Tera - Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

nicknoit

Potential Patron
The recent update for J-Tera contains new swimsuits and an awesome "breast-slider" item:
TERA_?????????? 2013????????????? - YouTube
Is there a way to get those files and somehow implement them into the eu/us version?
What do modders think about this update and the fact that the breast thing will never be released outside jp?

pop1337

Potential Patron
I second this. It's stupid that we never got it in the US. My main concern is that even if we had a mod, we would have to buy a new suit (since I already bought one and soulbound it). Would be awesome to have a slider in the other armors, but I'm pretty sure you can't import the skeleton data and use it for the other suits (as in Skyrim there had been a universal skeleton). If you guys could confirm (bc I literally get lost when trying to mod files) I would appreciate it and I'm sure others would too.

zenden

Potential Patron
Is anyone working to make a nude mod for the new "slider" enhanced swimsuits? Wish I could make such a mod....come on all....its for the boobs!

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Just a matter of time I guess, NA will get the slider soon officially or got it already, not sure.

zenden

Potential Patron
NA players can get the sliders until the 15th, when they will be removed from the vendor currently selling them.

acrux

Potential Patron
I second this. It's stupid that we never got it in the US. My main concern is that even if we had a mod, we would have to buy a new suit (since I already bought one and soulbound it). Would be awesome to have a slider in the other armors, but I'm pretty sure you can't import the skeleton data and use it for the other suits (as in Skyrim there had been a universal skeleton). If you guys could confirm (bc I literally get lost when trying to mod files) I would appreciate it and I'm sure others would too.

This not is correct. With last patch there are "Arcane supply" item like "Big body", "Small body" that have effect to modify character geometry taller or smaller indipendent from what armor/suit did you using. This tablet exist also for thighs and breast (big breast - Search - TERA Database).

I Think for enable this body morph mod should be enough change some code with an hex editor like for "Armor Swap mod" but need know which is the right GPK to mod (exmple tall +1+2+3 or -1-2-3 match with a specific code)

D

dazedandconfused

plz help

:confused:I'm sure you answered this 1000s time but I don't have time to search through 88 pages. I have umod, I added tera.exe, I clicked global hook, but I cant get any textures to work. I click open texture, choose the .rar file I want, but it says not supported. I am using windows 8 64bit basic.

Naduron

Content Creator
:confused:I'm sure you answered this 1000s time but I don't have time to search through 88 pages. I have umod, I added tera.exe, I clicked global hook, but I cant get any textures to work. I click open texture, choose the .rar file I want, but it says not supported. I am using windows 8 64bit basic.

Extract .rar ...

pop1337

Potential Patron
Yea, I just started looking into the new way of doing the body editing. With that being said, the reason you cannot modify elin chests for example is because it doesn't have a separate value according to one post I read on the resizer / whatever iut was on 4chan. I haven't been in the modding mood in a while so I didn't know about this, but did know about that program (after writing that message). I also read on GVZ that some of the values are constantly changing and I don't think the modificaitons made with the program are not permanent.
You can always do the temporary route, of course finding the values each time is also going to be fun. I'm still currently reading into this mod, but am still working through other projects. I'm hoping / sure that there will eventually be a simpler / more efficient way of doing it. Course adding elin breast modifications would be awesome, with a elin adult mod even more so (currently reading that posing under another thread on this site). I can only dream.

acrux

Potential Patron
Yea, I just started looking into the new way of doing the body editing. With that being said, the reason you cannot modify elin chests for example is because it doesn't have a separate value according to one post I read on the resizer / whatever iut was on 4chan. I haven't been in the modding mood in a while so I didn't know about this, but did know about that program (after writing that message). I also read on GVZ that some of the values are constantly changing and I don't think the modificaitons made with the program are not permanent.
You can always do the temporary route, of course finding the values each time is also going to be fun. I'm still currently reading into this mod, but am still working through other projects. I'm hoping / sure that there will eventually be a simpler / more efficient way of doing it. Course adding elin breast modifications would be awesome, with a elin adult mod even more so (currently reading that posing under another thread on this site). I can only dream.

You can modify elin and aman chest also.. Honestly is pointless on elin but is fine for other class. I have created something for this is in testing but i wish submit it soon

S

soraichiban

It effects on every cloths or else? and, I can only find Elin de-censor v1.6, you said it is for K-Tera, but saw readme in the de-censor v1.6 is Japanese Tera, Is it still work?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I'm thinking of doing something really simple, but I don't know how to start, I have zero experience modding this game, can someone help me?

I want to keep the original robes looking exactly the way they are (no mods), the only change I want to do is remove the underpants. Can someone tell me wich programs I have to use and tell me how to do such a thing superficially, you know, like: "You'll have to do this and that, so search how to do it"

R

Red

I don't know why, but I can't find a way to use uMod with EU Tera, is that incompatible? Or maybe I'm just doing all wrong? Don't know for NA Tera, but in EU we use a separated launcher, can someone helps me?

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
It works, you propably forgot to open Umod as administrator(rightclick - open as admin). And you have to start Umod before opening Tera Client.

saikyo

Potential Patron
Hi.
Excuse me for that, i've just begin to play Tera, and i would install a nude mod.
But, i'm completely newbie and i don't really understand how to do.
If someone may explain me, please.

pop1337

Potential Patron
There's a guide on GVZ to install mods for TERA. Simply put beforehand you have to have the GPK unpacker /packer program, (called UTHElper) and know what file you're injecting the files into. A .GPK file is basically a special compressed format that Blue hold studios uses (the creators of TERA). Your game reads these files in order to project an image when you run the game. Within the GPK folder you will be modifying the image files within.

Basically to begin you'll have DDS files (dds is an image format, sort of like your JPEG picture files or PNG) that you will be inserting into the GPK file, but also you have to make sure you replace the correct file. For nude mods they also include Mesh replacement files (which I think are DDS format as well). The DDS files in the GPK file will usually have the same name as the one being replaced (a courtesy modders usually do to simplify such as popori_F_modded so you know it's for an elin). It doesn't take long really you just have to make sure that you replace the right files.

There are also some that are already injected in the GPK and have been uploaded (somewhere). Basically what you'll be doing is placing them in the TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC Folder. I will say that it's important to simply add .patched to the end of these GPK files so that you don't overwrite the original. That way on patch day it doesn't delete the modded file.

With that being said, if I had more information I could further assist you. Such as which specific mod, and maybe where you got it (since there's many sources of nude mods for tera). And I understand that the title is nude mods, but I don't think this is the best place to ask for installation help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.