1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoroark hair request

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by ArcturusEX, Nov 13, 2016.

1. ArcturusEX

ArcturusEX Potential Patron

I would like to request a hair of Zoroark from the Pokémon series.
    I had to take a couple liberties due to the fact I couldn't find good references of Zoroark from the side...

Attached Files:

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Hi @ArcturusEX. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

Could you please explain this request in greater detail? We've seen "canonical" Pokemon mods before, but we also see some mods which re-interpret the design into a more human body shape (see also <pokemorph> tag).

The colors in your reference image are flat, so it would be preferable to find something with shading and lighting details. Something like this might be useful, except that we still have the problem of "how do we fit this onto a human head which lacks a long snout?" If you're willing to spend a few minutes in MSPaint, then a sketch or mockup can be very useful in illustrating what you want.

If you're looking for a humanized version then you'll need to find a suitable reference image. This one shows a decent side view, but it lacks shading. This one includes shading, but the hair is mostly hidden. A few minutes of searching might reveal a few fanart images which satisfy the requirements.

3. ArcturusEX

ArcturusEX Potential Patron

To be exact, I want a mod like the Mawile one you mentioned, with the hair on a humanoid-looking body.
    More specifically, similar to this, except without the hair in front of the body.

Attached Files: