Zoltan's Sanctuary - Amagi Brilliant Park / Granblue Fantasy / IdolMaster / Kantai / Log Horizon / LoveLive / Overlord / Panzer / Yamato / Etc (1 Viewer)

dkpound

Potential Patron
I'm always confused by the fact only a portion of the full character codes for your posts appear. I only see
Char code:hair: sd chan, skin:light, iris:normal, nose: normal, ear: normal, brow: lines, iris:94;110;169, eyebrow:184;114;124

Is it suppose to be like this? cause the skin and coloring aren't the same as the one on the screenshots.

Zoltan-sama

Content Creator
I'm always confused by the fact only a portion of the full character codes for your posts appear. I only see
Char code:hair: sd chan, skin:light, iris:normal, nose: normal, ear: normal, brow: lines, iris:94;110;169, eyebrow:184;114;124

Is it suppose to be like this? cause the skin and coloring aren't the same as the one on the screenshots.

Yes thats it, i always post only these codes. I dont know why they didnt match, before posting them i always check them :S

dkpound

Potential Patron
Why are all your character codes only half written? I want to get the full and correct character code for all those characters

Rudgar

Content Creator
Why are all your character codes only half written? I want to get the full and correct character code for all those characters
He provides only the necessary settings of the charcode to let you have the freedom to add the other settings with the values as YOU like to have them.

respectfully, Rudgar

dkpound

Potential Patron
If it's not too much to ask i hope zoltan-sama will post the full character codes along with those because i rather have the character perfectly made then change things from there if i wanted to.

BillyJohnson367

Potential Patron
The Girls und Panzers and Kantai Collection post are, how do I put this, delicious and very much appreciated. However, it appears they need uniforms to make it seem more "them".
Does anyone know other modders that would be willing to complete the task?
By the way, it appears my waifu Kashima isn't in the Collection of Kantai. I can assume that it's probably impossible to mod her from the simple fact that I already looked for Kashima side view pictures and nothing seemed to be worth it.
Still, great work and very much appreciated. This game gets better all the time.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
The Girls und Panzers and Kantai Collection post are, how do I put this, delicious and very much appreciated. However, it appears they need uniforms to make it seem more "them".
Does anyone know other modders that would be willing to complete the task?

You are welcome to post a formal request.
Beware, you need to follow the requesting rules :
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Others threads you may want to take a look at before posting your request :
Reference Shot Guide
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.