Zoltan's Sanctuary - Amagi Brilliant Park / Granblue Fantasy / IdolMaster / Kantai / Log Horizon / LoveLive / Overlord / Panzer / Yamato / Etc (1 Viewer)

Zoltan-sama

Content Creator
Hi Everyone !!!
It was a very long time since the last upload, sadly I don't have too much free time :( T_T
I didn't promise anything, but the uploads didn't stop, simply i dont know when the others come and I hope you understand guys
So is say something good, in my return i bring you guys 4 new girls to my Sanctuary :
Ogin & Cutlass of Ooarai's shark team and Tamada & Hosomi of Chi-Ha-Tan from Girls und Panzer joined the Sanctuary ;)

Also, my spy Yukari said, BC Freedom start moving

Zoltan-sama

Content Creator
Finally Marie, Andou & Oshida of BC Freedom arrived to the Sanctuary
With their arrives I want to say goodbye to 2020 and wish everyone a Happy and hopefully a BETTER 2021 year
Happy New Year Everyone ! ;)

Last edited:

Sovpavelmorozov

Potential Patron
Hey, I heard you have The Pet Girl of Sakurasou's Mashiro Shiina on the list, do you think your next update could be on her? Thanks.

And also if you have a patron acount, I would like to support your work.

Zoltan-sama

Content Creator
Are you planning on doing Ooarai Anteter Team or Arisus mother Chiyo?
Yes I planing make them, sadly I dont have good references for Nekota and Chiyo :(

Hey, I heard you have The Pet Girl of Sakurasou's Mashiro Shiina on the list, do you think your next update could be on her? Thanks.

And also if you have a patron acount, I would like to support your work.
Yes i have Her on the List, sadly I dont have too much free time, next in April I will have some, new update didnt come sooner
I didnt have and dont plan on making patron account but thanks the good wish ;)

bongalova

Potential Patron
This is the best i could find when it comes to official art.
Yes, nekota is difficult to find

Attachments

• 1614695991145.png
    1614695991145.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 175

GuyW

Vivacious Visitor
the char codes dont work when i load them
Boba, people are generally willing to help; however, you need to be more specific about your problem, or they won't know what you need.

What version of Loader or vanilla SDT are you using?
What platform are you on? (e.g. Windows 10, Windows 7, Android x.x.x)
Which char code(s) did you try?
What issue(s) did you notice?

boba

Potential Patron
Boba, people are generally willing to help; however, you need to be more specific about your problem, or they won't know what you need.

What version of Loader or vanilla SDT are you using?
What platform are you on? (e.g. Windows 10, Windows 7, Android x.x.x)
Which char code(s) did you try?
What issue(s) did you notice?
I am using the loader 5.45 version, I am on windows 10, i have tried the char codes from Overlord and the issues were that it did not load.

GuyW

Vivacious Visitor
I am using the loader 5.45 version, I am on windows 10, i have tried the char codes from Overlord and the issues were that it did not load.
I don't think the char code is loading fully, I only see abit of it.
<tl;dr>
You have to load the hair separately from the character code.
</tl;dr>

Thanks for that, but I'm still a little confused as to what is loading and what is not. Seeing as your account is new very new, I'm going to take a guess, but please tell me if I'm wrong. My guess is that you're new to SDT, so you may not know things yet that everyone assumes you do.

My guess is that when you say "I only see a bit of it" that the character's skin looks right but their hair is still the default SD Chan's. Zoltan's character codes don't specify the hair, or they specify SD Chan. In other words, you'll have to load the hair after you load the character code. The hair button is on the "Modding" tab on the left side under "Import." Make sure you download the hair first. (On Zoltan's pages, it's the hair picture is the small picture below the large example pic but above the character code. It's only hair, no body.) When you click "Hair..." under import, it'll open a file browser; use that to find the hair file (e.g. "Albedo.png") and click Open. After that, feel free to customize the character as you see fit.

I hope that helps. If I assumed wrong, let us know.

boba

Potential Patron
<tl;dr>
You have to load the hair separately from the character code.
</tl;dr>

Thanks for that, but I'm still a little confused as to what is loading and what is not. Seeing as your account is new very new, I'm going to take a guess, but please tell me if I'm wrong. My guess is that you're new to SDT, so you may not know things yet that everyone assumes you do.

My guess is that when you say "I only see a bit of it" that the character's skin looks right but their hair is still the default SD Chan's. Zoltan's character codes don't specify the hair, or they specify SD Chan. In other words, you'll have to load the hair after you load the character code. The hair button is on the "Modding" tab on the left side under "Import." Make sure you download the hair first. (On Zoltan's pages, it's the hair picture is the small picture below the large example pic but above the character code. It's only hair, no body.) When you click "Hair..." under import, it'll open a file browser; use that to find the hair file (e.g. "Albedo.png") and click Open. After that, feel free to customize the character as you see fit.

I hope that helps. If I assumed wrong, let us know.
What I meant by 'I only see a bit of it' is that when you go to where you copy the char code, it only shows a small part of it, and not the full char code. For example, I tried to copy the code from Albedo from Overlord, but it only showed a small portion. I am not sure if this is the full code but it doesn't work when i paste this.
Capture.PNG

GuyW

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you for clarifying, boba!

Now that I look at the character code, it is indeed messed up, and it won't load in game as written. It appears that Zoltan intended for them to be instructions instead of loadable code. As I'm not Zoltan, I can't speak as to why he did it this way.

Example using Albedo:
Zoltan's Instructions:
Char code:hair: sd chan, skin:light, iris:cat, nose: normal, ear: normal, brow: normal, iris: 225;218;60, eyebrow: 0;0;0
Resulting Loadable Code:
hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:cat,225,218,60,1;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;eyebrow:normal,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;

Zoltan-sama

Content Creator
What I meant by 'I only see a bit of it' is that when you go to where you copy the char code, it only shows a small part of it, and not the full char code. For example, I tried to copy the code from Albedo from Overlord, but it only showed a small portion. I am not sure if this is the full code but it doesn't work when i paste this.
View attachment 120637
I did char codes only for the Face, codes like body size, breast size etc. I didn't do

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.