Zoltan's Sanctuary (Tsukumo Kana & Kurashiki Maiko form Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine)

BillyJohnson367

Potential Patron
You are welcome to post a formal request.
Beware, you need to follow the requesting rules :
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Others threads you may want to take a look at before posting your request :
Reference Shot Guide
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Thank you for the advice, by the way, great profile picture. Loved that YouTube channel.
I could make a request, but I believe I already saw one that gave that idea. I will search thoroughly, but if I do not find one explicitly for the uniforms of Girls und Panzers, then I will try my best to find the appropriate pictures with side angle views and post my request in the appropriate thread.

Zoltan-sama

Casual Client
The Girls und Panzers and Kantai Collection post are, how do I put this, delicious and very much appreciated. However, it appears they need uniforms to make it seem more "them".
Does anyone know other modders that would be willing to complete the task?
By the way, it appears my waifu Kashima isn't in the Collection of Kantai. I can assume that it's probably impossible to mod her from the simple fact that I already looked for Kashima side view pictures and nothing seemed to be worth it.
Still, great work and very much appreciated. This game gets better all the time.
Pray for Kantai Collection season 2, and if Kashima appears, she will be the first i create to the game ;)

BillyJohnson367

Potential Patron
Pray for Kantai Collection season 2, and if Kashima appears, she will be the first i create to the game ;)
I actually never watched Kantai Collection. I was only interested in the *Hentai*. I might, considering that I want to understand the plot.
Like I said, Kashima would be hard to mod. I honestly looked everywhere for Girls und Panzer clothing side view pics and Kashima. There isn't anything that gives a good side view. But thanks for your concerns.

Zoltan-sama

Casual Client
Tina & Tia from Overlord added!

Hey Zoltan! I appreciate your work a lot and also the fact you keep publishing regularly. ^^
I have a request for you: if your are OK with your work being used by some other modders, could you also release the images of the helmets of the Long Riders! girls ?
I believe it would then be possible to make generic headwear swf out of those.
Sorry i saw this now ^^
So why not ? If someone want to use them to make generic headwears, Im ok with that ;)

JBunny

Potential Patron
=Granblue Fantasy=

Granblue Fantasy

Lyria

View attachment 62341
Char code:hair: sd chan, skin:light, iris:normal, nose: normal, ear: normal, brow: lines, iris:105;117;146, eyebrow:119;109;96

Katalina

View attachment 60652
Char code:hair: sd chan, skin:light, iris:normal, nose: normal, ear: normal, brow: lines, iris:141;36;19, eyebrow:133;166;88

Io

View attachment 62246
Char code:hair: sd chan, skin:light, iris:normal, nose: normal, ear: normal, brow: lines, iris:106;107;134, eyebrow:144;115;109

Strum

View attachment 61625
Char code:hair: sd chan, skin:light, iris:normal, nose: normal, ear: normal, brow: lines, iris:95;37;23, eyebrow:130;74;73

Narmaya

View attachment 63104
Char code:hair: sd chan, skin:light, iris:normal, nose: normal, ear: normal, brow: lines, iris:56;100;137, eyebrow:152;113;133

Djeeta

View attachment 63205
Char code:hair: sd chan, skin:light, iris:normal, nose: normal, ear: normal, brow: lines, iris:95;67;60, eyebrow:151;132;110
can you make Granblue's Sara - red head with big black bow in hair, please

Zoltan-sama

Casual Client
Arihara Tsubasa , Nozaki Yuuki , Kawakita Tomoe , Ukita Akane , Suzuki Waka , Nakano Ayaka , Iwaki Yoshimi & Asada Aoi from Hachigatsu no cinderella Nine added !

Top Bottom