Zoltan's Sanctuary - Amagi Brilliant Park / Granblue Fantasy / IdolMaster / Kantai / Log Horizon / LoveLive / Overlord / Panzer / Yamato / Etc (2 Viewers)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi guys, i started a new poll.
Because i didnt know how change the older poll ^^, i make it here.
Hi Z Zoltan-sama . The reason why you had trouble is because the system expects you to delete the old poll before adding a completely new one.

I've added a new poll to your thread which covers the two options mentioned in your first post. In case you'd like to preserve the old poll results for historical reasons, here they are:
What is your favourite import: Girls und Panzer or Kantai Collection ?
Girls und Panzer 4 votes
Kantai Collection 19 votes

Please note that the XenForo poll system has more "complex" features available. For example: you could give your visitors TEN different options, and ask them to "please identify your favorites; you may choose up to THREE items."

You can also decide whether voting is a one-time-only decision, or whether forum members are allowed to rethink their choices and then modify them later on. I've used the second option for your current poll.

After the current poll has closed, you can delete it and explore the various options when creating your next poll. Or you could just delete the current poll prematurely if you'd like to tinker with things right away. It's your thread, so you can change the rules whenever you want :)

pantsu1

Potential Patron
Figure its worth asking, do you have any plans/an eta on when the remaining log horizon characters will be made? Namely Marielle, Henrietta, Serara, and Lenessia

Vancexentan

Potential Patron
I already did. But how about Ein from Phantom Requiem? I tried to get her made before but no one accepted it on the requests boards. I'll link my refs here. if you don't want to make her that's not a problem either. Phantom of the Requiem

Vancexentan

Potential Patron
Hey Zoltan I'm not sure if you don't know about it or if you're specifically not using it but you can use a 'generate' button where you input/paste codes to get a full code for the characters made. It's easier for people to use rather than having to manually put in the code with the scrollers.

Ekanz

Potential Patron
I saw a guy asking for Kanade Tachibana, that was 2 years ago, I would like to see her please :)

I would also like to see Noel from Sora No Method.

Attachments

• 20140605818b649e5ef0c310df137826e265cc8e.jpg
    20140605818b649e5ef0c310df137826e265cc8e.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Tachibana.Kanade.full.410079.jpg
    Tachibana.Kanade.full.410079.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 118
  • Noel.(Sora.no.Method).full.1810264.jpg
    Noel.(Sora.no.Method).full.1810264.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 120
  • sora-no-method-02.jpg
    sora-no-method-02.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 137

Ekanz

Potential Patron
I think the coding is broken, I've tried to use the Girls Und Panzer codes and most of them didn't load

Zoltan-sama

Content Creator
Kurosawa Ruby & Kunikida Hanamaru from Love Live! Sunshine!! added !
Wilhelmina Braunschweig Ingenohl Friedeburg & Thea Kreutzer of battleship Admiral Graff Spee from Haifuri added !
China Moeka of battleship Musashi from Haifuri added !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.