Zoltan's Sanctuary - Amagi Brilliant Park / Granblue Fantasy / IdolMaster / Kantai / Log Horizon / LoveLive / Overlord / Panzer / Yamato / Etc (2 Viewers)

ragnaglar

Potential Patron
Re: Zoltan's Sanctuary ( Albedo )

The Kantai collection imports are fantastic! Any chance of some enemy vessels or bosses?

Zoltan-sama

Content Creator

ragnaglar said:
The Kantai collection imports are fantastic! Any chance of some enemy vessels or bosses?

Its the song of future ;)

the Wo class carrier have a problem.
the "thing" on her head is too big. like shimakaze "rabbite ears"

GlutenFreeman

Potential Patron

Dear Zoltan, you seem to be quite active with your imports and I'm a big fan so I figured I'd take a shot in the dark here, can we get some BDSM stuff by chance with codes and all that jazz :D ? there seems to be a solid lack on here or I'm just not looking in the right places :o if you do feel like helping me out by either pointing me in the right direction or doing a few requests would be very much appreciated..the first picture of the latex mask is kinda see through and has the darker lines around the eyes and mouth.. haven't seen a mask like this done before.. the multihood from vashikur is decent but it gets old fast, then there's the white latex mask you can't see through and with the pink ring on the mouth.. again haven't seen this and would be awesome for those of us who like some BDSM every once in a while.. and then there's the pigtails and again I haven't seen it done.. anyways if you aren't interested in doing any of this kind of stuff I was hoping you could tell me if there is an artists on here that you know of that's active and would consider doing something like this ? again thanks for your time and for reading this short novel but again thanks for the imports and keep up the wicked work! Cheers!

stuntcock

Content Creator

GlutenFreeman said:
Dear Zoltan, you seem to be quite active with your imports and I'm a big fan so I figured I'd take a shot in the dark here, can we get some BDSM stuff by chance with codes and all that jazz :D ?
Zoltan draws hairstyles for anime characters. If you want SWF costume mods then you should ask in the proper place.

the first picture of the latex mask ...
Please abide by the rules when making requests. Your reference images must show a side view of the character (or garment, or accessory, or whatever). And they should use an anime art style -- a bondage image from HF is much more useful to SDT modders than an actual photograph.

Please remember that you're required to Search before posting. It's takes only a few minutes to search for "bondage" or "latex" and then scan through the results to check for active modders ... one of whom might be interested in working on your request. Even if you don't find modders, you'll encounter fellow enthusiasts (such as VincentL) who may be able to share useful information. Asking an artist to handle this task for you is lazy and disrespectful.

Please don't attach your reference images to your posts; it's a waste of storage capacity. Instead, upload them to an imagehost (such as postimage) and then link them via BBCode. Note: those three images don't really belong in this thread, so you should probably just remove the attachments from your post. Don't bother replacing them with linked images.

Cirnochaos

Potential Patron
Re: Zoltan's Sanctuary ( Shalltear Bloodfallen )

Nice work, Im really glad you are adding a ton of kantai girls and character codes for this. I want a ton of girls available, but I'll just keep it simple to not put stress onto you.

Bismarck and Seaport Hime, please. I hope you'd make more Abyssal ship girls in the future.

Thank you for making all these hair mods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.