Zhu Li hair import (1 Viewer)

intruder007

Vivacious Visitor
Hi, I was just wondering if you guys could rework darkflip95's Zhu Li hair a little. The problem is that the shape of the hair doesn't quite match LOK's version, it needs a little shading and some of the borders are slightly cut and there are zones in which it has a little white (mostly in the lower border).

Thanks in advance.

Link to the original hair:
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/zhu-li-png.37571/

References:

Note: I tried to find references from the second season (which is the main point of reference of the hair), but I couldn't find that many quality (i.e. useful) screenshots (it doesn't help that she was a glorified extra on her first two seasons).

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi, I was just wondering if you guys could rework darkflip95's Zhu Li hair a little.
Your reference images are great (in terms of resolution and composition) -- thank you for taking the time to find good images. The only problem is that there's a bit too much variety; they depict several different variants of the hairstyle:
  • short hair; loose bangs and sidelocks; top and rear gathered into a bun
  • short hair; loose bangs and sidelocks; top and rear gathered into a ponytail
  • medium length; loose bangs and sidelocks and rear; top gathered into a ponytail
  • some of the images include a hat while others do not
I'd suggest that you clarify which version(s) you're actually looking for VS which images are provided merely for supplemental or comparison purposes.

----------------​

If you're willing to vector trace one of your reference images, then I can create a SWF file for you (including an optional hat, assuming that you provide a SVG file with separate layers). If you're not willing to do any tracing, or if you'd prefer a PNG file, then you can disregard this message.

intruder007

Vivacious Visitor
Your reference images are great (in terms of resolution and composition) -- thank you for taking the time to find good images. The only problem is that there's a bit too much variety; they depict several different variants of the hairstyle:
  • short hair; loose bangs and sidelocks; top and rear gathered into a bun
  • short hair; loose bangs and sidelocks; top and rear gathered into a ponytail
  • medium length; loose bangs and sidelocks and rear; top gathered into a ponytail
  • some of the images include a hat while others do not
I'd suggest that you clarify which version(s) you're actually looking for VS which images are provided merely for supplemental or comparison purposes.
To rework the hair, it would be with the first and the very last image (the one with the short hair and the ponytail), the rest would be for supplemental/comparison purposes and/or in case someone also wants to do new hairs with the other styles (*wink, wink*). I think the second image (the one with the short and the bun) is a good one for it's size and how similar the hairdo is, save for the bun while the set of images from 3 to 9 (the ones with the hat) can be helpful for the ponytail.

I'll also add this two screencaps for extra comparison (*wink, wink again*). Warning, they might be a little spoilerific.

http://www.cap-that.com/korra/413/images/korra4x13_1144.jpg
http://www.cap-that.com/korra/413/images/korra4x13_1090.jpg

If you're willing to vector trace one of your reference images, then I can create a SWF file for you (including an optional hat, assuming that you provide a SVG file with separate layers). If you're not willing to do any tracing, or if you'd prefer a PNG file, then you can disregard this message.
I would love that (specially if you can include the het and the glasses), but I don't know how to vector trace them, so, unless some kind soul does it for me (you could explain me the process but I don't know if I could totally understand it, I'm kinda new to this), I'll settle with the PNG file.

Teadium

Content Creator
Zhu Li, do the thing!

Two Versions, one with and without her hat.

Attachments

• Zhu Li Static Hair Thumb.png
    Zhu Li Static Hair Thumb.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Zhu Li Static Hair Hat Thumb.png
    Zhu Li Static Hair Hat Thumb.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Zhu Li Static Hair .png
    Zhu Li Static Hair .png
    121.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Zhu Li Static Hair [With Hat].png
    Zhu Li Static Hair [With Hat].png
    138.6 KB · Views: 149

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.