Zephyrmon Waterboarded (1 Viewer)

cmte2007

Potential Patron
Well, here’s my first time writing a story here. Here it goes:

Zephyrmon had been in tough situations before, but not quite like this one.

Fighting just one of her legendary counterparts was difficult enough, but having to fight both Ranamon and Mercurymon had been proving to be difficult at best.

“Screaming Gail!” she cried out as she slashed at her opponents with blades made of wind. Despite her best efforts however, the pair managed to dodge her attack with ease.

“How dull of you, sugar” Ranamon exclaimed, watching her nails as if bored by the encounter.

“I’m quite inclined to agree”, her companion said, suddenly launching a beam of energy from one of his mirrors.

Seeing the sudden attack coming, Zephyrmon flew right, narrowly avoiding the beam, only to find herself under rainy storm clouds.

“Draining rain!” the water warrior called out, as streams of acidic water drenched the bird fighter, forcing her from the sky into the dam beside them.

Just as she had poked her head out of the water, Ranamon suddenly tackled her back in, shifting into her beast form: Calamarimon.

With Calamarimon’s home turf advantage, the wind warrior could do nothing as gigantic tentacles began to crush what air she had out of her.

Zephyrmon’s vision started to dull as her lungs burned for air. Just before she could black out, however, the tentacles lifted her head back to the surface, giving her a momentary reprieve.

Hacking and coughing, trying desperately to get some oxygen in, Zephyrmon suddenly found herself face to face with both her squid and mirror faced foes; the former holding her in grasps while the latter watching from the riverbank.

“Where are the other digidestined?” Mercurymon inquired.

“I don’t know! I haven’t seen them since we defeated all of you!”

“Well, that’s a shame. Looks like we’ll have to jog your memory then. Calamarimon?”

The hag-looking squid smiled, forcing the warrior of wind back into the depths.

What was only around 30 seconds felt like hours, as Zephyrmon struggled to hold her breath in, her entire being yearning for air.

Just before she could pass out, Calamarimon once again brought her nemesis back to the surface.

The waterlogged digimon once again started gasping for air, spitting out water while coughing.

“I -cough, don’t know where they -cough, are. I don’t know anything! I swear!”

“Seems to me you need a little more persuasion” the mirror-faced digimon said, as he signals Calamarimon to continue the torture.

Complying with her comrade, the squid tentacles once again pulled the beautiful digimon underwater, this time keeping her under for a good 2 minutes.

The kunoichi’s struggling did nothing as she once again began to see black.

Like before, Calamarimon pulled her up just before she could pass out.

Once again coughing out water and gasping for air, Zephyrmon gulped greedily for oxygen before her body completely shut down, giving way to darkness.

“Seems like we’ll have to interrogate her in some other ways” Mercurymon smirked, as though the prospect of further tortured amused him.

“I can’t wait for it, sugar, Calamarimon replied, as they turn their eyes towards the defeated digimon

noche

Casual Client
Very short yet very good too, even if i prefer kazemon hope i can read more of you work soon

Soba

Casual Client
Oh my god! Another Kazemon/Zephyrmon and Ranamon/Calmaramon rivalry story, make a story when Calmaramon used her Titanic Tempest to both Zephyrmon and Kazemon please

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.