Zako (1 Viewer)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
What is the new site link please

ExecutionEx is, as far as I'm concerned, a must play for people like us. Just for instructive purposes. The post shooting wiggling being as evocative as it is with the sprites being so small is great, and it's a wonderful example of how the gameplay loop can heighten the eroticism of the zako element. Cause you do not have time to watch, which makes their disposability and thus vulnerability basically gameplay text.

I DO wish he didn't use vocaloid voices. I was into it for a bit because it made the whole thing feel artificial and gave it a unique aesthetic feel, but I've found it just can't replicate the punch of human VO. It's particularly noticeable with the post-shot sounds that play sometimes. If those were all human, it'd be an incredible soundscape. It's good now, not gonna pretend it isn't, but I can feel the way it'd hit if it was all recorded VO and it'd be... a lot.

Last edited:

juffjuff

Casual Client
I'm pretty sure it never had sound. This GIF is very old, and I'm pretty sure it's never really been anything but a GIF.
I suppose I shoulda figured it didn't. I first found it on youtube and I guess someone put shitty sound effects over it, so I just remembered it so

aesopn

Club Regular
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449592021452193793/1006321620702470358/Collect.7z

Incorrect! This is all the vorzen games that aren't on his new site, this is the post I wrote on discord on it:

- 100nin: A game based on an old Gif I was trying to find where a guy fights a ton of schoolgirl ninjas[Ed: has been found]
-Bonehead: A Kisarian inspired game made as a gift for them
-fukudapro: A contest where you try and maximize the two top bars to punch out a martial artist
-Genderian: Zap enemy aliens in a compound, they beg for you to not kill them, they are cute, I found it difficult
-kaisei: Shoot water aliens that appear all around you
-submarine: dive down, kick water aliens that the game calls mermaids but they are not mermaids
-turi: SOMEHOW don't actually fish up fish, but instead put an increasing amount of ladies in the water
-Undeadball: Throw a ball at a cute zombie and don't let her hit it
Wow! What a service you have done there!

Really appreciated!

Drizzt78

Club Regular
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449592021452193793/1006321620702470358/Collect.7z

Incorrect! This is all the vorzen games that aren't on his new site, this is the post I wrote on discord on it:

- 100nin: A game based on an old Gif I was trying to find where a guy fights a ton of schoolgirl ninjas[Ed: has been found]
-Bonehead: A Kisarian inspired game made as a gift for them
-fukudapro: A contest where you try and maximize the two top bars to punch out a martial artist
-Genderian: Zap enemy aliens in a compound, they beg for you to not kill them, they are cute, I found it difficult
-kaisei: Shoot water aliens that appear all around you
-submarine: dive down, kick water aliens that the game calls mermaids but they are not mermaids
-turi: SOMEHOW don't actually fish up fish, but instead put an increasing amount of ladies in the water
-Undeadball: Throw a ball at a cute zombie and don't let her hit it
Windows defender id's this as a Trojan.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Windows defender id's this as a Trojan.
Trust me, it's not. It's just a zip of old games. But because it's, well, my zip of old games, windows is like "what the fuck is this, this has to be bad news dude, I have never seen this thing before in my life"

I know, it told me the same thing when I checked the link to make sure it could be downloaded. Maybe if I put it on mega the alert won't go off? I'll try that.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
I think its simply because indie games do not purchase certifications, alot of small circle's games on dlsite triggers trojan warning as well. But I think those are safe as well, dlsite checks them.. I think?

Atleast for those games, I played all of it with malwarebytes pro running and nothing showed up.

OTangent

Casual Client
Fuuto Tantei, episodes 7-8
1662923747302.jpg [NC-Raws] 风都侦探 - 08 (B-Global 1920x1080 HEVC AAC MKV) [BC6AAC64].mkv_snapshot_02.10.829.jpg [NC-Raws] 风都侦探 - 08 (B-Global 1920x1080 HEVC AAC MKV) [BC6AAC64].mkv_snapshot_13.06.864.jpg [NC-Raws] 风都侦探 - 08 (B-Global 1920x1080 HEVC AAC MKV) [BC6AAC64].mkv_snapshot_13.09.928.jpg [NC-Raws] 风都侦探 - 08 (B-Global 1920x1080 HEVC AAC MKV) [BC6AAC64].mkv_snapshot_05.00.581.jpg [NC-Raws] 风都侦探 - 08 (B-Global 1920x1080 HEVC AAC MKV) [BC6AAC64].mkv_snapshot_05.01.586.jpg [NC-Raws] 风都侦探 - 08 (B-Global 1920x1080 HEVC AAC MKV) [BC6AAC64].mkv_snapshot_05.02.766.jpg [NC-Raws] 风都侦探 - 08 (B-Global 1920x1080 HEVC AAC MKV) [BC6AAC64].mkv_snapshot_05.04.696.jpg [NC-Raws] 风都侦探 - 08 (B-Global 1920x1080 HEVC AAC MKV) [BC6AAC64].mkv_snapshot_05.09.840.jpg [NC-Raws] 风都侦探 - 08 (B-Global 1920x1080 HEVC AAC MKV) [BC6AAC64].mkv_snapshot_05.42.785.jpg [NC-Raws] 风都侦探 - 08 (B-Global 1920x1080 HEVC AAC MKV) [BC6AAC64].mkv_snapshot_05.51.543.jpg 071.jpg 073 - Copia.jpg
I mentioned this one in the manga thread before. In this part of the story, several women competing for the hand of a rich man are lured into testing a transformation device to become a grotesque monster and kill their rivals. However, the alcohol fuel it uses kills two of them from blood poisoning, leaving the villainesses with an orgasmic death stare on their faces. The heroes fight the busty-blonde-turned-monster, Kei Arito, while unaware of her identity but she escapes. When Kei tries to kill a rival offscreen in a hot bathroom, the transformation finally overwhelms her and her nude corpse is found floating on a pool. Unfortunately, the ongoing anime version censors all of it not only with heavy steam but also with either the nearby fountain or the characters blocking the view of Kei's corpse.

osw

Club Regular
Fuuto Tantei, episodes 7-8
View attachment 139098View attachment 139101View attachment 139110View attachment 139104View attachment 139099View attachment 139100View attachment 139102View attachment 139105View attachment 139103View attachment 139107View attachment 139109View attachment 139111View attachment 139112
I mentioned this one in the manga thread before. In this part of the story, several women competing for the hand of a rich man are lured into testing a transformation device to become a grotesque monster and kill their rivals. However, the alcohol fuel it uses kills two of them from blood poisoning, leaving the villainesses with an orgasmic death stare on their faces. The heroes fight the busty-blonde-turned-monster, Kei Arito, while unaware of her identity but she escapes. When Kei tries to kill a rival offscreen in a hot bathroom, the transformation finally overwhelms her and her nude corpse is found floating on a pool. Unfortunately, the ongoing anime version censors all of it not only with heavy steam but also with either the nearby fountain or the characters blocking the view of Kei's corpse.
Interesting, would you please share pictures of the first two orgasmic deaths?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.