Zako Stories! (1 Viewer)

Jollypops

Swell Supporter
Hi guys!

So I decided to make an account here after lurking for some time. I've been getting more into story-writing on DA, and thought I'd share here to see if my writing was something anyone here was interested in. They're violent, and definitely not focused on KO's, so you've been warned! :)

Most of the stories I write are Zako-themed, and based off a friend's twist on the Star Wars universe. Many of which hes personally illustrated, which is always fun! I've also done a few gladiator-themed stories, because gladiator melees are another interest of mine. If you want to check them out, please take a look at:

Kirstin55 on DeviantArt

There aren't many... and I only write them when the mood strikes, but I hope people can find something they enjoy. I admit, most of them are pretty quick little rough things. I don't put a lot of polish into them because, honestly, a polished universe isn't really the reason people read (or write!) these kinds of stories, haha.

I've included a few illustrations from my friend at the bottom. I've been trying to convince him to re-upload all of his stuff to DA. Hopefully he will! :)

f33HYLs.jpg

ooEk7AW.jpg

5agVZLG.jpg

Jollypops

Swell Supporter
Thank you!!

If you're Araya on DA, I have to admit that I definitely adore Shabazik's depictions of your dance-school girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.