Zako psychology (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
It's only recently that I've come to realize how popular zako is as a ryona theme. I do enjoy zako for ryona content, though not particularly more than any other sub-genre. I'll always remember the first episode of Agent Aika, when during the first fight, Aika already gets kneed in the belly by one of the black-clad ladies. A nice surprise, since heroines usually dominate for a while before they're put into those situations.

If you have a thing for zako, what's the main element you love? Is it the fact that they dominate a heroine with sheer numbers (meaning perhaps your focus is on the heroine), or do you like maybe one of the zako within a group (e.g. the purple haired zako in Agent Aika!)?

I think in the end for me, zako is used to hype up a later fight when the heroine faces a tougher opponent. The more a heroine wins easily, the more cocky she'll seem (even if she doesn't act that way), which kind of gives fans permission to put her into ryona situations.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
The heroine (or hero, or monster, whatever) isn't really important. I love to imagine the zako's perspective.

Every single one of them is the protagonist of her own story. And she didn't expect this story to end today or at least to take a turn to the worse. I may indeed like one or a few of the group, but I assume each is liked by someone.

And yet the casual viewer takes the heroine's POV, not caring for any of the zako's stories. It's just fun to see them getting destroyed by a cool protagonist.

So the main thing is to imagine to be in this position, as a person with a history and plans for the future, with a full background just as any main character, being reduced to a mere plot device, to hype this future fight.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
More than anything I like that zako are generally antagonists. I generally prefer the villains on the receiving end of pain. I also like the large groups, and the fact that any details about the individual zako are assumed. The element of being minor, and my writer brain filling in the details in some of my stories I write. (Though I'm currently writing original zako instead of Aika universe fanfics now) And the ones with slightly unique things about them are great, It's fun to look at AIka and be like, "I like that specific zako most" for either aesthetic reasons or small glimpses of personality.
(e.g. the purple haired zako in Agent Aika!)?
Ay that's the one I like. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
It's only recently that I've come to realize how popular zako is as a ryona theme. I do enjoy zako for ryona content, though not particularly more than any other sub-genre. I'll always remember the first episode of Agent Aika, when during the first fight, Aika already gets kneed in the belly by one of the black-clad ladies. A nice surprise, since heroines usually dominate for a while before they're put into those situations.

If you have a thing for zako, what's the main element you love? Is it the fact that they dominate a heroine with sheer numbers (meaning perhaps your focus is on the heroine), or do you like maybe one of the zako within a group (e.g. the purple haired zako in Agent Aika!)?

I think in the end for me, zako is used to hype up a later fight when the heroine faces a tougher opponent. The more a heroine wins easily, the more cocky she'll seem (even if she doesn't act that way), which kind of gives fans permission to put her into ryona situations.

1. Because they're very fun to beat up!! Yaaayy!!
2. Some zakos within a group have good-looking individuals, for example the tanned mechanic with a nice ivory hair and blue jumpsuit from Fighters Club and the blue bikini-clad brunette tomboy from Aika R-16
3. The zako I love would be tomboy and muscular zakos. Mechanics, martial artists, assassins, female thugs...just to name a few
4. Sometimes I imagine of someone dating a zako...hehehe. What could go wrong?

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Hmm, for me a big part of it is imagining myself as the zako. Generally a younger version of myself, when I was naive enough and stupid enough to have done something like join a zako group.

I'm a extremely confident and somewhat successful person in real life, so I think that might be the reason I like to play the complete opposite. Back when I was just getting out of school, and was pretty naive. So when I play as a zako, I like imagining that, but to a bit of an extreme. I'm weak, scared, pathetic... often in a uniform I hate. Adds a lot to how disposable I am...

I like the fear... the nervousness... the humiliation that comes with being a zako :P

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the replies! Sounds like there are a lot of different reasons people are into zako. It could be to express your creativity, roleplay, and perhaps even some S&M involved. Good insights!

osw

Club Regular
Like a lot of zako visual designs, sometimes seeing them killed made them more attractive. I pity them, want them to win sometimes, but I want the good guys to win so I often write zakos fighting different organization's zakos. My protagonists often pity them too, at least become enchanted by their looks. Please don't think the corpse handling scenes I write are that creepy. Maybe I'm just looking for the best ways for them to die and kill while looking pretty? I want zakos to treat each other with love too.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
it's pretty simple for me. I always loved Superheroes and many villains are interesting. but I always found male goons to just be boring, they may have interesting outfits, but the only part of a man's body that I feel could ever be interesting, would be his dick. (I'm not gay) but when you look at female heroes and villains, they have more interesting costumes, many are very sexy. so just imagine a bunch of female goons wearing those sexy outfits and getting beat up or killed in large numbers. I simply just like seeing tons of zako girls getting beat up or killed. and the sexier and more revealing the outfit, the better. simply I like the idea of Ryona, but with Zako it can be done to many bad girls and you can get a variety of take downs, kills, or fucking while they wear the same outfit.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
I liked reading through this so I'll throw my own response to this thread.

I like how unfair it could be for zako. I'd imagine a good amount of zako in evil organizations are there either out of coercion or desperation, so it's only more pitiful if they die because they happened to be on patrol or something. I think the skimpier the uniform, the better for because it adds to the pity. Plus, they're hot.

I think I like scenarios where Zako die rather gruesomely and in large numbers, sometimes to the point where the killers do them away non-chalantly. Kind of adds to how pitiful the zako are, I suppose.

Just realized how often I used the word "pity," whoops.

Jenny Sacrilege

Potential Patron
I think I got into the zako thing from video games actually. Im fond of dynasty warriors and other hack n slashes. I also like cute anime girls.

Zako ryona kinda mixes the one-sided combat fun with girls having climactic deaths (Btw I always headcanon orgasms) and then collapse in a beautiful or degrading pose.

I also remember playing oblivion and stripping the females I killed and trying to pose their corpses in an attractive way. One of these days I'll get a good gaming pc and mod skyrim. Maybe make zako mobs for a dynasty warriors if i could learn it all. Like just imagine Shadow of Mordor but with zakos instead of orcs and you play a heroine.

Please don't think the corpse handling scenes I write are that creepy. Maybe I'm just looking for the best ways for them to die and kill while looking pretty?
Oh man I totally get it

zakofan999

Avid Affiliate
It happened accidentally. There was a video game called Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, and you could make your character a scantily-clad alien lady. I was just beginning to experiment with sexuality at the time and found that getting killed in the game was exciting. Even more so when female Jedi show up (could be friendly or enemy) in the last two levels.

And then I wasted a lot of time with ryona and other stuff that I didn't really like before finding out that "zako" was what I was looking for.

I just like women in sexy outfits being defeated. Not tortured, not murdered, just losing and being knocked out or killed by a badass female protagonist or other zako group.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I think I got into the zako thing from video games actually. Im fond of dynasty warriors and other hack n slashes. I also like cute anime girls.

Zako ryona kinda mixes the one-sided combat fun with girls having climactic deaths (Btw I always headcanon orgasms) and then collapse in a beautiful or degrading pose.

I also remember playing oblivion and stripping the females I killed and trying to pose their corpses in an attractive way. One of these days I'll get a good gaming pc and mod skyrim. Maybe make zako mobs for a dynasty warriors if i could learn it all. Like just imagine Shadow of Mordor but with zakos instead of orcs and you play a heroine.

Oh man I totally get it
That's basically all I did when I played Skyrim, with nude mods. :D I wasn't aware you could strip and pose enemies in Oblivion too!
Same here too, btw. I always had a thing for bodypiles and the idea of all these scantly clad badgirls lying around is just exciting, for some reason. Games like Diablo I-II with the succubi and those kitty huntresses was my gateway drug into zako, but I didn't learn until not so long ago this fetish had a name.

Pangcake22

Club Regular

Oh man I totally get it
I remember playing Dynasty Warrior 3 when i was teen. I really enjoy hack and slash the soldiers. Amazon was my favorite Zako from that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.