• adr6.png
    adr6.png
    541.8 KB · Views: 860
  • aa8.png
    aa8.png
    738.5 KB · Views: 665

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
hey lesther! great to see you on this site! but i have had one "issue" with your artwork of late. i know art is in the eye of the beholder, but for me personally, your work hasn't been as great as in the past. i noticed your work has started to include old people and males. it was more enjoyable with just the young henchgirls, since male enemies are common in just about everything even HAVING generic enemies, and old people would likely not be involved in "minion" work. so i would love it if you were to go back to it just being sexy henchgirls. unless you have major reasons for the change in artstyle. or at least make some way people can destinguish from the different types of artwork, such as old minions or male minions in a seperate folder, and some way on your gallery page that people can easily see the older pictures. thanks.

Last edited:

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
hey lesther! great to see you on this site! but i have had one "issue" with your artwork of late. i know art is in the eye of the beholder, but for me personally, your work hasn't been as great as in the past. i noticed your work has started to include old people and males. it was more enjoyable with just the young henchgirls, since male enemies are common in just about everything even HAVING generic enemies, and old people would likely not be involved in "minion" work. so i would love it if you were to go back to it just being sexy henchgirls. unless you have major reasons for the change in artstyle. or at least make some way people can destinguish from the different types of artwork, such as old minions or male minions in a seperate folder, and some way on your gallery page that people can easily see the older pictures. thanks.
Thanks my friend, with regard to you consultation in DA there is spectator´s variety,( artist too) treatment of taking pleasure to the every some according to his tastes (old woman,shemales,men etc), in this site i will publish works with beautiful henchgirls only, DONT WORRY, hehehe,you see in ZAKO ARTWORK, greeteng:smile:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I've actually also noticed an art style change in the drawings, as older lesther drawings had cleaner lines and simply better drawn art in my opinion. Some of the more recent digital art seems sort of sloppy for some reason.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Can you do mechanic/construction worker zako next? Here's some reference:
20110815000920_3417.jpg

I would love to see these three tomboy mechanics getting taken down...

meditions

Casual Client
Thanks for those photos Lesther.

I too would love to know where that is from.

I particularly love the shot where we get a good look at the sentry's pretty, sleepy face as the attacker is lifting her to conceal her body.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.