Zako Channel now on the Undertow Discord!

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Ryonani Teamster
Hello zako fans! Just wanted to let everyone here know that we now have a new channel for discussion of zako on the Undertow discord.

If you have anything neat to say or discuss, or simply want to contribute images and videos, all are welcome to join in.

Here's a link to the discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Hope to see you there!

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Ryonani Teamster
Hello again! Just another reminder that the zako channel is indeed a thing on the Discord- feel free to pop in and share your thoughts and some of your favorite images (to post images, you just need to link me to your UTC profile page so I can give you permissions!)

wj1905

Club Regular
I still don't get it how to use it. I thought discords were like 4chan where you can just go and see everything... but apparently you need an invite? How does that work?

reddevil

Avid Affiliate
I still don't get it how to use it. I thought discords were like 4chan where you can just go and see everything... but apparently you need an invite? How does that work?
Discord is nothing like 4chan. Discord is the new Skype where you make an account and can chat in groups through voice or text

wj1905

Club Regular
Discord is nothing like 4chan. Discord is the new Skype where you make an account and can chat in groups through voice or text
Eh, then not interested, never liked chat channels. Thanks for the info. Odd though, I do remember someone made a zako discord before, and that one had posts with pictures I could read like a message board.

reddevil

Avid Affiliate
Eh, then not interested, never liked chat channels. Thanks for the info. Odd though, I do remember someone made a zako discord before, and that one had posts with pictures I could read like a message board.
Are you thinking of Gurochan?

wj1905

Club Regular
Are you thinking of Gurochan?
No, now that I check it, it was this discord thing. It looks exactly like 4chan to me, with pictures and posts arranged in the same style. I was just confused by this site asking me to "claim an account" but I see it allows me to view posts even without that.

Top Bottom