Yumekui Merry (1 Viewer)

edin1989

Potential Patron
so here is how she looks now: http://sdtstuff.co.cc/search/merry/
and this is how she is suppose to look like, just look below her eyes and you would immediately see the difference, i believe the maker completely forgot about the eye marks XD.
339037-yumekui_merry___01___large_25_super.jpg

and here are some more from every angle i could find
http://www.strawberrydeathkiss.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Yumekui-Merry_0146.png
http://majomii.com/wp-content/gallery/yumekui-merry-2/yumekui-merry-01-at-24-13.jpg
they are purple triangular(a little stretched) that are located on the bottom side of her eye
thank you to anyone willing to make this small change.

Chance

Content Creator
Re: Yumekui Merry needs to be fixed *please*

I've never watched this show, so I can't really tell if i'm doing a good job or not regarding the shape and position.
But i saved the multi layered file, so I can edit it pretty easily, just tell me if anything's wrong.

Attachments

• Merry position try 1.png
    Merry position try 1.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 224

edin1989

Potential Patron

position and shape are perfect, the only problem is that right now is the color, which is blue, if you can turn it to purple like it is in the picture then that would be awesome

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

looks blue in the picture to me... definitely doesn't look the same color as her hair though.

edin1989

Potential Patron

@anon
lol yea i would see why you would think it looks blue, but trust me it is purple, a mix of purple and blue actually that's why they are hard to differentiate unless you have watched the show regularly(see the same face in different light settings)

also i pray that the hair movement mechanism can finally be made available to you guys because if the hair can move then a lot of the lighting errors can be fixed. the hair color should be fine even though it is a little darker than it is suppose to be but i just wish it would be bounce and move like it is suppose to.
*sigh*

StillJim

Potential Patron

I started doing making it purple in MS paint, but then I realized I would have lost the transparency.
Which is too bad, because I was going to ask for a promotion to Artist.

Chance

Content Creator

I actually used your picture to extract the color with the color picker, so allow me to WTF.
But i'll make it purple-er
Give me 10 minutes...

There

Attachments

• Merry color try 1.png
    Merry color try 1.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 249

edin1989

Potential Patron

the internet was trolling you XD
you are a god amongst men, thanks a lot

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

<-- Partially colorblind, so whatever.

edin1989 said:
you are a god amongst men, thanks a lot
So you are saying god is a woman? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.