You's Hair (From Granblue Fantasy) - Filled (1 Viewer)

Nycklex

Potential Patron
EDIT: Request filled. See post #4

Greetings!
Would anyone be willing to do You's Hair, a character from Granblue Fantasy? I want to request a Static Hair, since it would be more suitable as she has short hair.
I think these reference images should be quite enough. (Last one in the Album is NSFW)

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello Nycklex.

Only the 1st reference is usable to make a PNG (static) hair mod, because otherwise the ears will too tall to fit the template.

I tried to make a cutout of this ref, but the result is very pixelated and has many JPG compression artifacts.
I couldn't find a PNG nor better resolution because you probably cropped the image (image search doesn't work with cropped images).

Try to find the same picture with a better resolution, ideally in PNG format, or at least post the original image so I can try to look myself.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Here she is:

You
103601-be5bde5e70b5014faacc4d88e86d1a7a.jpg

I couldn't find another version of this pic, it seems to be only on Pixiv and its author choosed to upload it in this resolution, in JPG.
I've been able to improve it a bit with waifu2x, but it is still quite pixelated.
It is still better to make a cut-out of an original artwork than redrawing it from scratch because the waterpaint gradients are very difficult to reproduce.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.