Youku Ryona Vids (1 Viewer)

puca

Club Regular
Hey all, I didn't see this anywhere else so I thought I'd post a link: Youku ryona channel

It's like youtube but in chinese or something. The interface sucks, but I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of ryona vids that you can't find on youtube.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Youku is nice but the quality is low and the loading time can be long. But there are some vids that are not in youtube.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
You cannot open the channel, but its videos are still there. Just type "ryona" using the site's search function and you'll see the list of videos and will be able to open them normally. All vids with the word "ryona" under the title are from this channel.
In case you have trouble reading Chinese characters, here's the direct link with search results (from newest to oldest vids):

youku ryona

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Youku is nice but the quality is low and the loading time can be long. But there are some vids that are not in youtube.

A lot of vids from this youku channel were uploaded with much better quality (720 HD) on this youtube channel.

Also, here is another youku channel with a lot of DOA4 ryona.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
There is a new ryona channel on youku now: link

It features mainly Mk9 ryona for now and the quality of the videos seems to be a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.