You vs Mila (Dead or Alive) (1 Viewer)

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Considering she is the MMA champion in the DOA universe... I would imagine my arse would end up armbarred. She probably has a top ground game. I certainly wouldn't mind having an attempt at making her tap though for a million dollars.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
even if I could beat her funny enough I would not be able to personally hit her. No seriously I'd be like "I do not wanna hit the pretty girl" and that is probably when she'd get her second wind and choke me out

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
even if I could beat her funny enough I would not be able to personally hit her. No seriously I'd be like "I do not wanna hit the pretty girl" and that is probably when she'd get her second wind and choke me out

The solution to that would be to give her a good old bearhug. That way you're not technically hitting her, and who knows you might be able to squeeze out a submission from her... that is if she doesn't strike her way out or counter with some crazy choke out move.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
She would probably still kill me, but that wouldn't stop me from trying.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I wouldn't want a hurt her at all lol. Even if I tried she'd still own me. I could never be a fighter in these tournaments. Even if I was some super powered badass the second my opponent is a girl I think is cute I'd be all like "fuck...I can't do this" and would get my ass handed to me

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
You've just flunked villain school, Randomguy. I give you an f-

AND THE F ISN'T EVEN CAPITALIZED

onlinehero

Casual Client
For a million I would do almost anything (as long as it would be legal)! Sure, I would try to win my million!

But then again, it might be fun to lose to her, and also lose a million too. If she is as tough as in DOA, then she probably would get to beat me up and I would be the one who would stay in the ring, laying in the mat defeated :P

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yes. Go stretch her like a pretzel! I have strategies to conceive.

(on a mildly related note, Mila, Kasumi, Helena, and Christie are coming to an xnalara near you)

This is good news. I can't use XNA to save my life but if Mila is getting a model I sure as heck might give it another go!

R

Ryona_Scribe

Hmm... Me, personally, likely not. I'm a lover and a writer, not the kind who would attack a pretty lady like Mila in a situation like that. On that note, however, I would like to mention that if Mila were in that situation and the offer were made to me, I'm sure I could coax others to handle the situation. And I wouldn't need money to do so either, after all Mila dared to be defeated around the area where people like to partake in tournaments, and biochemical research, and... Random acts of violence, stimulated by literally whatever they feel like punching each other over. Simply offend the nearest person who appears capable in a fight, blame Mila, and hit the record button on the camera. As I said, I personally, would not be one to attack her. Take that how you will. :D

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I guess you're trying to get your arm snapped in half rather than win a million dollars... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.