You fave deathmatch settings (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
What is your fav deathmatch setting?
Medievil/Fantasy

Modren Day

Science Fiction/Post Apoclypes

A mix of some or all of the above or something completlly diffrent?

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
I don't like to see people die who are forced into a fight. But I also don't like the idea of voluntarily joining a battle, putting your life on the line for a chance to win a prize. Why should I care whether someone loses their precious life if the person self isn't? And thinking about the lives of the combattants is something I really love.

Thus I think a "Running Man" scenario is best for me: The mercenaries or thugs who go after the hero/heroine join the fight for money (and sometimes for fun), but since they are more, bigger, better armed, etc., they don't think that they really put their lives on the line. They are very confident to win, without taking serious damage, and going home happy. (When they realize they are wrong, it's too late.)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I don't like to see people die who are forced into a fight. But I also don't like the idea of voluntarily joining a battle, putting your life on the line for a chance to win a prize. Why should I care whether someone loses their precious life if the person self isn't? And thinking about the lives of the combattants is something I really love.

Thus I think a "Running Man" scenario is best for me: The mercenaries or thugs who go after the hero/heroine join the fight for money (and sometimes for fun), but since they are more, bigger, better armed, etc., they don't think that they really put their lives on the line. They are very confident to win, without taking serious damage, and going home happy. (When they realize they are wrong, it's too late.)

Death by game show eh?, I like that, tell me how would you set up your take on the Running Man?

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
The scenario may be like The Prize of Peril, where the fight of one against many is done for a TV audience. The good couple is followed by cameras through various levels of the game. Somehow the underdogs can make it to the final, probably because the producers don't want to end it prematurely.

Though it may be just show, the hunters are presented as very strong, but not very bright:

Anyway, rarely a hero wins the game and almost never they manage to seriously harm even one of the hunters. Until today...

Kargan3033

Club Regular
The scenario may be like The Prize of Peril, where the fight of one against many is done for a TV audience. The good couple is followed by cameras through various levels of the game. Somehow the underdogs can make it to the final, probably because the producers don't want to end it prematurely.

Though it may be just show, the hunters are presented as very strong, but not very bright:

Anyway, rarely a hero wins the game and almost never they manage to seriously harm even one of the hunters. Until today...

Nice real nice, love the 80's sf/post apoc B-grade movie /pro wrestling look in the picture, I wonder if I can find a torrent of Knights&Warriors videos.

If we're talking about tv game show style deathmtach I'm more incline towards the Smash TV/Mortal Kombat type show myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.