Yeehaw Games

Potential Patron
HODzUJb.png

The preparation stage is over and I’m happy to present you my new project – Yorna: Monster Girl’s Secret. It uses the same RPG Maker engine but is quite different from League of Corruption.

A young mage from a noble family arrives at a distant castle to find it ruined and her sister missing. Will she able to recover lost monster girls and restore the peace with their power? What price will she have to pay?

Ada, the female protagonist, is a prodigal mage with the ability to use monster girl's power as her own. Combine them to create your own play style from a powerful battle-mage to a delicate temptress. Will you overcome your enemies through force or make them into your toys? It's up to you!

Yorna adjusts to your actions in narrative and quests so both slutty and pure walk-through will be enjoyable. Each scene has 2 versions and I’m thinking about adding the third option where Ada takes the lead completely. Though this stuff is for the future.

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extra moves to run.

You can get the last public version here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror

MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Monster Girls – All kinds, from fairy and kitsune to harpy and succubus.
Scene Pairings – Female / Female, Male / Female.
Main kinks – Monsters, Yuri, Straight, Group sex, Аhegao, Creampie, Squirting, Bulges, Titfuck, Bukkake, Tentacles, Voyeur, Toys, Corruption and Seduction, Battlefuck.

Yorna has a number of special controls for in-game features. You can check a quick summary here.

The initial release is public by default but everything else will use the same schedule as LoC. Next release will arrive July 6th with early access to patrons. July 28th it will be available to everyone.

Most of the features I plan are already in the game, others will be added without disturbing the release schedule. Patrons will decide which feature will be added first with voting after our community reaches the first goal.

Tomorrow I will post the first poll on Patreon for deciding which monster girl will be in the first update so stay tuned.

Last edited:

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Gameplay is pretty smooth, the artwork is nice as well! There's an occasional bug where, while an area is loading, the intro screen will pop up for a few seconds, but it doesn't negatively impact anything. I'm assuming after the maid dress is ordered, the story stops?
I'm looking forward to future content!

Yeehaw Games

Potential Patron
Glad you liked Yorna! You can beat the fairy and get her dress, check the village and talk with guards, plus ask Baron Sebastian for help. He will hint at which type of work he has to offer in his mansion.

You can check this using "Help" button in the menu. If there is a pending main plot point - Ada will say so. Otherwise, she'll mention that you did everything you can for now and need to wait for the update. Maid dress and corresponding "jobs" will appear in the next update, v0.1.5.

I also use intro screen as loading screen, guess I need to add "Loading" there. Thing is - Yorna uses a lot of artwork and I've modified garbage collector to be more aggressive looking for unused pictures. League of Corruption could eat up a lot of memory after longer plays and I want to control this from the start.

littleman16

Potential Patron
great work, i'm really liking the game so far, unfortunately though it crashes frequently. I'm only able to play it for about 5 minutes at a time and then it crashes.

Yeehaw Games

Potential Patron
great work, i'm really liking the game so far, unfortunately though it crashes frequently. I'm only able to play it for about 5 minutes at a time and then it crashes.

Glad you liked Yorna but these crashes are a big deal for me. I can confirm the game ran smoothly for about 2 hours on Windows x64 during the initial trials before release. Then I stopped the game and log files were clear. I'll run a stress test on the weekend and see if I can find something.

What operating system do you use? Any emulators like vine if you use non-Windows version? Did you see any kind of pattern before the crash happened? For example, you skipped a lot of dialogues or perhaps problems occurred in a specific zone? Basically, anything you can remember about the problem. You can either leave a post here or contact me via yeehawgames@gmail.com

littleman16

Potential Patron
Glad you liked Yorna but these crashes are a big deal for me. I can confirm the game ran smoothly for about 2 hours on Windows x64 during the initial trials before release. Then I stopped the game and log files were clear. I'll run a stress test on the weekend and see if I can find something.

What operating system do you use? Any emulators like vine if you use non-Windows version? Did you see any kind of pattern before the crash happened? For example, you skipped a lot of dialogues or perhaps problems occurred in a specific zone? Basically, anything you can remember about the problem. You can either leave a post here or contact me via yeehawgames@gmail.com
i'm using windows, and they just seem to happen at random without any pattern to them. Sometimes it's after combat, sometimes it's during diologue, sometimes it's while i'm just walking, and sometimes its while i'm in the pause menu.

Yeehaw Games

Potential Patron
What's the easiest way to transfer a save from an earlier version?

Navigate to the earlier release, get inside the www directory there and copy your entire save folder. Unpack the new release, paste inside the www folder and agree to replace the files. That's it.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hello.
I've deleted a number of old update posts. They add minimal value to our members and prevent them from rapidly finding the most current information and release of your game.
When you make future update posts, please delete outdated update posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hello.
I've deleted a number of old update posts. They add little value to our members and prevent them from rapidly finding the most current information and release of your game.
When you make future update posts, please delete outdated update posts.

I've asked you about this previously. Consider this a second friendly reminder.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.