Vatoon

Potential Patron
I made "HER" a Boy so.. maybe someone could make "HER" (not really a "HER" anymore turned "HER" to an "HIM") xD moan like a boy ^^ i would be happy with that x3 i hope my wish can come true !

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello Vatoon Vatoon . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

I made "HER" a Boy so.. maybe someone could make "HER" (not really a "HER" anymore turned "HER" to an "HIM") xD moan like a boy ^^ i would be happy with that x3 i hope my wish can come true !
There's a particular thread for these projects. You'll need to find the sound files (usually MP3 format) and transcribe the voice lines into a dialogue file. You don't need to write an actual narrative, but you'll need to learn the basic syntax of a dialogue so that you can write out the lines and assign them to the relevant gameplay event.

For example: you might find a grunt noise, transcribe it as "Unf" and then assign it to the resistance line. In order to keep things interesting, you might include several similar grunting noises (and also greetings, moaning noises, dirty talk lines, etc) so that the player won't always hear the same line repeatedly during gameplay.

Once you've assembled all of that stuff, you can put it into a ZIP file and post it in the Audio Dialogue Request thread. Then someone will convert it into a SWF file and you'll be able to use it in-game.

I don't expect you to begin doing this right away. Take some time to play the SDT game, acquire and test out a few mods, and then read the guides and try to write a simple text-based dialogue. If you run into difficulty then there are several veteran modders who specialize in Dialogue issues; they can probably help out if you get stuck. You'll definitely need their help if you want to delve into advanced stuff, such as replacing the built-in breath sounds with more "masculine" ones. But please do make an effort -- don't just sit back and wait for someone else to create the whole thing because they probably won't do it and you'll be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.