Yaoi mod? (1 Viewer)

yellowrock

Potential Patron
It'd be nice to be able to make the body appear slightly more masculine, and add a penis that can shoot lasers cum.

If changing the body is too much to ask, just being able to add a penis. As it is, I have to make "her" wear pants and pretend it's a trap. :c

If this has been requested before, in another board or something, I apologize. I didn't see anything like this in the little bit of looking, aside from a few hair mods and the like.

I would greatly appreciate any information regarding the possibility of a yaoi mod.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Yes, it is possible, I did change him into a her. No, I'm not interested. A futa mod for her already exists, see Faceless' thread.

Marooda

Potential Patron
I was considering doing something like this after my current mods are finished.
If no one picks it up by the time I'm done and I'm still up for it, I'll come up with something.

yellowrock

Potential Patron
Marooda said:
I was considering doing something like this after my current mods are finished.
If no one picks it up by the time I'm done and I'm still up for it, I'll come up with something.

Cool, that'd be awesome. Please let me know when you have time to do this.

This game has so much potential to cater to many different fetishes and types of people. The movements of the models are some of the smoothest I've seen in a flash game. All it needs is more features. :D

Final

Potential Patron
spike4379 said:
yeah it would be pretty hot to have her blowing a boy lol :D

And that’s different from the way the game has been for over a year how…?

F

flatchest

Using the futa mod works for me.

Here's an example with a little tentacle-doggy action :3

Attachments

• futanom.JPG
    futanom.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 3,144

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
Well a good start would be to request more male hairs. I'm sure there are plenty of girls/gay-guys/bi-guys that would praise any artist willing to make them. I still have a rule 63 naruto request open since last year...but there are pretty much no artists willing to make male hairs. I agree that this game has the potential to cater to a wide variety of gender/sexualities/fetishes, its a shame to see that potential go unused.

The only person who currently makes male hairs is Grim42691, but she has been offline for quite some time. And faceless has previously made a few for me, but has decided to focus more on mods than hairs.

ModGuy

Content Creator
This is almost completely implemented in the form of muscular mods and futa.

Request fulfilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.