Yaminoryu's Breaking - Break Her into Becoming Your Cock Slave (1 Viewer)

YaminoRyu

Potential Patron
UPDATE:

(Nov 7 2012)
Breaking now in version 3.2

-general fix of lack of talk in angry mode
-added a guide, just don't do anything and wait for the voice of "Yaminoryu" to tell you what to do.

(Oct 14 2012)
Breaking now in version 3.1.1

-fixed second break loop

Breaking now in version 3.1

-adjusted the limit for second break

(Oct 13 2012)
Breaking now in version 3

-Fixed coding
-Tried to fix bad English

Starting settings:

Her

Mood: Angry
Hands: Back
Intro Resistance: MAX

Him: Hands Holding

Guide:

The game will start with the girl in an angry resistant state, you would have to break her into submission. There are 3 break points in this dialouge. You'll know you reach break point one when the girl switches to Normal Mood, break point two will take her to Ahegao Mood. Third break point will take you to the ending sequence.

Attachments

BreakingV3.2.txt
45.9 KB · Views: 7,922

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
Re: First Attempt a Dialouge

Just be sure to read it over a few times when you make a dialogue, because there are a some grammatical/spelling errors. I suggest adding a few more lines of text, as it helps prevent repetition, but over all its a good start for your first dialogue.

YaminoRyu

Potential Patron

Thanks for input and feedback... Been reading the dialouge files of the others and I'm improving my own codes... I will work on fixing the english, not very good at written english... Thanks again...

YaminoRyu

Potential Patron

Hello again, I've edited my first dialogue "Breaking". The new file is on the 1st post.

Personal recommendations would be to run it with the public washroom background from this thread

And use this skin code:

Code:
charName:Asuka;mood:Angry;bodyScale:1.005;arms:back;throatResist:100;hair:asuka,1,1,1;iris:bright,23,57,102,1;breasts:70;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,0.5;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,0,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,87,53,32,1,56,42,32,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:0,1,1;balls:0,1;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:skirt,84,0,6,1,0,0,0,1;tops:tank,0,0,0,1;legwear:kneehigh,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:highheel,84,0,6,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;customBG:56474Public_Washroom.png

Again looking for feedback... Also sorry in advance for bad English...

YaminoRyu

Potential Patron
Re: Dialogue: Breaking Her to becoming your cock slave

Found some bug and fixed it, new version is now 3.1.1

SeekingOralGirl

Potential Patron
Well done. It took me a minute to understand the breaking aspect, but once I opened the text dialogue and looked that the code it made perfect sense. And I learned a bit from reading the code as well. Thanks!

Karasu-sama

Potential Patron
I'm encountering an error where no dialogue happens at all in her pre-broken state. Am I doing something wrong? I can't get her to say anything until her first breaking. Help please!

YaminoRyu

Potential Patron
SeekingOralGirl said:
Well done. It took me a minute to understand the breaking aspect, but once I opened the text dialogue and looked that the code it made perfect sense. And I learned a bit from reading the code as well. Thanks!

Thank you...

YaminoRyu

Potential Patron
Karasu-sama said:
I'm encountering an error where no dialogue happens at all in her pre-broken state. Am I doing something wrong? I can't get her to say anything until her first breaking. Help please!

All the dialouge at non broken is suppose to be spoken. If she has a cock in her mouth she cann't speak. But I'll also look at the code.

Karasu-sama

Potential Patron
YaminoRyu said:
Karasu-sama said:

All the dialouge at non broken is suppose to be spoken. If she has a cock in her mouth she cann't speak. But I'll also look at the code.

That's not the problem. VERY occasionally, I'll get a "THAT HURT" or "STOP IT" but that's literally it. I've been using your character code, but is there anything else that I might've done to mess up the cues?

YaminoRyu

Potential Patron
Karasu-sama said:
YaminoRyu said:
Karasu-sama said:

That's not the problem. VERY occasionally, I'll get a "THAT HURT" or "STOP IT" but that's literally it. I've been using your character code, but is there anything else that I might've done to mess up the cues?
I think I spotted the issue, will release a new update later when I get home...

YaminoRyu

Potential Patron
Took me longer than expected to find the issues and I'm not even sure if I got it right...

Major update is I added a guide in game, if your stuck just do nothing and wait for the voice of "Yaminoryu" to guide you...

Sovereign899

Potential Patron
Which do i need at max, Intro or resistance? I take it I need to wait for intro's yaminoryu before I do anything right?

YaminoRyu

Potential Patron
Intro, no need to wait for intro. Just make sure that she's in the angry mood with her hands behind her and your hands are set to held.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.