XXXGames with constant updates in your favorite collection

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Stolen Destiny [Demo]

You start the game with a guy named Nick. The beginning of his adult life brought him several unpleasant surprises.
In an instant, from a carefree life surrounded by luxury and pretty maids, Nick, along with his mother and sister, is left without shelter and money for existence. And now he has to take care of his family, earn money and arrange his personal life.?

Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size 294 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Being A DIK v0.1.0

A you-ng man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.

Added Episode 1 that includes
1301 renders
51 animations
41 songs
31 sound effects

Size 1070 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Tadrib Zawjati 0.01

Demo of a game I’m making, roughly translates to “Train my Wife”. You take the role of a talent manager who’s tasked with turning this buxom hijabi housewife into a star.?

Size 76 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
My New Hot Roommate v0.1

This game is about a guy that graduated from college and moves to a new apartment but then he finds a surprise at his sofa... Be ready to enjoy the story of his life.?

Size 185 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Beauty's Assistant v1.0

In this game you play as a you ng lad who just got a dream job of being a personal assistant to a famous and beautiful movie star called Shaqeera Cruz. The main protagonist starts his three week probation period at Shaqeera's mansion during which he won't just be carrying out the tasks she gives him but also interacting with her and the other helpers employed in her mansion which include her maid Polly and security guard Steve. There will also be more NPCs visiting the mansion as you progress through the game.?

Size 126 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Pervert Action: Timelapse v0.2

Shuji has lost the last month of his life. Now he finds in that time he's been dating a group of gorgeous, out-of-his-league girlfriends. What happened in that time? Choose how you build your skills and which women you’ll focus on, as you date the girls in order to unravel the mystery.
This edition, titled "The First Day" includes the full first day of the story, introducing much (but not all!) of the cast.

Size 416 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
The Web We Weave v0.1 [Balladiasm]

You are playing as Billy Connor, a guy who lives in bible thumper town, Chastity Spring. You plan to take your relationship with your long time girlfriend to next step. Meanwhile, the force of darkness begin their move again to corrupt the town and it’s inhabitant. Unfortunately, you, your family,and your girlfriend entangled with the messy fight of supremacy between Light and Darkness. What’s actually the secret of the town? Does you will able to save the day and marry your sweet girlfriend or does you lost everything in this fight? The Web We Weave will take two point of view across the story. The first point of view is you, Billy Connor,and what happen surrounding you as the main story of this visual novel. The second point of view is side story that will unravel the fight between light and darkness, and how the darkness corrupt the town that in the end will eventually cross with the main story.?

Size 169 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
lirty F v0.0.1 pre-Demo

lirty F You're living in your best friend's family for 3 years. (BF called Julia). Her 2 big sisters are coming back home to live with you and you'll see them for the first time.

Size 733 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Goons Raid Her v0.1 Demo

This is the official demo version of the new project (title is not definitive). It features an extension to the tech demo where you'll start to explore the manor and the secrets of the adventurer girl. A guy is hired by her to help in the quest to find an ancient artifact. However, things will get twisted as he learns her secrets and receives another mysterious offer.?

Size 23 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Impossible Trainer v0.0.2

Maybe do you remember a cartoon about "basic average girl", huh? Yeah, we talk about Kim Possible.
Impossible Trainer - it's story about Kim and each girl in Middletown at all. We decided to mix a usual trainer based games with games like hentai high school. You should take control on the Middletown school and make new rules - corrupt all students! We hope, you enjoy it.?

Size 219 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Bender Trainer v0.01

Bender Trainer - Hey everyone! This is my first published Ren'Py game. I'm calling it Bender Trainer, and it is my intent to have it follow in the tradition of such great games as Akabur's Princess Trainer and Exiscoming's Orange Trainer. It's a short demo for now but updates are on the way.
The writing, coding, cg, sprites and animations were done by me. Other art assets are temporary and likely to be replaced when I have the time to draw my own/hire someone to do it. I am having a lot of fun making it, so I hope you guys will enjoy this sneak peak. Feel free to leave constructive criticism. Please report any bugs to me via Private Message.?

Size 219 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
My Love Path v0.05

I'm Awelian. I'm a new game maker. My Love Path is my first game project and its have fate system. What you do will affect the progress of the game.?

Size 275 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Lusterday v0.1

The game revolves around the main character's household and his unbelievable mindset, can you handle his crazy adventure??

Lusterday 0.1
139 new Renders for Premium Edition!
120 new Renders for Uncensored and Censored Edition!
2 new animation.

Size 474 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Snowed IN [Final]

Military officer Sigma gets tasked with supervising the final exam of a promising cadet. Seems easy enough.
The problem? The two of them are polar opposites.
One is a cyborg, the other is all natural. One is jaded, the other is still amazed at life.

Size 160 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Love Cumedy [Tech Build]

You are able to take control of male and female characters and make them have sex in different positions. On top of that you have the ability to customise your characters, create your own unique poses by freely dragging their limbs, change the pace of actions and ultimately use a free movement zooming camera to enjoy the show from all angles. The game has barely any predefined animations, almost all motion is simulated in real time and you have to participate in every bit of the action. The only goal in the game is to use your wild imagination to have fun. You might find that some positions are a bit challenging at first, but it’s up to you to figure out how to succeed.?

Size 87 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Devil Lord! Recuperation v0.1

The story tells about the dark lord. The goal of which was the enslavement of the world, and when the light almost fell under the yoke of the army of demons, our protagonist
got a stab in the back from the servants. Our lord was able to survive using the last remnants of magical powers and escape from inevitable fate to become a slave.
Can he recover his strength and take revenge on the offenders? His fate is in your hands.?

Size 43 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Casual Client
Tilden Hall V0.1

Welcome to Tilden Hall! The largest student residence facility in the nation, Tilden Hall consists of three twenty-story towers where lower and upperclassmen alike share spaces. As an incoming freshman at Laurentien Academy, you and hundreds of other new students will be making these towers your home for the next four years. Don’t be intimidated, however - Tilden Hall houses students from all imaginable walks of life. If there’s one thing we’re sure of, it’s that at Tilden Hall you will certainly make memories to last a lifetime!

About the Game
Tilden Hall is an interactive adult visual novel set on a university campus somewhere in North America. Though the characters, events, and interactions are entirely fictional, the setting and general theme of the game are largely based on my real-life experiences in college. Player choices are important in this non-linear story, and will ultimately effect the outcome of the story at large.

In Tilden Hall, you play as a freshman student moving away from home for the first time. Your childhood friend, Lindsay, has already attended college for two years now and has promised to help ease your transition into college life. As you soon find out, however, the seemingly unassuming Laurentien Academy is host to more than meets the eye. As a bizarre conspiracy theory begins to unravel around you, it becomes increasingly obvious that introductory calculus will be the least of your worries this semester.

Size 740 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

Top Bottom