Xteam's Imports - Coming back soon...catching up with stuff [09.04.2017] (1 Viewer)

Xteam

Avid Affiliate
Re: Xteam [Small Update:June.19.2015] - After request for Fishnet Top without collar

aztlan said:
That would be nice - somehow I like them without the collar - but not essential if too much work.

Thanks.

A pushed down version might be good too - the fishnet bunched up around the stomach of waist.

There you go...Fishnet Top (Pushed Up) without the collar added to the list.
I'll try to make pushed down as well.

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Xteam [Small Update:June.19.2015] - After request for Fishnet Top without collar

That was fast! Thanks.

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

4643CB1.png

Currently I'm still having a break from modding. Back to work on monday.
Have a nice weekend!

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Love your fishnets!

Gennosuke1

Potential Patron

yes! can't wait for more gloves and stockings :D :D :D love your work!

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

Sorry to those that waiting for update. I didn't have much time to do anything, too much stuff on my head right now. But don't worry...I'm not done with modding. :)

xxjason killsx1

Potential Patron
Re: Xteam [Qucik/Small Update:July.14.2015] - Rar

I'm a new person here and a noob with this stuff so please forgive me, but what's Rar and how do you use it? I'm sorry again for the noobness.

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Xteam [Qucik/Small Update:July.14.2015] - Fishnet Gloves

.rar is files compression like .zip of .7z. They sell a special program to unzip .rar files, or you can just use 7-zip to do it for free. (I would recommend the latter as it's free and works well.)

xxjason killsx1

Potential Patron

aztlan said:
.rar is files compression like .zip of .7z. They sell a special program to unzip .rar files, or you can just use 7-zip to do it for free. (I would recommend the latter as it's free and works well.)
ok thanks! I understand it now.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Just had a thought: as far as the DP mod goes, will you do other variations on it? (Like a female strap on version or a dark skinned him version for example)

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

PenKnight said:
Just had a thought: as far as the DP mod goes, will you do other variations on it? (Like a female strap on version or a dark skinned him version for example)

I was thinking about that long time ago...so sure! It's a good idea to create more variations.

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

Issues with link (Fishnet Legs Over Knee.swf) - FIXED. Thanks for letting me know.

cwking420

Potential Patron

is there any way to make your mods work with sby's moreclothing.mod?

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

cwking420 said:

Yes but it would need more work from mine end. Maybe in the future...depends on my free time.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Oh, there was one other thing I noticed that maybe no one pointed out yet:

If you use the Double penetration mod with a character that has a different skin color, its gonna look...well just see my pic of Mihoshi.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    303.7 KB · Views: 599

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

PenKnight said:
Oh, there was one other thing I noticed that maybe no one pointed out yet:

If you use the Double penetration mod with a character that has a different skin color, its gonna look...well just see my pic of Mihoshi.

I was aware of that issue. By default it was meant to be for light skin only...until I will manage to make this part of the body (that I added for better look and to prevent clipping) support skin color adjustment slider. That would be the best solution.

stuntcock

Content Creator

PenKnight said:
It's fairly easy to add skin-tone variation to body mods, so long as you're willing to sacrifice tan lines (because they require much more work). This is the sort of feature that could be added without much fuss if you'd share your source files. Here's an example.

Xteam said:
cwking420 said:

Yes but it would need more work from mine end. Maybe in the future...depends on my free time.
The FLA file which I sent you back in June was compatible. I reopened it a few minutes ago, generated a few Tops (backless, sleeveless, etc), and then loaded them through moreClothing.

Hence, the problem shouldn't be too difficult to resolve. Perhaps it's just a bug in the ActionScript.

Nevermind -- it looks like you've switched back to using the Loader anatomy-replacement technique rather than the Vanilla import technique. In that case, we'd need to identify what was wrong with the template-based approach (e.g. the seams were ugly? the layering was too restricted? the fishnet pattern became pixellated when you zoomed in? the organization of elements within the FLA was confusing or restrictive?) and then solve these problems individually via scripting or artwork edits.

It's do-able, but it's not a quick-fix thing which I could accomplish solo in twenty minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.