www.sdtstuff.co.cc (1 Viewer)

ShaLee

Potential Patron
About that website... Is it up or working properly? For some reason it never loads in any of my browsers. When I try to open the site it always says it's a virus.. ((I have ESET Smart Secruity.. I hear from everyone it sucks.)) I put the website in my ESET to exclude it from filtering ((Not be detected as a virus)) and the allowed addresses list but the page still doesn't work. If someone could help me out I'd be grateful.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ShaLee said:
About that website... Is it up or working properly? For some reason it never loads in any of my browsers. When I try to open the site it always says it's a virus.. ((I have ESET Smart Secruity.. I hear from everyone it sucks.)) I put the website in my ESET to exclude it from filtering ((Not be detected as a virus)) and the allowed addresses list but the page still doesn't work. If someone could help me out I'd be grateful.
Where are you located... I know various countries/ISPs have banned .co.cc addresses because they are vulnerable to viruses or something, don't quote me on the reasons, it was so long ago, but it is likely you are affected by this. Just download the archive... it has everything SDTstuff has and more... much much more.

ShaLee

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
ShaLee said:
Where are you located... I know various countries/ISPs have banned .co.cc addresses because they are vulnerable to viruses or something, don't quote me on the reasons, it was so long ago, but it is likely you are affected by this. Just download the archive... it has everything SDTstuff has and more... much much more.

I'm located in the United States so I don't think they would've banned it.. but if they have, where's the archive if I may ask?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ShaLee said:
Anonymous said:
ShaLee said:

I'm located in the United States so I don't think they would've banned it.. but if they have, where's the archive if I may ask?
In the Archive thread... which you can also get to by clicking the archive link in my sig.

Calla

Content Creator
ESET blocks that site. I think it has something to do with .co.cc addresses.

I put the website in my ESET to exclude it from filtering ((Not be detected as a virus)) and the allowed addresses list but the page still doesn't work.

If you aren't able to exclude the site from scan, just disable "Web Access Protection" in ESET before visiting the site. Or download the Archive.

ShaLee

Potential Patron
Calla said:
ESET blocks that site. I think it has something to do with .co.cc addresses.

I put the website in my ESET to exclude it from filtering ((Not be detected as a virus)) and the allowed addresses list but the page still doesn't work.

If you aren't able to exclude the site from scan, just disable "Web Access Protection" in ESET before visiting the site. Or download the Archive.

I am aware that ESET blocks the .co.cc domain. And thanks for the help aswell. I set "Web Acess Protection" off and the site worked. And I turned it off and the site still works so maybe it's a permanant solution or just until my computer shuts off. Either way, I know what to do now. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.