WWE Paige Ryona- Paige vs. Nikki Bella (1 Viewer)

kodivas

Club Regular
Paige vs Nikki pic.jpg
After having a championship match on Sunday, in which Nikki cheated to retain her title, Paige is upset and wants a rematch. Nikki used her sister to distract her challenger and score the win with a cheap roll up while holding Paige's tights. An angry Paige confronts Nikki and Brie backstage, demanding a rematch and another shot at the Diva's Championship.
"You cheated last night!" Paige accuses Nikki. "I want a rematch tonight!"
"What a sore loser..." the Bella Twins sigh to themselves, laughing and mocking Paige.
"You held my tights, you bitch!" Paige retaliates angrily. "I deserve another match! And this time, I'll be the one walking away champion!"
"Like you could beat me" Nikki chides in her usual arrogant and superior tone. "You're a pale skinned loser and you'll never beat me. I'm hotter, I'm sexier, I'm stronger, and I can kick your ass any day I want. You want another match? Fine! You've got another beat down coming your way."
"I want Brie banned from ringside too" Paige adds on, still fuming.
The Bellas just laugh at this and ignore it. No way Brie won't be by her sister's side.
"You'll just cheat again!" Paige groans.
"If you're so tough, you can take us both on" both twins sneer. "You're the badass anti-diva, right? Well you're going to find out what happens when you face off with twin magic, bitch."
Paige gets fed up with the twins' taunts and takes a swing at Brie, but Nikki pulls her to safety and blasts Paige with her signature forearm. Paige goes down hard in the interview area, and the Bella Twins are left standing tall.
"Just for that, the match is going to be no disqualification!" Nikki screams down at the fallen challenger.
All Paige can do is lie on the cold floor as the dominant duo laughs and walks away, as strong and confident as ever.
maxresdefault.jpg

The Bella Twins are already in the ring when Paige's music hits. The raven haired beauty skips sideways to the ring, enjoying her fans cheering for her and urging her on. As she nears the ring though, Paige realizes that despite the overwhelming support, she's got two adversaries to overcome. Both have beaten her in the past, and if she isn't careful this will be a handicap match. With no disqualification, the twins have the advantage, and Paige begins to fear that she may have bitten off more than she can chew.
Paige Afraid.jpg
Despite her worries, Paige gets in the ring and Brie steps outside to support her sister. Paige climbs the turnbuckle to revel in her fans' cheers, letting the adrenaline set in for the title match. She knows she'll need their support to finally take back her title from the overconfident, spoiled bitchy brat, Nikki.
RAW_1132_Photo_156-672646520.jpg

Paige gets down and paces the ring opposite Nikki. The ring announcer announces the matchup for the Diva's Championship as Paige and Nikki face off. Nikki isn't impressed with the fans' opinions of her, or Paige's either for that matter.
SD_808_Photo_034-1249782706.jpg

"You don't deserve that title!" Paige shouts over the fans at Nikki. "You only got it by dating the company's top star!"
"You're pathetic, honey" Nikki scoffs back. "Can't even take responsibility for getting your ass kicked again and again. You think this time's gonna be any different?"
"I'm going to beat you, bitch" Paige tells her with confidence.
She doesn't notice Brie sneaking up behind her. Before the match even begins, Brie pulls Paige's hair back, making her cry out in surprise before Nikki slaps her straight across the face. Paige goes down with a sore cheek as Nikki stands tall.
"I'm not just going to beat you..." Nikki tells the already-downed Paige, "I'm going to dominate you!"
The bell rings and Nikki backs off to give Paige space to at least try and stand. Instead of rising up though, Paige is still rubbing her red cheek, too shocked and sore to stand right away. She hears the bell ring and fans booing her opponent, but she knows the instant she stands the twins will attack from both sides. All she can do is glare Nikki's way, hoping to find a way to rally with the fans help.
RAW_1129_Photo_206-4020388943.jpg

The fans do indeed rally heavily behind her, but Nikki stops any momentum from building with a running kick to Paige's ribs. The pale girl rolls away hard from the impact, gasping for breath with injured moans.
"Ohhhhhhh..." she groans, rolling out of the ring to buy herself some time to recover. Brie follows her though while Nikki arrogantly does pushups in the ring. Paige doesn't get any time to rest before Brie grabs her by her hair and drives her head first into the ring post.
RAW_1138_Photo_045-1265145648.jpg

Paige flew to the floor after being bashed off the unforgiving steel, head spinning and vision blurring. The loud fans sounded faint as Paige tried to focus, eyes fluttering as she tried to regain her vision. She couldn't move at all; everything was spinning. Her head was too sore to focus on doing anything but blink.
RAW_1138_Photo_046-3529623178.jpg

Nikki taunted the hurt diva from inside the ring as fans booed and jeered at her. The sounds didn't bother her though, she reveled in them. Every moment Paige was on her back and she stood tall was nothing but satisfying bliss. She was proving herself with every passing moment and Paige was drifting further and further away from any chance of victory.
"How you feeling, girl?!" Nikki shouted down at Paige. Laughing, Nikki descends the apron to stand above her fallen foe and mock her even more. She stood right over Paige, but still the diva in black couldn't do a thing. She was completely helpless, head spinning a mile a minute.
FL15_Photo_172-3091047928.jpg

Still laughing and sneering at the fans, Nikki grabbed the back of Paige's tights and bra, yanking her up by them and tossing her back into the ring. Paige rolled to the center of the ring, too dazed to even adjust her tights and free herself of the wedgie she'd just been given.
Nikki slid in after Paige and strolled calmly around her victim. The boos continued to rain down on her, but it didn't hurt her in the least. The only one who could possibly do anything was Paige, and she was lying helpless at Nikki's feet.
"You think you're tough, huh?" Nikki asked the weary diva, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her to her feet. Paige just squirmed and flailed helplessly, but nothing came close to hurting Nikki. Her weak, spaghetti limbs were too limp to do any damage now.
"Nothing to say, hm?" Nikki taunted, looking into Paige's haggled face. She suddenly threw a knee into her gut.
RAW_1149_Photo_163-619252991.jpg

"Oof!" Paige cried out. Nikki laughed at the response she got and scooped the weak girl up in her powerful arms. She was Nikki's plaything now. She could do whatever she wanted with the helpless diva.
RAW_1139_Photo_122-1125781730.jpg

Nikki dropped Paige into the corner and began hitting her repeatedly. Punch after punch, kick after kick... Paige couldn't block a thing. She just leaned back helplessly and took it. Nikki was relentless, pounding Paige with every strike she could. The poor girl was too groggy to muster a comeback. Nikki finished off her assault, her total mugging of Paige's body, with a few hard shoulder jabs to her exposed stomach.
RAW_1136_Photo_131-1357939935.jpg

Nikki finally backed off and let Paige make a move. All she could do was stumble forward, limping and staggered. Her knees buckled after a couple steps and she fell face-first into the canvas. She didn't even have the strength to stand.
"This is too easy!' Nikki said with a sigh, bending down to get a look at Paige's weary face. When she pulled the girl's head up, she saw tears in her eyes. She was actually crying!
"Oh my god!" Nikki exclaimed with a laugh. "Brie, check this out! She's crying! Ha ha ha!"
"Ungh...." Paige groaned whimpered, failing to fight the tears from falling down her face.
"Aw, there, there, baby..." Nikki mocked, wiping away Paige's tears. "Don't cry, sweetie. I'll take care of you, okay?"
Nikki's idea of helping involved wrapping her powerful legs around Paige's body from behind. She applied as much pressure as she could, taunting Paige as she tried to milk her for every tear she could.
RAW_1141_Photo_095-4044570231.jpg

"Ahhhh!!!" Paige cried out, fighting the hold in vain. She had been weakened too much and Nikki's legs were too strong for her. There was no way out. All she could do was cry and whimper.
Nikki finally released Paige from her agony only to slap on a sleeper hold. Paige grabbed desperately at Nikki's arms wrapped tightly around her chin, but to no avail. Nikki yanked her head around like it was nothing, showing no concern for her well being whatsoever.
RAW_1139_Photo_123-874324084.jpg

As Paige suffered, the familiar chant of the fans slowly reached her. She heard them cheering for her, rallying her on...
Nikki shouted for them to shut up as Paige found some energy left over, just enough to fight to her feet. She rose up slowly and pushed Nikki's arms off her, moving on nothing but the strength the crowd gave her...
RAW_1136_Photo_136-3465810300.jpg

But then Brie struck from behind, dropping Paige like a ton of bricks. Not a thing could be done about the interference, but that didn't stop the fans from booing the twins hard. Even that didn't matter though. Paige was down and her last gasp of strength had just been used up.
"You're done!" Brie shouted down to the wasted Paige. "No DQ, we aren't even cheating! You can have someone come fight for you too! Oh, wait, you don't have any friends!"
The twins laughed and scooped Paige up together. They weren't even going to bother fighting her separately now. There was no point. It was all about humiliating the girl and drilling their message of dominance into her stubborn head.
RAW_1151_Photo_152-1504035456.jpg

The twins dropped Paige on her face and laughed at her together.
"You want to play with her for a bit?" Nikki asked her sister.
"Sure!" Brie said. "Looks like fun. I was getting jealous."
Nikki stepped out of the ring to flaunt her figure to the fans, leaving things to her sister. Brie stalked Paige for a second before attacking, thinking about what horrible things she could do to the helpless girl. She finally wrapped Paige's head between her legs and applied pressure, calmly smiling away as the girl squirmed for breath.
RAW_1133_Photo_074-878932769.jpg

Brie arrogantly choked Paige out as the fans booed on and on, tired of watching their rebellious heroine victimized by such bratty twins. Nikki egged on those at ringside, but their cheers fell on deaf ears. Paige was losing all her energy in between Brie's thighs. By the time she was mercifully released, she was limp and nearly lifeless.
With a laugh at her handiwork, Brie dragged Paige to the ropes and draped her body over the bottom one. Paige lied there weakly as Brie raced off the ropes and drove a running knee into her face. Paige's body bounced from the impact and collapsed right away.
RAW_1129_Photo_199-2895731918.jpg

"You're done, girl" Brie muttered down to the diva.
"Ohhh..... Ugh......." Paige groaned weakly. She couldn't even argue anymore.
"Where's that big mouth now, huh?" Brie asked, grabbing Paige by the hair. She yanked her to her feet and dragged her to the middle of the ring for everyone to see. Brie let her go and watched in amusement as Paige tried to stay standing on her on. She looked ready to collapse at any moment. Her legs were weak and frail, and she could barely keep her eyes open.
Brie threw a hard kick in between Paige's legs, lifting her off the ground with her boot. Paige cried out in agony and bent down to cover herself, giving Brie the prime opportunity and finish her off. She grabbed Paige by her head, lifted her up, and drove her face-first into the mat.
RAW_1154_Photo_054-3226706368.jpg

Paige didn't move after being planted. She just lay spread-eagled, face down and devastated. Brie had completely finished her.
"Damn, leave some for me" Nikki told her sister as she stepped back into the ring. Now it was her turn to continue the match and see what Paige had left.
"Do you give up?" Nikki asked the motionless girl.
"Ungh.... Ohhh...." Paige groaned weakly.
"What's that, honey?" Nikki asked, kneeling next to the diva to hear her better.
"F-Fuck you..." Paige muttered angrily. She still had some fire left.
Nikki snapped at the remark and bounced Paige head-first off the canvas.
FL15_Photo_188-3748679721.jpg

"What was that, bitch?!" Nikki asked her again. Paige only groaned in response.
"That's what I thought" Nikki said with a victorious smirk, standing up and kicking Paige's weak body over.
RAW_1151_Photo_154-2965792693.jpg

"This is kinda sad..." Nikki sighed, looking down on Paige's prone body. "You ready to give this thing up? You can't beat me."
"Never..." Paige mumbled through tired lips. Her eyes were barely open and she was broken and exhausted, but she still refused to give in. Her stubborn attitude was only hurting her more and more.
"So if I finish you off, you still won't accept it? You'll just want another match, right? Well I'm going to make you give up, okay bitch? You're going to know you can't beat me and you're going to give up. Now let's end this."
"Go to hell..." Paige's trembling lips quivered out.
"If you can keep fighting, then kick out after this. By all means!"
Nikki dragged Paige to her feet and spun her around. Paige was out on her feet and limp as Nikki hoisted her up on her shoulders. It was time for her signature Rack Attack.
"No..." Paige whined, squirming in vain. "Put me down..!"
"Yeah, bitch" Nikki laughed, "I like it when you beg."
RAW_1139_Photo_138-3134507197.jpg

Paige was decimated by the finishing move and lay behind Nikki, utterly beaten by the bratty champion. Nikki took her time going for the inevitable pin, letting the fans boo and throw their hate at her for destroying their heroine. Nikki finally looked back to Paige and slowly, carefully, crawled over her, straddling her chest proudly in the most arrogant pin possible.
nikki_bella_pins_paige_by_ryan1745-d98mzwk.png

"Go ahead, little badass" Nikki taunted. "Kick out."
Paige was too far gone to even respond. Her eyes were shut and her head barely moved to the side. Her mouth hung just slightly open, barely even breathing. She was beyond through.
"You'll give up, baby" Nikki whispered down to her, "I promise. Til, then, I'll settle for this..."
"1..."
"2..."
Nikki paused, looking down at Paige and drawing things out as long as possible. She could have counted to ten if she wanted, just to rub it in. Everyone knew who the victor was anyway. It was clear as day.
"3..." Nikki finally finished.
RAW_1139_Photo_121-3658695000.jpg

The bell rang and the match was over. Nikki rose to her feet, hand raised and championship in hand. Paige, on the other hand, lay beaten, battered, and totally destroyed on the mat. Brie joined her sister in celebrating the decisive victory, and the two stood proudly over Paige's limp body below.
"Pathetic..." Brie muttered. She spat on the so-called anti-diva.
Nikki bent down over the girl and lightly slapped her on the cheek, enough to wake her up. Paige slowly came to and groaned weakly, just now realizing what had happened. She immediately heard Nikki's music playing across the arena and she knew she'd lost the match.
"No..." she sobbed sadly. "No........."
Tears welled up in Paige's eyes as reality set in. She had failed... miserably. Nikki handed her ass to her, owned her, and dominated her. All she could do now was cry.
MITB15_Photo_102-754658669.jpg

"You ready to admit you've got nothing on me?" Nikki asked proudly.
"Just go away..." Paige mumbled through her sobs. She tried to hide her face with her hands, but Nikki swatted them away. She wanted everyone to see how beaten Paige really was.
The dominant champion had an idea of how to humiliate Paige even more and finally get her way. She sat on Paige's shoulders, shoving her ass into the diva's face, and slowly began unbuckling her studded leather belt. She made sure to take it off as slow as she could, relishing Paige's humiliation with her big ass smothering the girl's face.
Nikki finally rose off the embarrassed girl and wrapped the belt around Paige's neck. She tugged Paige off her feet and forced her onto all fours, then dragged her around the ring by the belt, using it as a leash. She walked Paige like a dog, circling the ring again and again to hammer the point home.
"Admit you're nothing to me, bitch" Nikki scolded her pet.
Paige collapsed at Nikki's feet, sobbing and sniffling meekly. Nikki liked the look of Paige kneeling before her, and she quickly untied her boot and shoved her foot in the girl's face.
"Kiss it" she told her.
Nikki pressed her toes into Paige's face, pushing hard against her mouth. Finally, Paige couldn't fight it anymore and let Nikki's toes slip down her throat. She coughed and hacked as Nikki quickly pulled her foot out, wiggling her toes mockingly right in Paige's face. At long last, the anti-diva submitted, bowed, and kissed Nikki's foot, desperate to end her humiliating, humbling nightmare.
"What are you?" Nikki demanded to know.
"N-Nothing..." Paige sadly cried as she kissed Nikki's foot, throat wrapped in her own leather belt... "I'm weaker than you... I can't beat you..."
"Ha ha ha! You ever gonna challenge me again?"
"No... Just end this... Please..."
Nikki laughed triumphantly as Paige sulked at her feet. Brie hugged her sister happily and the two tossed Paige aside like garbage. She lay motionless in a humiliated heap as the twins finally departed. The match was over and Paige's nightmare was ending, but the humiliation would never leave her. Everyone in the arena was looking down on her weak body... Her beaten, degraded, dominated body...
FL15_Photo_192-650020982.jpg

Let me know what you guys think! More or less dialogue? More description in a certain area? End with a pin, a humiliation, forcing the loser into sex, or something else..? I have one more idea for a Paige ryona story after this, then who knows. (next time I'll attach images so they aren't massive and cut off too... lesson learned)

noche

Casual Client
Great storie Paige is hot as hell so read about she be at the receiver end of a oneside beating was very enjoyable
The amount of dialog was perfect too but i think is beacause I love how the twins make fun of Paige overall pretty nice so don't cut the dialog short, a few nitpick a have are the Paige go down whit a slap maybe if instead she get a hard smack on the back of her head Thad spiral all her subsequent destruction will be make more sense
The part were she said she noting and she never going to beat Nikki I wish she said that whit a microphone on front of her, but like I said pretty damn good fic for me the highlight was the part were they maker craw at all four for how cruel and pointless it was but incredible humiliated at the same time
Hey is Paige broken yet? If they fight again will she be all scare of the twin now? The crow still love Paige so, why not a last match for the tittle but this time went Paige lose become property of the Bellas so the can drag all four and on leash every time Nikki and Brea enter the ring
Any congratulation for such great storie

kodivas

Club Regular
Wow thanks for the feedback. I probably won't do another Paige vs. Nikki story, but I might do one against Rosa. She seems like a perfect opponent because of how Rosa hit on Paige and kissed her once on Total Divas. Could be a match where if Rosa wins, she gets a date or more out of it.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
If you go that route, you should consider including some sort of stipulation that she's required to break up with her boyfriend in the middle of the ring on live TV after her defeat and before she is forced to date Rosa or else she's kicked out of the WWE. And make sure that's lots of tears. And sobbing. Just in case.

noche

Casual Client
Such a great idea and it will be great to be a "I quit match" but instead they I quit they should say "I submit to you " or " I am your bitch" something like thad

kodivas

Club Regular
A thought I've had for the Rosa vs. Paige story... How about if it's told from Rosa's point of view? It's going really well so far like that.

santiagopirata

Potential Patron
Paige and Nikki got a rematch in a Submission Contest. Nikki got owned all match long, and tapped out to PTO. After that, Paige catched her between her legs to see her supplicate...
Paige vs Nikki 4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.