1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrestling material I have available

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by detritus, Jan 19, 2010.

1. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator

I've got near 15 GB worth of WWE/ECW divas matches, most are 720p with a few lower quality ones that are all from the last year - year and a half.

I also have a few videos from this show called WEW (Women's Extreme Wrestling) that I ran across while looking for WWE videos. It's basically just a WWE spinoff that doesn't look as polished but figured that might be of interest to some. From my previous wrestling thread it didn't seem like people were all that into WWE so I haven't been uploading anything. If there's a certain diva you'd like to see matches of, let me know here.

2. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Do those WEW videos have commentaries on them?

3. detritus

Afraid they do.

4. ajstevus

ajstevus Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Do you have any Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler or Kelly Kelly? They're pretty cute.

5. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

I was always partial to Torrie, and Mickey James. Psycho girls are a different kind of cute..as long as it's another girl they go psycho after.

And to be more specific as to my own interests, I like WWE, but the style doesn't do it for me, as far as ryona. I am more into the unscripted, real wrestling. Still, though, thanks, either of those divas above would be great.

6. snyperhacker

snyperhacker Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

TR1$H $TR@TU$ for the win... definitely... any videos in which she gets destroyed, lol...

EDIT- i just noticed it now... "for the last year and a half"... in that case, M@R1@ for the win... any videos in which she gets destroyed... lmao... even though i would prefer to see videos of M@RY$3 getting destroyed, but thanks to VVVV3 writers, that is never the case.... otherwise, M@RY$3 videos, for the ultimate win!!!... Also, love to see 3V3 T0RR3$ getting mauled, hehe.... so i guess, my personal picks would be M@R1@, 3V3 T0RR3$, and M3L1N@ too (also M@RY$3 if she wouldnt' mind getting destroyed by someone else once in a while...)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
  7. detritus

I'll see about uploading a few tonight.

8. cafod

cafod Potential Patron

I would love to see more videos of maria losing. She's probably my favorite current WWE diva

9. bajiquan

bajiquan Potential Patron

maria, kelly kelly, and maryse would be great!