Would it be possible to make an adjustable ass size mod (1 Viewer)

Zenacalelith

Potential Patron
If this is possible, could someone make an ass slider mod that starts at the current vanilla size and increases it to Hubba Hubba Hubba size (or larger) for all skin-tones?
teen_bubble_butt_by_username1234567891-d6fybyf.jpg

Just to clarify this should only change the ass size not the thickness of the legs.

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
I'm pretty sure, this is possible. As far as I know, every graphical component can be resized through actionscript. I think the game could benefit from more body shape sliders like that in general.
I'm kind of intersted in something like this for a while.
Maybe I look into this, as soon as I have some time to spare. However, I still have a number of other Projects, I need to finish.

JosephBado

Potential Patron
I dunno, I think it'd be AWESOME for lovely thick thighs and legs and stuff. But that's just me though. Anyway, I HIGHLY support this, and I hope it becomes a thing. ^-^

D

Doomknight

Something like:

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3828.msg52277#msg52277 (copy + paste into your title bar for simplicity, so you don't have to come back here a second time to grab it again; Unless of course you've already entered in the Loader password)

wands

Potential Patron
Given the description I thought it would only work in the pre described position? I will go test...

Love ya Doom but no, Thicker-Ass Squat, it so does not work in either v5.36 or ATP v10, her butt ends up above her shoulders, or head depending on position! LOL

Zenacalelith

Potential Patron
@Doom, I have seen pat's mods and they aren't what I am looking for.

What I am looking for is a mod that will change the size of the woman's ass without changing the size of the thighs (the way Pat's does) and has a wide variety of sizes like the breast slider does

wands

Potential Patron
Soo my vote too! SBY could a butt ver0.1 be created? I will help anyway I can or you want!

Teacher, student. Talk less, learn more.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Zenacalelith said:
What I am looking for is a mod that will change the size of the woman's ass without changing the size of the thighs (the way Pat's does) and has a wide variety of sizes like the breast slider does

In SDT the vanilla graphic for these two components are the same, if you scale one the other will scale too.
To avoid this, it makes sense to overlay a new shape or replace the existing completely.
By using an overlay you can probably scale straight away, the only issue being the clipping/alignment that you already get with modifying positions.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
this requires an artist or someone capable of drawing in flash to make an ass with shape tweens to fit like 100 different animation frames (also in all skin tones). the rest of the code part is pretty much straight forward.

probably throw a slider on the menu or copy superbelly code to control the plumpness, then just proxy the scale her body to update the ass scale size if it doesn't get scaled normally or needs alignment. also hook setskin so ass skin updated.

the actual 'work' here is drawing the ass itself, not the code portion, and i don't do drawing.
(this would be a loader mod if it wasn't implied)

wands

Potential Patron
100 different frames? LOL so pixel by pix expansion to meet the slider requirements? I might know an artist just looking for a distraction from work. What template posted on the site should I send?

JosephBado

Potential Patron
Polarcat in siberia said:
100 different frames? LOL so pixel by pix expansion to meet the slider requirements? I might know an artist just looking for a distraction from work. What template posted on the site should I send?
You mean you actually might know somebody who could do this? Oh my fucking god if you could get someone to do this that'd be the SHIT! +1 Karma for you bro :3

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i have no clue what he means by pixel by pix expansion, you draw like 6-8 frames and then tween everything in between

wands

Potential Patron
To tween is not a phrase I know I thought you meant 100 frames per skin tone thus 400 frames total therefor one pixel at a time expansion for full range of motion! LOL I can code/mod, not draw, what the hell do I know about it! LOL Good news though If I can provide a template he might have some spare time. SBY he has never even seen the program so how do we start this. What do I send him? To make a plump butt?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
specifically the "shape" tween: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/concept_tween.html
"shape tweens (the result of drawing two separate vector shapes and morphing one to another)"

the template would be konashion's vanilla template, and you would draw on the body template
- we should probably make a sticky thread somewhere with his template on it, since the download link from konashion has expired. (i am looking at you modguy) not sure where to find it these days

edit - here is a link i posted a while ago, can't gurantee it is the most recent version of the template
https://app.box.com/s/zcimngmt4mu07qq4f5e3

Faceless

Content Creator
Actually, there's already a template sticky in the Imports board. It has all the static templates, as well as the latest vanilla template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.