World of Warcraft Backgrounds (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azmodai

Potential Patron
woo more World of Warcraft Backgrounds.

And it looks like we had the same idea. after that mod was released i went around and did a load of screenshots as well. you know what they say, great minds think alike :P

Nigida

Potential Patron
Azmodai said:

And it looks like we had the same idea. after that mod was released i went around and did a load of screenshots as well. you know what they say, great minds think alike :P

Nice, I like that. Thinking about taking other screenshots in more unusual places, do you know if there exist any places like unfinished Hyjal and the old caverns of time anymore?

TheSubject014 said:
thank you very much! these are awesome!

Glad you like them. :)

Azmodai

Potential Patron
Nigida said:
Azmodai said:

Nice, I like that. Thinking about taking other screenshots in more unusual places, do you know if there exist any places like unfinished Hyjal and the old caverns of time anymore?

I don't know specifically about any unfinished places but i've just kind of been flying around the Eastern Kingdoms and just landing in random places where i get a nice view in the background (Caer Darrow/Scholomance ruins were one of my stops but it has all the Love is in the air stuff up all over the place at the moment so the creepy background becomes less so with Pink love hearts plastered to the wall >_>) But you could try the little island which is situated in the secret lake between i think it's Mulgore and the zone which holds Dire Maul (for the life of me i can't remember that zones name, i think it's Feralas) it has a small island which has a load of rough buildings and such as well as a couple of named characters, named after people from the original Alpha if i remember correctly.

I'm also taking screen shots from inside instances, i've just done aload from Scarlet Monastery Cathedral which look really nice. Looking forward to when Dante makes Whitemane for those ones :D Will be working on the other half cause i want a couple of backgrounds from the memorial room where you fight Herod 2.0 (this time with TWO shoulderpads!)

I saw you have a hordie from the photo in the Undercity, you could always get a BG with the only remaining Abomination Guard in the Undercity in the sewers there.

If i think of any more places i'll chime in again. but for now i've got some things i need to get done so talk to you later :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
m57396_rubber-stamp-approved-thumb1391108%5B1%5D.jpg

Xsofresh

Potential Patron
Game brings back so much memories hard to believe I played it for like 5-6 years goood times.

D

Doomknight

Unusual places in World of Warcraft?

Are you on a legit server or an "unofficial" server that allows you GM commands?

If its normal WoW some unusual places are:

-> The oil rig off of Tanaris (unless that got replaced with Cataclysm)
-> The cave at the far far far far end of Silithius (unless that got replaced with Cataclysm)
-> The wetlands dwarven village in the mountain range (reached by carefully jumping down from the Gnomish Airport)
-> The Gnomish airport of course
-> Altar of the Damned in Burning Steppes
-> Anywhere inside Scholomance
-> Plenty of interesting places in AQ40 man
-> Upper Blackrock Spire has several interesting places

If you have access to GM commands on an unofficial server:

-> The Emerald Dream
-> Pre-Alpha Blasted Lands (reached by going outside of the bounds of Zul Gurub via flying)
-> Lumber Mill in Stone Talon Mountains (reached by flying around near the Alliance base; unless removed by cataclysm of course)
-> Old Ironforge (technically you can reach it in normal wow but its hard as hell to glitch through the door in the kings chambers)

Azmodai

Potential Patron
Doomknight said:
Unusual places in World of Warcraft?

Are you on a legit server or an "unofficial" server that allows you GM commands?

If its normal WoW some unusual places are:

-> The oil rig off of Tanaris (unless that got replaced with Cataclysm)
-> The cave at the far far far far end of Silithius (unless that got replaced with Cataclysm)
-> The wetlands dwarven village in the mountain range (reached by carefully jumping down from the Gnomish Airport)
-> The Gnomish airport of course
-> Altar of the Damned in Burning Steppes
-> Anywhere inside Scholomance
-> Plenty of interesting places in AQ40 man
-> Upper Blackrock Spire has several interesting places

If you have access to GM commands on an unofficial server:

-> The Emerald Dream
-> Pre-Alpha Blasted Lands (reached by going outside of the bounds of Zul Gurub via flying)
-> Lumber Mill in Stone Talon Mountains (reached by flying around near the Alliance base; unless removed by cataclysm of course)
-> Old Ironforge (technically you can reach it in normal wow but its hard as hell to glitch through the door in the kings chambers)

for the Old Ironforge, dont need to worry about glitching anymore, it got opened up with Cataclysm ^^ to an extent anyway.

For an Oil Rig, i don't know if the one in Tanaris is still there but there are now ones in Northern Stranglethorn.
Dwarven Village can now be accessed from Wetlands ^^ a path magically appeared when the flying got introduced in Cata.
The Cave in Silithus is still there, though it now has a random sleeping red dragon in there which no one knows what it's referencing.
The great thing about AQ 20 + 40 is that you can fly over them with Cataclysm and so get to take your time there as there is no trash whatsoever spawning in there. same with Zul'Gurub (since it got changed to a level 85 heroic dungeon now T_T but all the places are accessible by flying (well i think a few are a bit wrecked but majority of places are good.
Scholomance while good, has been streamlined now, so you have acces to less rooms, the place where you fought the Herald is sealed up, the plagued Whelp section is sealed, the Rattlegore basement room is also sealed because of that, though the main rooms where you fought the Darkmaster are still good to go along with the main rooms, they've just been slightly redecorated

Though great suggestions all the same.

Nigida

Potential Patron
Pretty much as Azmodai says, thank you for the good ideas, Doomknight. :)

Dante said:
@Azmodai & Nigida: Check her spoiler again ;)

NICE! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.