[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (1 Viewer)

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
FYI - F95 zone thread seems more active than here, might be useful as people discuss the game and bugs.

Just played story mode to the current end. A few more observations/bugs:

- Mofu Village toilet punishment bugs out, causing the (tied) player to teleport near the taming spot in the Path to Old Barn, stuck, unable to do anything. Only reloading several times and passing the day seems to fix it.

- Some of the more useful skills in directing fappetes should probably unlock faster/earlier. It's not a big deal, but having to constantly start and stop H-acts adds up. However, that could be mitigated by:

- adjusting how taming spot works. Instead of being the only spots where taming works, have taming work anywhere, BUT taming spots auto-teleports the captured fappete to your nest. Less running around back and forth.

- tweak to fappete selection in nest: when selecting a fappete with the MMB, you could use left/right to switch active selection between all your fappetes. Simple and greatly speed up selection when your barn is full and you selecting the wrong one or the milking parlor

- unlocking futa mode in story mode

- the way the story with the nun is going, I assume there will be a way to restore virginity? Good. I personally like more control over it.

- since you can only buy panties from TC, perhaps being able to repeat cloth making quests? Unless a bigger sop is planned?

In retrospect, I can see how teleportation might mess up some quests given that you're supposed to run into things on the path. So either dropping the idea, or limiting it (turning it off) during such quests.
Another possible idea - option to boost movement speed if no enemies in zone/nearby

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello,

- "story mode I noticed I cannot check my fapette status (X), cannot select them with middle mouse button (and thus cannot feed) and cannot give them follow order normally (the only way for them to follow me it so start H and stop). I take it this unlocks later? I also take futa mode unlocks later in story? I'm not far in the story mode." : yes, you're correct, everything unlocks progressively in the story so lots of features aren't available from the start.

- "Since almost all shortcuts are locked, you spend a lot of time running (even with everything unlocked). A fast travel system would be appreciated" : energy orbs spreaded thruout the maps should hopefully aid in this cause.

- "the point of affection" : it's a hidden/slow introduction to Dungeons system. Later on higher affection should let Nishy progress as a slave and potentially reach the huntress rank (same as Lily) . In Orks dungeon it also triggers milking animation, if Nishy isn't doing well as a slave, Orks are forcing her to work as milk dumpster.

- "it's only a trigger for the knight arrival" : that's measured in days spent in the dungeon.

- "If affection is maxxed.." : interesting branching ideas, i'll keep them in mind (sorry, i don't think i'll change that story segment now).

- "unlocking futa mode in story mode" : that's a separate future story ark |3

- "hacts with TC and Lily" : with TC there are a few in the story, and in Birthday Special Event, with Lily are planned for future.

- "since you can only buy panties from TC, perhaps being able to repeat cloth making quests? Unless a bigger sop is planned? " : as of near events the Dressing cabin should become unlocked (story) + NPC Link (buy,repair cls on the go) + cross dresses from fapets should be preety neat. If you had something else in mind feel free to suggest ;)

Thnx for all the feedback ^.^
~NK

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for a quick reply.

Can't wait for a futa mode to be unlocked (preferrably as early in the story as possible) and futa-anims with some NPC's.

As someone who's also working on a Unity game, I'm tempted to dril you with implemenentation questions, but I don't want to take even a minute of your time away from the game development. Keep up the great work. Your game has amazing potential.

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
Me again with again mentioning the 2 major bugs:
- after toilet cleaning can permanently block futa mode switching and HEAVILY reduce your speed
- fappets can sometimes just dissaper from your nest

Also, the ability to impregnate should not be tied to level/affection.
Pregnancy as a fillable bar is also kinda weird, better keep it like it normally works (% chance).
that said, vaginal during milking should count towards pregnancy.

EDIT:
Also, regarding skill, fappets begging the player if horny enough? You could even have different begs - wiggle ass in the air for vaginal, open mouth and kneel for oral, etc..

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello,

- "slow speed" bug : should be fixed in the upcoming build.
- "fappets can sometimes just dissaper from your nest" : if possible could you provide me with some reproduction steps (1. do this, 2 do that .. x. Fapet dissapeared).
- "Also, the ability to impregnate should not be tied to level/affection" : it was like this before yet people where arguing about that part (too easy, too many breeds, not enough space in nest ..). Currently the pregnancy is filling with a randomness chance which is based on Love stat towards the target char. Although i might make it easier to rise the Love Stat. We'll check how that works, if it'll be bothersome then might aswell switch back.
- "Pregnancy as a fillable bar is also kinda weird" : it's magic x) ..ask spirit for more details ;) . (i could hide it, with users considering it being random)
- "vaginal during milking should count towards pregnancy" : currently it counts all vaginal finishes (including Milking, Futa, and some gangs).

- "fappets begging the player if horny enough?" : i had in mind making a lustful emote + following player or lover. However it was moved to Affection and Love behaviour (which i'm still integrating), after a certain level their behavior changes - resulting in a payoff for investing time and effort into a certain fapet.

- "different begs - wiggle ass in the air for vaginal, open mouth and kneel for oral, etc.." : sure, however i won't be able to do as many anims any time soon (they take quite a lot of time).

Thank you for your kind words and the investment in this project,

Cheers ^.-
~NK

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
I was playing Free Mode (tough I think it happened in Story mode too) - I had 4 fappetes in the barn, when I loaded the save tomorrow there were 3. Don't know what caused it. The one missing was a catgirl, and I did feed her so she had both essence and affection.

I'll also repeat my suggestion to open a Subscribestar account.
I wish I could help you out more, but aside of making some hairs for Nishy or $$$, I'm out of ideas.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Thank you for the details, i'll attempt to reproduce this bug. Please inform me if it repeats in later builds (starting August build)

For the good or not, but Patreon is forcing me to either change the game (remove milking and most of h acts) or probably switch the crowdfunding platform. So i'll most likely switch to SubscribeStar in the following months.

P.S.: Nishy will get in the upcoming months cross-dressing as female fapets, so she'll also have some new 'hairs' >.<

Cheers,
~NK

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
Anounce as soon as you switch to Subsribestar.

I'd like to help you, but aside from perhaps making animations, there's little I can do. My programing is worse than yours and letting someone else mess with you code is a no-no. I am taking advance courses in modeling and animating, but again, any changes in 3D models seem pointless at this stage, and your style looks good and perfectly usable.

Speaking of animations, I see you do votes for animations - I assume what you show are just mockups, otherwise the best course is to put all animations in. The more the better.

A few more thoughts/ideas:
for taming fappetes, alternatives in at least some cases. For catgirls, Nishy could use any cum (not just wolf), cowgirl milk (cats love milk?), or if futa mode, her own D?
Speaking of female fappetes - the general rule is males are aggressive and attack/rape, while females run away (harpies being an exception IIRC). With the addition of futa fappetes, you might mix it up a bit... perhaps even make it random or situational? Suspicious and prone to running while clothed, more curious and agressive when naked and crawling?

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello,

Subscribestar page is live, and anyone is free to subscribe starting 2 september (to make sure you won't be taxed by them twice since this project is using a monthly payment).

Thank you for the aid offer, in both animations and coding - practice/experience makes it perfect (or as close as you can get), so best of luck with the studies . Actually instead of helping me i'd recommend trying to give life to your own ideas, at first you could use third party stuff/assets (wish i would've done that T^T) so that you can spend most of the time on things that matter (assets that will have most attention like characters animations.. or coding unique features).
First the developer should process the overall idea and imagine the close to final gameplay (like your playing and how does it feel, is it ok or something should be different). Once that's done, i'd strongly recommend having a workflow plan for getting at least the base workable project. Then..it's up to your imagination :3

"Poll Anims" : yea i got this question several times, and of course if i would've had those anims done i would've added all (and probably reused) >.< , however so far animations take most of the development time (like 1-3 weeks of a month), probably because i like to polish and try to give them more details or fluidity rather then linear movement. A mocap solution would nice, yet not sure if it'll work for h acts...that would be weird. Currently i'm doing those based of my imagination or some ref doujinshi images.

"Neko taming" : hmm, i'll try it out and see how it works. (her own would be cheating >.< )

"aggressive females" : harpy and slime are the only ones capable of attacking now. I wouldn't mind adding that suggestion however the impression of attacker is mostly lead by the h animation, which means making lots of new anims x.x . So far, females are aggressive (like very) in lust mode (if Break gauge is full). I plan on doing a few more of these aggresive anims for that state. I hope it'll be ok :)

"more curious and agressive when naked" yea i tried something like that, it seemed interesting at first but after a little while, it's getting quite annoying (you're doing your thing and suddenly you get attacked, you kick them off and another one attacks >.>). Altough this type of behaviour was planned for high Affection, but probably i'll limit it to just following the player for a little while.

Cheers,
~NK

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
welcome to subscribestar! I don't know how it works now but when i joined two years ago my account is put in limited mode & the limitation will be restricted once i have 5 subscriber or something like that (I don't remember the exact details). Ignore that and contact the customer service right away and ask him to lift the limitation. They'll lift it even though you haven't meet the required subscribers/donation. It's probably just a bot prevention mechanism or something.

if they no longer do that then ignore my post lol

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
Finally!

Thanks for the advice.
My own project is moving along, I'm mastering Blender and have quite nice models mostly done. Many core game mechanics are shaping up, tough I am constantly re-writing code. I literally started C#, Blender and Unity a year ago, and with two simpler, platformer projects (2.5D and 2D pixel art). Then I switched to my current one.
Also, I'm taking the best animation course available to improve my animation skill, but it will take some time to go trough it.

The first game I tried makeing

Teh second.

Current:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
That's quite a lot of progress, especially for a 1 year experience o.O

Last game seems to be inspired by breeding season, plus with own twist ;) . So far seems to be going pretty well.

I'll be waiting for some juicy anims on next iteration >.<

Cheers ^.^
~NK

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
More like 8-9 months, since I've been very lazy.

That said, subscribed.
And another suggesion - you might want to have a few tiers. 10$ a month is going to be too much for many.

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
Your latest update had a lot of bugs. Weird ones.
All of this ppeared on a new game (Free Mode):
Fappets cloned
Fappets teleporting outside
Exiting nest immediately starts a sex anim with a fappete
Sometimes a fappete will have a transparent white bar above her - she will follow you around constantly and will trigger the nest exit bug
Can't put fappete on milking rack (sometimes?)
Camera weirdness, T-posing fappetes - seems to trigger with clones

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello,

Yes, my apologies for the long wait, the polishing and bug fixing process is taking a bit more time them i originally anticipated.

Once this part will be finished i'll post the news on my website (nymphokyun.net), as subscribestar sadly doesn't allow for free posts (which is why i ended up editing the latest post for news T^T )

Cheers,
~NK

Mactalisker

Potential Patron
Howdy do folks. Is anyone else having constant crash issue? I'm having that age old problem with d3d11.dll or SB_211130.exe access violation. Done all textbook procedures that have been around for well over a decade on this lol. Only thing left I can think of is wait for game update.
But does anyone have any other suggestions?
Oh and it can't be anything to do with memory capcity on this machine. And if it is something to do with memory it can only be the from the games end.
Pc specs: 3090, 10900, 32ram, 4T SSD.

But apart from crashing every 20 or so mins I'm really enjoying this. 1 major complaint....can't fap because I'm passing myself laughing constantly through this.

Mactalisker

Potential Patron
Come gather and hear my tale of woe, dedication and utter heart break . My old enemy had resurfaced, an enemy I had not faced since the days of old when I was known as Dovahkiin....d3d11.dll. "YOU CUNT" . I decided to scale back drivers with no success, uninstall, reinstall, then....auto repair loop blue screen "fuuuuck". System restore required....no joy...."let's just wipe everything start fresh". Take PC apart remove cmos battery, put back together switch back on.....all systems go devices installing....Blue screen..... PC off restart.....BEEEEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.....BEEEEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP......"MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRR".

£6.5K PC turned into a fuckin brick lololol
I shit you not this is true. Now playing on a laptop from 2011....no crash yet lol

Thank fuck I've still got 2 years on my warranty

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.