[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (2 Viewers)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
I think you could have a map in the game to make it more dynamic, so we can also see monsters and targets. The messages could be stored and what is done with the silver won? Is there a market to buy things?
- I have in plan a general map, not much for local map (to see creatures).
- Not clear which messages you mean (scrolling back thru chat, recipes, controls, something else). The recipes will be stored for easy access via menu. I'll need to add a basic controls section tho.
- 'silver won' ~ what would that be? if you're talking about the gear thing, then throw it in the mystery machine
- currently implementing the shops (slaves and inventory)

AZUL

Potential Patron
[Quote = "NymphoKyun, mensaje: 149.635, miembro de: 1096"] - tengo en plan de un mapa general, no tanto por mapa local (para ver las criaturas).
- No está claro qué mensajes quiere decir (desplazamiento hacia atrás a través de chat, recetas, controles, algo más). Las recetas serán almacenados para facilitar el acceso a través del menú. Voy a tener que agregar una sección de controles aunque básico.
- 'plata ganó' ~ ¿cuál sería? si estamos hablando acerca de la cosa marcha, a continuación, tire a la máquina de misterio
- Actualmente la aplicación de las tiendas (esclavos y de inventario) [/ quote]

I meant that the messages on how to perform such actions as introducing the carrot could be saved for re-reading. This avoids queries.

As for money, I have noticed that when going to sleep, the amount of money increases. How can I use it and where is it used?

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
I meant that the messages on how to perform such actions as introducing the carrot could be saved for re-reading. This avoids queries.
As for money, I have noticed that when going to sleep, the amount of money increases. How can I use it and where is it used?
- ok (in recent patreon builds i introduced such a feature: tasks/quest log)
- Money system can't be used in current builds (later on will become usable for shops, new constructions, upgrading buildings and other stuff) . Coins increase by 1k over night is a testing feature, which will be disabled once the player will be capable of making money themselves.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Pos_1-720x380.jpg
upload_2017-7-7_11-49-17.gif

Hello folks, it's finally here, the new Public Build T^T

// Download
DL: >>170320<<
Size (rar): 160 Mb
Size (unrar): 632 Mb

// New Stuff:
- Story redone
- Animation system was redone
*there shouldn't be any more synch problems, additionally the animations will be more fluidish and there should be a boost in performance
- New BG Assets
- Polised Chat System with popup notifiers
- New liquid effects (tears, droll, saliva web (in mouth))
- New NPCs (The Builder, Knight Guards)
- Basics for a new QuickMenu: RMB to summon the menu. Currently used for calling slaves
*Use: Target a save (mmb) > hold RMB > with the cursor press on the button (LMB)
*Summon: RMB hold to summon, release the button to close the menu - it feels easier and faster this way
- Basics Advanced/Stats Menu. Currently showing just the current task required to accomplish
*Summoned with Tab (tap), close by taping Tab again
*Stats was temporarily shifted to 'X' key
- Redone HUD + Cursor
- CursorMode (hold Alt)
- Polised UI (more intuitive)
- Nishy's carrot insertion was reanimated to have the leafs out
- Both partners arrausment gauges are filling at the same time while in hAct (best seen with Nishy)
- Wetness parameters reset after day pass
- Nishy's model redone (more detailed ass and breasts, an extendable womb, expandable nipples)
- Monster horse (stallion) polished design

Additional
- Saving was moved to day pass
- Nests disabled (for this build - because of some conflicting scripts)
- Old saves might not work

// Screens

// Differences between Public and Patreon builds
- Sheep girl (creature) + animations with her (x HorseGuy, Nishy)
- Several new NPC chars
- SlaveShop and Request board
- Randomization System (improved)
- Save and load ui improvements (smart slot generation, autosave, delete unwated slots)
- EmoteBubbles (experimental)
- Controls and camera polishes
- QuickMenu improvements
- New anims for Nishy
- Improved intuitivness in some UI assets
- FutaNishy x Bunny anims
- And some more extra stuff

// Screens

Specials:
- FutaMode (Nishy)
- Various Cloths (Nishy)
- Rare bunny

Have a great time ^.-
~NK

Z

Zero568

I tried the public demo from Patreon. At first time, it always stopped responding after that made with unity text. Then, I managed to launch it in resolution 1280x 720w graphic quality. But the character was flying very high above the ground. I deleted it from my pc and downloaded it again and it was fixed. So I went trough the game and captured the first bunny but then I had to go, so I turned the game and my computer off. But now, when I want to use "continue" or "load" options, I keep getting "Load Error" messages. I tried to start a new game but the graphic is broken again. First, the character´s body was deep in the ground. Only shoulders and head were above the ground. And when I started new game again, the ground and sky were upside down and the character was flying again.

Last edited by a moderator:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
I tried the public demo from Patreon. At first time, it always stopped responding after that made with unity text. Then, I managed to launch it in resolution 1280x 720w graphic quality. But the character was flying very high above the ground. I deleted it from my pc and downloaded it again and it was fixed. So I went trough the game and captured the first bunny but then I had to go, so I turned the game and my computer off. But now, when I want to use "continue" or "load" options, I keep getting "Load Error" messages. I tried to start a new game but the graphic is broken again. First, the character´s body was deep in the ground. Only shoulders and head were above the ground. And when I started new game again, the ground and sky were upside down and the character was flying again.
Strange chain of bugs and fixes, seems to rely more on processing power. It looks like the char is loaded yet the map still isn't on, so you end up seeing her falling.
I'll try to do more checks for the load in part. Hopefully this will solve these issues.

Possible fixes:
- Wait a little after getting to title screen, then select the new game, humanoid/monster. Proceed thru the intro sequence (pressing RMB, or holding LMB). If your falling, then press Esc > title screen > New Game > (until you get to the same point)
- use a fps limiting app

Sorry for the trouble,
~NK

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Hi, just wondering how often you release public builds, or how far behind the public builds usually are from the Patreon releases!

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hi, just wondering how often you release public builds..
Hello, for now public builds are on pause until the game will become stable enough. The newest release can be checked on www.nymphokyun.net , or on patreon (free hentai tag).
..how far behind the public builds usually are from the Patreon releases!
They where usually about 2 builds old, however you can easily check that by the build's name: ex.: 170320 - 2017 March(03) 20

When there'll be a new public build i'll post it on patreon (public available), my website, and this forum. So feel free to subscribe for updates at any of them.

Cheers,
~NK

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
CowPoster.jpg
Hello everyone, it's been a very long time since the last build (and frankly the last update). Sorry for all the wait, i've been trying to get the game to be more stable aswell as to enrich it with a higher amount of interesting content.
Without much more introduction here's the public build, the New stuff list (some of them), some screenshots, and a comparison between public and patreon build

// Download
DL: 181001 MEGA :: GDrive
Size(unrar): 1001 MB
Size(rar): 279 MB

Screenshot-2357-720x380.jpg

// New Stuff (most of them)
  • New Story Mode (additional to the existing/known Free Mode)
  • BookMenu (Quests datas, Fapestiary with recipes, known skills, known hCards, help tips, last dialogue lines)
  • New Characters (Cow, Goblin, BagHead)
  • Mostly redesigned UI
  • New Stats (virgin,milk,affection,energy..)
  • h Experience and Counter Stats (ex.:Facials,BlowJobs...)
  • Cloths tearing (on forced rape attempt), panties break (only if penetrated)
  • CommandMenu (call your slave, send them to attack others)
  • Body Level (ofr Nishy)
  • Camera Collision (wallcliping prevention)
  • Quests system
  • Shop (Slaves, Items, SellSlaves)
  • Milking (placing the bucket under the milking parlor > filling it > carrying and storing it into the wall container)
  • Randomizations for all chars (colors body, hair and cloths; hair lenght and style; accessories and cloths)
  • Physics for the bouncy parts, for hair and tails
  • New effects: Dripping (when aroused), overhead stun, filling and draining arousment, in hActs, char's fading ...
  • Atmosphere region tinting
  • Undressing (4 slots, available)
  • Cloths drop items with persistence towards their state (teared or normal)
  • Essence = char's life
  • Skills via slots + teaching (only the follower slaves + must have a free skill slot)
  • Targeting and grabbing reworked
  • Taming points changed to stamina (1 tame usually consumes about 3 stamina points)
  • New Dress and HairStyle for Nishy (story mode)
  • Tips (switched on-off in pause menu)
  • Controls layout (Pause menu > Controls)
  • Emote and chat bubbles
// Screens [Public build]

// Differences to Patreon Build
  • Futa Mode (for Nishy), and some rape anims that come with it
  • Gang rapes
  • Breeding
  • ParasiteEgg (tentacle rapes)
  • Hound (char)
  • Stallion (char)
  • Hallowing (Up during hActs - select a char > turn it see thru)
  • FaceCam (partner's live emotions in a frame frame, can switch chars shown)
  • Extra NPCs
// Screens [Patreon build]

// Poll (current month example)

Full poll can be seen on my website nymphokyun.net

// Side Note
  • A poll is being held each month for a new hAnim pose, the current month's are 'Hound x Sheep' (which can be found on the next post). Voting is limited to Patrons.
  • Also, some specials should roll in these months (Halloween type :3 )
I think that's about it for this build, i hope you all get to truly enjoy playing it ^.^
Non the less, if you bump into any bugs - feel free to let me know (pm,comment,email). Best to describe the steps for reproducing it.
All the best,
~NK

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Screenshot-14-720x380.jpg

Hello everyone, it's been quite some time since the last public build, sorry for the hold up
Put the new build to download, and read freely the rest of the post while it's downloading ^.-

// Download
DL:
190503p MEGA :: GDrive
Size(unrar): 1660 MB
Size(rar): 643 MB

- Extended StoryMode (including a demo of stallion and bondage machine) with lots of h stuff
- Audio (sfx and voices)
- Liquids (cover, bloats of various types)
- Story Saving
- Camera navigation and focusing refined
- Title: loading last used char (main char with customizations from story or free mode)
- New Dress Nishy (story)
- Crowds (+ visual randomization) with molesting requirements, fullfilled requirement anim and fail anim
- Kingdom Town Map
- Redesigned Old barn map
- Polished Shop + new categories
- Stats become available based on level
- Piss and Dirty System
- Extra effects: attacker, on hAct words, if broken(deprecated)
- Trends, Fees and Milking income
- Nests, houses and Building Spots (upgradable and destructible)
- Proxies replaced with NPCs (some of them)
- Calendar basics (UI: day/week ; Book: day/week/month/year)
- NoStamina sleep, hurt reactions, essence consumption

// Patreon only features (not available in public build)
  • Public Toilet
  • BodyWritings (toilet mounts only)
  • Bondage machines
  • Breaking
  • Futa Mode (for Nishy), and some rape anims
  • Gang rapes
  • Breeding
  • ParasiteEgg (tentacle rapes)
  • Hound (char)
  • Stallion (char)
  • Hallowing (Up during hActs - select a char > turn it see thru)
  • FaceCam (partner's live emotions in a frame frame, can switch chars shown)
// Screens (public build)

Have an enjoyable time in this game,
Cheers ^.-
~NK

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Screenshot-29-720x380.jpg

Hello everyone, the time has arrived for a new public build >.<

(sorry it takes so long to get these done)

// Download
DL:
191115p MEGA :: GDrive
Size(unrar): 1520 MB
Size(rar): 631 MB

- New fapet: Neko

- New NPCs: KnightFemale, Lily, ParasiteLamia

- New Map segments + polishes to existing ones

- Quest System: CrowdNPCs, Quest Locators, Quests progress and info in Book, overhead indicators (available,in-progress,completed,shop)

- CrowdShops

- QuestTypes (Book): Story, Normal (CrowdQuests), Special (ex.: Sheep Taming), Ability

- HUD: FollowerCount, Tips (Esc>Options>Help)

- Followers auto-teleport near player (especially usefull with slow fapets)

- SelfCommands: MultiCall, StopAll, Sleep

- StaminaTimer: if reached 0 stamina - will have a few seconds until Nishy faints

- Sleep-Save: sleep near a fapet to keep it (if not in nest)

• usefull if fapet is sleeping (can't be transported)
  • limited to 1 fapet, priority goes: Followers > nearest tamed fapet

- LustScreen Effect

- Nishy's shy state while in crowded areas and not dressed proprely (no panties, no top cloths, teared cloths)

- Fapets UI Polished: Heart Icon's fillness (red color) now represents Essence stat (in percentage)

- New default LowCloths (on equip - will auto add themselves)

• Customize Cabin auto-detects available tabs

- ClothsRepair polish:

• Price is boosted with every repair and reseted every week)
  • is now a command on interaction with TC (she's near Black's barn at the blacksmith building)

- Monologue changed to gray text

- Normalized audio

- Stamina consumption affected by hAct partner's level (added to formulas paper and help bookmark)

• CharA Lvl - CharB Lvl = difference / 5 = consumed stamina (for CharB)

/ Additional

- Arrousment boost: F2 to toggle on-off

- Shop (cloths) moved to TC's Shop

- Polished Loading Popup: correctly detects latest saveDate and loads the latest played mode (char load + auto focus on that game mode option)

// Screens (Public Build)

// Differences to Patreon Build

- Story extended (Ork's Dungeon)

- Fapets: Warg, Cow, Stallion, Hound

- Tamings: Hound, Neko

- Gang h-Anims

- In-Toilet access (wallmounts cleaning)

- Bondage Machines (available to be built in nest)

- Season Special: Halloween

- Extra: FutaMode, Hallowing, faceCam

- Patreon H-Poses Polls

/ Extra

Next public build will probably be published in around 4-6 months

Cheers ^.-

~NK

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
Congrats on the new release Nymphokun.
I made this account just to give you some feedback.

Great game. Amazing potential and promise. And some of the things I was about to suggest seem to already be planned (storage, futa, more h-anims, etc), so I'll try to be concise.

Playing trough the story mode I noticed I cannot check my fapette status (X), cannot select them with middle mouse button (and thus cannot feed) and cannot give them follow order normally (the only way for them to follow me it so start H and stop). I take it this unlocks later? I also take futa mode unlocks later in story? I'm not far in the story mode.

- Since almost all shortcuts are locked, you spend a lot of time running (even with everything unlocked). A fast travel system would be appreciated.

- H-acts with TC and Lilly (futa Nishy).
- Nishy being able to use the male side of the toilets if in futa mode.

- Fapette selection system. You can do a lot better than multi-select. A simple list on the side is a better solution.
Even single selection is kinda buggy, as selecting a specific fappete when they are close or close to an object often ends up focusing/selecting on the other fappete/object. Frustrating.
I can think of multiple ways to handle this:
- selection by number (activate fappete selection, while on 1-0 select a fappete)
- selection by list (activate selection, you get a list, select one or more from list, click done)
The current system is workable enough, so I wouldn't focus on it right now.

- while some H-animations cannot be shared (presence of tail, different skeleton), others can. I'd recommend you share as much and allow player to select what to do BEFORE any anim triggers (so open H-scene selection when clicking on fappete, with the default being pre-selected). Each fappete should be able to do AT LEAST vaginal/oral/penile with Nishy. Making generic, multi-use animations should take precedence over specific ones.

- Nishy being able to use condom on herself (penis) to gather her own cum. Gatgirl responding to any cum, not just wolf (for those who want as little to do with males...then again, if futa fappets are in, wolfgirls might render this moot)

Lastly, I reccomend you also open a Subscribestar page. I HATE Pateron and refuse to support them (a lot of people are abandoning Patreon), but would gladly support you on another platform.

Last edited:

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
Two big issues I found:

1. Walking speed with carrot is frustratingly slow

2. Walking speed without pants is frustratingly slow. Even worse, during story mode you are locked out of replacement panties (after orc dungeon) and loose your (after you put TC on and pee yourself) - so you are stuck moving extra slow trough the entire town and gate area - and you have to pass trough there A LOT.

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
OK, reporting a bug:

All fetch quests generated for "Path to Lost Caves" are broken. Quests items are inside the rock formation between the path and the farm, so the quests cannot be completed.

I recommend a drop/delete quest option, especially since you cannot see what the quest is before you accept. OR/AND, detailed info on the quest when you interact with a quest giver, with ACCEPT and REFUSE options.

Also, some of my fappetes seem to disspare from my nest, despite full essence.

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
One thing I forgot to ask - story mode, in the Orc Caves, one rabbit girls takes an interest in Nishy and then Nishy tells about it to Lilly, Liilly run over to fuck her, and then something else happen, that I could exactly see because I was stuck in a different animation. I did head screaming and next time I saw Lilly she was all bloody...

Did she kill the rabbit girl? If so, that's just way too dark and disturbing. Better have her put her in a cage or something.

And speaking of Orc caves - whats the point of affection? If it's only a trigger for the knight arrival, it's a non-sensical trigger with no logical connection, and has no bearing on orc behavior at all.
Better to have different outcomes depending on time and affection. Knight always arrives after X days.
If affection is maxxed out before that, Nishy is let out to hunt for the orcs, and is captured/saved by the knight coming in to cleanse the cave (same result in the end)
If affection drops too low before that, Lilly sneaks you out before they can kill you, and you are again captured/saved by the knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.