[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (1 Viewer)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Top1.png

Hello, NymphoKyun here ^.^ and i would like to present you a new h-game inspired by Breeding Season game, Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim, and eluku games

PromoPoster_Logo.jpg

// Trailer

// General
SlaveBar is a compelling eroge game centered around hentai genre while intertwining with a high variety of genres (Action, Adventure, Simulation, Puzzle, Strategy). It can be played and enjoyed at both Casual level and Hardcore/Strategy level.

This game offers a wide spectrum of hentai fetishes, including popular ones (Vaginal, Anal, Blow Job, Cream pie, Bukkake, Gang, Milf, Bondage, Public molest, Zombie, Brainwash, Nympho, Futanari and many more) aswell as more specific examples (Toilet wall hole mount, Dungeon Slave, Breeding, Milking and lots more).

(Text: English / Voice: Japanese) (Text: 中文/ Voice: 日語)

// Story
Waking up as a cute human girl in a hentai-filled fantasy world you’re forced to adapt, training your mind, becoming more lustful and body to fit bigger ‘rods’. You’re getting taught the secret arts of taming fierce fantasy pets (fapets) via a lewd fetish procedure. Along the way meeting new friends and enemies, learning more taming recipes, becoming part of bigger events as the world around you develops parallel to your own story.

// Screens
1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

// Buy
DLSite(B Version)

Itch.IO (M Version)

For more details please take a look at the Official Page

Bottom1.png

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
wow a lot of people doing this adult game development lately, not that i disagree xD looking forward for it :p ill try the demo when i get some time, looks promising

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Kargan3033, oh, that's what you meant. Well she won't necessarily need to be a parent, there will be males in the game later on.
However sometime in the future i would want to implement futanari feature :3

Hope that helps ;)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Kargan3033, oh, that's what you meant. Well she won't necessarily need to be a parent, there will be males in the game later on.
However sometime in the future i would want to implement futanari feature :3

Hope that helps ;)

Ok but I can't say I'm too thrilled with futa, for now I'm not sure about this game but I'll keep my eye on it.

Here's a suggestion if you like have optional MCs, a male MC that can breed with females, a female that can be bred with a male critter/creature/other kin and a futa that can breed with females or be bred by a male critter/creature other kin.

Also if you are open to suggestions have it so you can customize the MC, different colored hair, different outfits and what not.

But this is your game so make it anyway you want.

Hope my suggestions help.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Kargan3033, Thnx for the suggestions, i'll consider them for future features.

No problem I figured those suggestions would help you to reach out to a wider player base.

Btw what game engine did you use to make this game and is it free to download?, if so is it easy to use?

I'm downloading it and will give it a try and let you know how it goes.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
huLiqXL.jpg

AnfGhNt.jpg

diUozDd.png

Y4acQ1Q.jpg

Ok I have played SB a bit and I have to say the walking animation is good and smooth.
The MC design is good and detailed without any mis-textures that I could see.

I found a slight graphic glitch, see the text showing through the wall inside the red circle

Ok look at the top two pictures, the picture with the girl in front of the trees is the normal graphics setting and the top picture with the girl without the trees is what I got when I changed the graphics in the game.

Ok the problem with the text showing through the wall in the first picture is because if the problem in the top picture in which you can see the text through the wooden sign, also when I left clicked on the wooden sign no text appeared

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Kargan3033,
- I'm using Unity 5 (Personal Use Edition), it's free, and i can't really say how easy it is since i'm pretty much used to it, just give it a try and see. Also you might want to give a shot to Unreal Engine 4 (if you plan any gamedev in future).
- The Text Overlay issue has been fixed (in the current dev version)
- The graphics change behave correctly - that's exactly what should happen :) (this build on it's own was meant to be more of an performance check, since my machine's specs are a bit low)
- Sorry, but no text is supposed to appear at wooden signs, that's only for recipies (or any other small texts). The wooden signs are more of a easter-egg sort of thing

Thnx for the detailed feedback ;) , next version should have the pregnant movement animations (not sure if the pregn-system will be compted tho)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ahh ok then Nympho thanks for the info and no problem, glad I was able to help, I also found that you can use the up, down, right and left arrow keys to move(not the arrow keys in the number keypad)

I'll beta test the game when I can if you like and if you want any more suggestions let me know.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Pretty much all sumemd up above, and about the performance check i can say i got no problem with my crappy laptop beside maybe some tex loadtime for far awa objects. I'm using a 4gb ram dual core un-parked celeron processor so yeah... pretty much in the low end.
I'm also with the different breeder sex, a Male,Female,Futa for the protagonist would be a nice add for diversity purposes and player base, i think i got across similar games in the past (like Slave Maker:Slave Maker Development and i think it was Breeding season, can't remmember if that's the propper name, ill check it later)
both are about training-selling slaves/creatures, maybe you can find bit of inspiration on those, there's even a guy over here developing a UE4 breeding game too, it's called adventureous breeder or something, can't remember right now also looking forward to it. As i said the game-developing community has grown a ton in the last few years, really nice sign imo.

And returning to he topic, does the game have an auto-detect feature for grapic options? so far i had no performance issues but maybe i didn't put the max graphics on and that may change as more stuff is put into it, i didn't really chck that xD dem bunny ran away like 5 times and walking with the carrot in is not very fast, liking the results so far.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Vallil, Thnx for the feedback :)
- About the referenced games - i know about them (actually Breeding Season was this game's inspiration)
- Emm no, there's no auto-detection for graphical optimizations implemented. Only an option to deprecate the current quality (go lower quality).
- The issue with running with inserted carrot is a popular one T.T , it will be fixed when the pregnancy system will be finished

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I have Slave Maker and Adventurous Breeder, can't say I have heard of Breeding Season can anyone post a link to that game?

Btw Nympho when do you think you will have a new release/update for your game?

Here's a game some of you folks might be interested in it's galled Monster Rancher
Wizardcraft's Adult Games

The creator of the game seems to have released the game as open source a well as hinting at that he is still working on this game as well as hinting at possible breeding of monster girls, is an rpgmaker game but it is fairly well done so have a look.

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
K Kargan3033
i can't remember the site i saw it at first but you can find it here too as well as many other nice games https://kimochi.co/
Edit: btw Nympho you could also check the platform, many indie games got there recently
(ie: Malise and the machine, future fragments, some Akabur's games, Breeding season etc.)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Kargan3033,
- Breeding Season - Breeding Season's blogspot (they have public demos there aswell).
- hmm, new game builds are available for patrons every 1-2 months, public release will have to be after those (can't say for sure when it'll be, yet hopefully around Q1 of 2016)
- thnx for the link, i'll check it out ;)

Vallil,
Thnx for the info, although i'm already part of their forums (for half a year or so) >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.