[WIP] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game

ElPresidente

Potential Patron
FYI - F95 zone thread seems more active than here, might be useful as people discuss the game and bugs.

Just played story mode to the current end. A few more observations/bugs:

- Mofu Village toilet punishment bugs out, causing the (tied) player to teleport near the taming spot in the Path to Old Barn, stuck, unable to do anything. Only reloading several times and passing the day seems to fix it.

- Some of the more useful skills in directing fappetes should probably unlock faster/earlier. It's not a big deal, but having to constantly start and stop H-acts adds up. However, that could be mitigated by:

- adjusting how taming spot works. Instead of being the only spots where taming works, have taming work anywhere, BUT taming spots auto-teleports the captured fappete to your nest. Less running around back and forth.

- tweak to fappete selection in nest: when selecting a fappete with the MMB, you could use left/right to switch active selection between all your fappetes. Simple and greatly speed up selection when your barn is full and you selecting the wrong one or the milking parlor

- unlocking futa mode in story mode

- the way the story with the nun is going, I assume there will be a way to restore virginity? Good. I personally like more control over it.

- since you can only buy panties from TC, perhaps being able to repeat cloth making quests? Unless a bigger sop is planned?

In retrospect, I can see how teleportation might mess up some quests given that you're supposed to run into things on the path. So either dropping the idea, or limiting it (turning it off) during such quests.
Another possible idea - option to boost movement speed if no enemies in zone/nearby

NymphoKyun

Casual Client
Hello,

- "story mode I noticed I cannot check my fapette status (X), cannot select them with middle mouse button (and thus cannot feed) and cannot give them follow order normally (the only way for them to follow me it so start H and stop). I take it this unlocks later? I also take futa mode unlocks later in story? I'm not far in the story mode." : yes, you're correct, everything unlocks progressively in the story so lots of features aren't available from the start.

- "Since almost all shortcuts are locked, you spend a lot of time running (even with everything unlocked). A fast travel system would be appreciated" : energy orbs spreaded thruout the maps should hopefully aid in this cause.

- "the point of affection" : it's a hidden/slow introduction to Dungeons system. Later on higher affection should let Nishy progress as a slave and potentially reach the huntress rank (same as Lily) . In Orks dungeon it also triggers milking animation, if Nishy isn't doing well as a slave, Orks are forcing her to work as milk dumpster.

- "it's only a trigger for the knight arrival" : that's measured in days spent in the dungeon.

- "If affection is maxxed.." : interesting branching ideas, i'll keep them in mind (sorry, i don't think i'll change that story segment now).

- "unlocking futa mode in story mode" : that's a separate future story ark |3

- "hacts with TC and Lily" : with TC there are a few in the story, and in Birthday Special Event, with Lily are planned for future.

- "since you can only buy panties from TC, perhaps being able to repeat cloth making quests? Unless a bigger sop is planned? " : as of near events the Dressing cabin should become unlocked (story) + NPC Link (buy,repair cls on the go) + cross dresses from fapets should be preety neat. If you had something else in mind feel free to suggest ;)

Thnx for all the feedback ^.^
~NK

ElPresidente

Potential Patron
Thanks for a quick reply.

Can't wait for a futa mode to be unlocked (preferrably as early in the story as possible) and futa-anims with some NPC's.

As someone who's also working on a Unity game, I'm tempted to dril you with implemenentation questions, but I don't want to take even a minute of your time away from the game development. Keep up the great work. Your game has amazing potential.

Users who are viewing this thread