[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 8725

Avid Affiliate
I tried my best but still I don't understand what to do when the rabbit's diamond become pink and start running to me, after few seconds the diamond become red and she disappear (non totorial mode). />o</
I finished the tutorial but after this I don't really know what to do.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Tsukihi752, Well, you should take her to the ranch: you walk there and she'll follow you, if she stops following expose to her and continue. In the ranch: expose to bunny and stay like that - she'll do the rest. Then she'll be tamed.
Sorry for that, i might need to lower the game's difficulty in the nearby future (this seems like a common drawback).
After the tutorial there's no more plot/story implemented, so it's freeroaming, meaning feel free to tame several more bunnies + maybe accidentally bump into some hidden secrets ^.-

P.S.: You can freely express your ideas and suggestions, just keeping in mind that i might or may not implement the ideas (partially to fully)

Cheers ^.^

Deleted member 8725

Avid Affiliate
Thank you for your reply,
Okay ~ I will try that soon :)

For some suggestions, it's not something big but I would like to undo her twintails °3° not that they're ugly but some more character customisation would be nice :>
Oh and also it seems that I can't change the input settings on the configuration menu, like for exemple I use my laptop with the touchpad, so It would be convenient if I could remap the LShift and LCTRL to RShift and RCTRL and use the numpad for the other input.

Have a nice day ~

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Tsukihi752,
- yes, the char customization will come, eventually (not now tho). I'll keep in mind the hairstyles
- sorry, for now remaping won't work. The engine doesn't provide live-remaping (in-game), while the launcher's mapping system will require some additional work (later on, if i don't find an alternative)

Thnx for feedback

Deleted member 8725

Avid Affiliate
I found a glitch when, if you throw something while being in front of a rabbit in the enclosure, you will be stuck in an infinite loop of "scissoring", when Nephy gets up I think she restart her throw animation where she stopped and so restart the scene with the rabbit, and so on.

Also if there are some secrets in the environement I would like to have a little tip, since I'm wandering around for about an hour without finding anything x)
(Trees are quite weird sometimes huhu)
3F69hpw.jpg

4eigTag.jpg

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I found a glitch when, if you throw something while being in front of a rabbit in the enclosure, you will be stuck in an infinite loop of "scissoring", when Nephy gets up I think she restart her throw animation where she stopped and so restart the scene with the rabbit, and so on.

Also if there are some secrets in the environement I would like to have a little tip, since I'm wandering around for about an hour without finding anything x)
(Trees are quite weird sometimes huhu)
3F69hpw.jpg

4eigTag.jpg

What the hell I never had that problem before, also did you find the waypoint markers?

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Kargan3033, the new build should be up in several days (for patrons tho), at that moment i'll post some updates on the game's progress (on my website). If you guys want i could add a note in here aswell.

Tsukihi752, thnx, i fixed it. Yes it was an infinite grab animation which was causing this glitch.
Hmm, well.. amidst the secrets are the horse (which has no h-anims, he's only for teasing :3 ), some h-animations (i think i revealed some after the first public build) [about 7 h-anims in total, including masturbation,insertion and extraction (counted as separate)], and several more customization type-things (if i remember correctly). As for exploring, the only weird things that you can find are those 'mysterious' signs (intended more like easter eggs, yet it's too early for easter)
x3 how did you climbed those (trees) ?? (go jungle girl)

Last edited:

Deleted member 8725

Avid Affiliate
x3 how did you climbed those (trees) ?? (go jungle girl)
Jumping around for no reason x'3

So it seems I did everything on that version hehe ~
I'm quite interested when it comes to test various things and finding bugs, so I'm glad I could help :>
I think you should make the grab area a little bigger, it wont hurt since It can be a pain to place Nephy on the right angle to pick up things.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
@Nk

I look forward to the next release, it'll give me something to do when I'm not working on my own H-Rpg Maker game.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Kargan3033, well disabling the assistance system will most likely be a part of a higher difficulty level, whenever i'll get to those.
- (on dev side) Keep in mind that enthusiasm usually is depleting very fast, thus you might need to find another drive/motivation. And of course, good luck with the development ;)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
@Nk
Ok I think that having selectable difficulty levels in your game would also help to appeal to a wide fan base.

As for my game I'm almost finished the first town in my game and I'll probably have to re-vamp it once new resources become available.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello, it's been a while since the last update so here are some of the latest news:

// New Stuff

Monsters interaction system
Horse (almost fully implemented)
More comfortable controls (auto running, scroll zooming and many more)
Notify of the current camera state
Dark-Skin bunny
Slot animations

+ the bug fixes pack and much more

// Screens

Stay tuned for more updates,
~NK

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Kargan3033, well it's hard to fit in so many tastes T^T
Original idea: The player would hunt for beast-type males, then thru special techniques - they'd acquire the humanoid type of a certain male.
Currently i'm more bending towards the idea of focusing on the humanoid types and making the bestiality optional.

The good news are that after the horse's humanoid-type is implemented, and people can compare the 2, i'll make a poll to vote for the thoughts above.

So stay tuned and don't miss the poll ^.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.