[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Kargan3033,
- Breeding Season - Breeding Season's blogspot (they have public demos there aswell).
- hmm, new game builds are available for patrons every 1-2 months, public release will have to be after those (can't say for sure when it'll be, yet hopefully around Q1 of 2016)
- thnx for the link, i'll check it out ;)

Vallil,
Thnx for the info, although i'm already part of their forums (for half a year or so) >.<

No problem and thanks for the link back

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
PublicTeaser.png
Remember - if this brings any DejaVus, then you might be a holder of Stein's Counter (random reference to Steins;Gate >.<)

Updates on the project:
- A lot of bug fixes
- Most of the issues stated thru feedback where solved
- Some requested features have been implemented (improved movement-speed, dropping carrot ...)
- And a bunch of other usefull, yet with no pictures things >.>

Btw, if there will be more then 10 patrons on for the xmas pledge - i'll squeeze my time even more to add a special animation (if not - i'll add it later on) ;3

Stay tuned for more ^.-

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
In case you thought that it was pikachu (or bunny >.<), then you where pretty close, because it was the ultra-rare:
Winter Bunny o.O

PublicTeaser2.png

Everyone, have a Merry Christmas!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey Nympho good to hear from you, I am glad to see that you are still working on this game, have a merry and safe Christmas.

Let me know when you have a new release you want me to test

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
This is the first time i ever modeled a horse, and as a matter of fact i'm more or less pleased with the result (should do fine at least for my graphic's style -.- )
Don't worry, he's veeery friendly. Here, have a look at him addressing politely to bunny (he's asking what temperature's outside) X3

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

8.jpg

Should just hope that it won't be the same 'veeery easy' to tame and manage him around T.T

Kargan3033

Club Regular
You know Nympho I'm not into bestiality but I will say your horse model is well done, I look forward to seeing how this game turns out.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Kargan3033, Thnx for the nice words. The males will have 2 forms: Beast (ex.: 4 legged horse) and Humanoid (2 legged horse .. analogic to breeding season).
More details on this will come later, stay tuned ^.-

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Kargan3033, well there are planned some (closer to normal human), but the majority is kept to the original Fantasy-type idea (breeding season like - part humans part animals), i just extended a bit the idea.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Kargan3033, well there are planned some (closer to normal human), but the majority is kept to the original Fantasy-type idea (breeding season like - part humans part animals), i just extended a bit the idea.

Ahh ok then thanks for the info, what types of females will their be in this game besides bunny girls?

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Kargan3033, For now i can confirm neko,sheep and cow. There are a lot more to come, only that first i need to see how they can be fitted in (gameplay and stuff). I'd rather not reveal them now, in case some of them won't be in to not get any mis-hypes -.-

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Kargan3033, For now i can confirm neko,sheep and cow. There are a lot more to come, only that first i need to see how they can be fitted in (gameplay and stuff). I'd rather not reveal them now, in case some of them won't be in to not get any mis-hypes -.-

Fair enough, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
I've been receiving a lot of requests lately to have human-like males, so with that in mind i've made a poll to decide it's final look.
SideNote: I should point out that males will have 2 forms: BeastForm (4 legs) and HumanoidForm (2 legs).

VOTING FOR MALE'S HUMANOID FORM:
>> LINK << to the Poll, Voting Period: 01.02 - 15.02

Stay Tuned ;)

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Kargan3033, Thnx for the vote, and yeah - there are lots of more interesting things i have in mind, i'll do my best to implement them as soon as possible ;)

As a sidenote - i've implemented a subscription wiget into my website, it'll note all subscribers of any new posts in the subscribed category (for now there's only SlaveBar category)
Yet i'll be posting the major updates on these forums aswell

Stay tuned ^.-

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Kargan3033, Thnx for the vote, and yeah - there are lots of more interesting things i have in mind, i'll do my best to implement them as soon as possible ;)

As a sidenote - i've implemented a subscription wiget into my website, it'll note all subscribers of any new posts in the subscribed category (for now there's only SlaveBar category)
Yet i'll be posting the major updates on these forums aswell

Stay tuned ^.-

Thanks for the info I'll be sure to keep an eye out for what comes next.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of updates -.-
Today i'd want to present to you the second public demo. It's a lot more colorfull then the last one, also has tons of new stuff: such as menus, ui, animations, abilities and actually a chunk of story (with some funny intended parts T^T ), intertwined with the tutorial. In other words, just give it a run and see for yourself.

Link and screens can be found in the thread's title (it's updated)

The latest news can be found on the game's patreon page and my website (links are below - in my signature) >.<

Also feel free to share your thoughts about the game (preferably in a positive manner T.T)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.