[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (2 Viewers)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
So exited to see what wonderful things you will bring us next year! Keep it up with the good work for another year of Slavebar ~
Thank you very much for the merry wishes and for all the support ^.^
My favorites are 6,7,8 (i love semen feeding/drinking)
Nice, there are actually very close to SB's main thing (cum served as dishes). Nishy trying out mixes like when main chef is trying out the new delicacies to create a bomb of awesome tastes for his new cake.
Also noticed the Poll pictures made public, thx for such a gift! <3
Although many of them seems to have been purged sadly at the long time
Sure thing, you're welcome. I'll check on them and add the missing ones along the way (rule34,gelborou).

Cheers and merry holidays
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Thank you very much for the merry wishes and for all the support ^.^

Sure thing, you're welcome. I'll check on them and add the missing ones along the way (rule34,gelborou).

Cheers and merry holidays
~NK
Thanks for it, once again, pretty appreciated to be able to see those good pics again (I love how Silly Nishy face is from the pleasure on the early polls haha)
Also, reading Rule34 and Gelbooru rules, I noticed it says that the quality control tends to delete and reject posts that looks like Sketches or unfinished art, so, I think that's the reason some of them got purged (specially from Gelbooru).
Sorry for this much inconvenience ;;

firlafanz

Writer
Streamer
Editor
Teacher
wow a lot of people doing this adult game development lately, not that i disagree xD looking forward for it :p ill try the demo when i get some time, looks promising
Oh, absolutely! It's always exciting to see creative projects in different genres. I hope you enjoy the demo when you get the chance. Let me know what you think! 😄

WeebLoop

Casual Client
After checking that tip you said about doing a BrokenNishyxWallFemale, i got this lol:
Captura.PNG
13.PNG
14.PNG

The Bunny and Nishy (or any female) ends up switching places, pretty interesting. But also has this bug
12.PNG

Another bug i found this bug on the bathroom:
-If you stay during a few minutes on the room, Crowd NPCs will have their AI messed. They will start to enter either, on T-Pose or a Static Standing Pose
Also Flora look cute when sleeping. How can i get one for myself? :3
image_2024-01-11_232054709.png
image_2024-01-11_235641408.png

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
The Bunny and Nishy (or any female) ends up switching places, pretty interesting. But also has this bug
Reminds me of the bug in Orks dungeon, when females would appear over nishy. Will check it out (should be in the list -.- )
Another bug i found this bug on the bathroom:
-If you stay during a few minutes on the room, Crowd NPCs will have their AI messed. They will start to enter either, on T-Pose or a Static Standing Pose
Bug added to list, thnx.
Also Flora look cute when sleeping. How can i get one for myself? :3
^.^ the cuter they look the more deadly they are :D . There will be tamable Lamia type fapets in next episode, although they won't have wings and all >.> . I'm pretty sure the h act with kelpie had a weird looking tail (probably straight line thru, since that bone hierarchy was not animated in such poses). Also side note, this one is not Flora (that is a different character, not really shown in episode 1).

Cheers,
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Now that I remember it, have you found a solution to the Cross-Poses> Posse "???" bug? 🤔

That one where if you pick the “??? option" on the Yuri list, the animation will be static

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
The Ci-en post got deleted?
Hello,
- This wasn't my action, and i managed to find info on this
"
Regarding the article posted by the creator,
We have confirmed the content subject to suspension.

■Restrictions on posting AI-generated content (updated 5/15 17:00)
AI生成コンテンツの投稿制限について(5/15 17:00更新) | Ci-en|サービスインフォメーション

Therefore, the article in question has been withdrawn.
We have frozen the paid support reception function."

I am getting Patreon Dejavu T^T , although this time it's just AI (2 posts).

Guess i'll be posting AI generated images only on private media (my website and any related)

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Hello,
- This wasn't my action, and i managed to find info on this
"
Regarding the article posted by the creator,
We have confirmed the content subject to suspension.

■Restrictions on posting AI-generated content (updated 5/15 17:00)
AI生成コンテンツの投稿制限について(5/15 17:00更新) | Ci-en|サービスインフォメーション

Therefore, the article in question has been withdrawn.
We have frozen the paid support reception function."

I am getting Patreon Dejavu T^T , although this time it's just AI (2 posts).

Guess i'll be posting AI generated images only on private media (my website and any related)
Wow, didn't expect them to be so aggressive against AI now.
Luckily you don't have paid supporters there. Is the freezing temporary?

Now after this, maybe you should see if Dlsite/Itch.io has a policy against AI in their games, just in case. Since the game is commercial product, and might cause problems (like Steam does sometimes)

Good luck with the update, cannot wait to see it ~

(edit) The Ci-En page got deleted as well?! that's terrible, wish you can recover it
And DLsite also made a. post regarding to products that have AI-Made content [Important] Regarding the Upcoming AI-Generated Section | DLsite|Service Information

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Wow, didn't expect them to be so aggressive against AI now.
Luckily you don't have paid supporters there. Is the freezing temporary?

Now after this, maybe you should see if Dlsite/Itch.io has a policy against AI in their games, just in case. Since the game is commercial product, and might cause problems (like Steam does sometimes)

Good luck with the update, cannot wait to see it ~

(edit) The Ci-En page got deleted as well?! that's terrible, wish you can recover it
And DLsite also made a. post regarding to products that have AI-Made content [Important] Regarding the Upcoming AI-Generated Section | DLsite|Service Information

- Well Patreon in this regard was most communicable, CiEn send a response that they don't understand english or machine translated to jap.
"Your message was forwarded to the English user support helpdesk for DLsite.
We recommend that you send English inquiries via the English user support helpdesk.
Note: There does NOT exist an English circle support helpdesk. Nor any English support for Ci-en.
Select "Comments / Suggestions" from the drop down list. (It does not matter for English inquiries.)
The Ci-en support desk / address you sent your message to is only for Japanese inquiries. There exists no English support for Ci-en.
* If Japanese is the language which you prefer and are proficient in, then alternatively, please feel free to send your inquiries in Japanese.
Be aware, however, that they do not accept machine translated Japanese and will disregard any such messages due to machine translation generally being nonsensical garble."
I have attempted to contact them again, will see if it works.

- Dlsite wanted to separate AI in another category from some time now, and they have decided that this approach will work best. I will block any AI content on games posted DLsite, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.