(WIP)(Patreon) Fractured Worlds, The Nether Sky (M/F,M/M,F/F,Futa,Trap) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter CrazyChameleon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

CrazyChameleon

K6r5EZ.png

PATREON : CrazyChameleon is creating Fractured Worlds : The Nether Sky | Patreon

Hello all you lewdgamers! I'd like to introduce my game, Fractured Worlds : The Nether sky. My aim with this game was to create an RPG .. With a fully fleshed out story. That also included sex as a heavy theme. Neither the focus of the story .. Nor just there to sell copies.

Set in a fantasy universe with lore of my own devising, Fractured worlds offers their player a journey through a strange world which seems to disobey ordinary laws of physics .. A place where they will contend with gripping drama, Meet interesting characters .. And content with strange and beautiful creates .. Both sexy .. And Deadly.

vzyCrt.jpg

egi1mg.jpg

Features!

- I have officially lost count of the amount of H-Scenes in this project but I'd say 40 .. ish? And that grows with every update.

- A fully realized and exciting battle system that is engaging .. If somewhat imbalanced at places right now (I'm working on it!) Debug Attack allows you to skip battles if that's not your thing.

- 1920x1080 Res graphics for everything .. Including the Illustrations, And the mapping. Which is a part of the project that I am very proud of! I believe the screenshots speak for themselves!

- Art by many artists including 5-ish, OwyiSensei, Mews, Asera and more.

- Sex Scenes catering to a wide variety of sexualities .. But mostly focused on Hetero/Trap/Futa content .. There is Lesbian/Gay stuff .. But not much in comparison. I have a switch to turn the Gay content off. But with the development builds I do not guarantee 100% effectiveness. (I do my best however and will fix any exceptions you manage to find, Note : The switch only protects you from compulsory gay content .. If you ask the Incubus prostitute with the big boner for his services .. You're on your own .. hehehe)

- An exciting soundtrack .. some of it custom made for the game!

- Many hours of current content. I've yet to meet a fan who's beaten my game in less than a day!

- Large variety of body types .. From plump and juicy to lean and muscular. DFC's and great big bubbies .. Thick manly cocks and cute slender penis's .. Also tentacles furry bits and more .. No stock "model girl" With a wig and some mr potato bits slapped on here!

X1c9KT.jpg

XaYGXn.jpg

I have big plans for this game and need your support! $5 Patrons get access to the very latest build of the game, Whereas ALL Patrons get access to a build behind that. Once a build is two releases behind the latest one .. It becomes public. And can be downloaded from the appropriate post! However to save you all time if you want to try the game .. Here is the latest public build!

Fractured_Worlds0.10B.zip

I hope you will consider supporting me! Even if you can't afford to .. If you like it, Recommend me to those who may ;) .. Every little bit helps!

v6gUKq.gif
V4sFHN.gif

Patreon : CrazyChameleon is creating Fractured Worlds : The Nether Sky | Patreon
Email : feedback@fracturedworlds.co.uk
Discord : CrazyChameleon#6941

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.