Why Ryona is so special from other fetishes in a good way (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I used to have a lot of fetishes but I dropped them in order to have a better mind and better life overall but when it comes to ryona , I feel it is so different from the other fetishes that I don't want to drop it , Maybe because it is more interactive than the other fetishes , may be because it feels more artistic than the others , may be because it is more lighthearted and doesn't have a bad image like BDSM for example

So in your opinion , why ryona is so different in a good way

ran

Club Regular
As post "What is ryona?" mentioned, we just keep this fetish in our mind and never do anything in real life. Most people here have fetish which is much lighter than others (including me) image.

Personally, I found my interest in ryona just limits in 2D. I do not like 3D ryona like movies much. Realizing my interest in so unharming, I accept it comfortably.

_matt

Potential Patron
I'm not sure but i think for me it's because most ryona involve women getting hurt or overpowered by men. That kinda makes me a bit satisfied when seeing women in a weak state and makes you feel superior to them. But then there's bdsm,guro,decap and stuff and that turn me off because for me that's just cruel/insane. i probably just want women to bow down to me and not really hurt them

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
In my opinion, it's for empathising the sex-appeal and strength of the women in general, because they will get a good fight before getting defeated and knocked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.