Why is there no Topic made for ONLY finished mods (1 Viewer)

OrjanZ4G

Potential Patron
My point is, why is there no place that we go and just download the swf mods/files. Instead of hours of looking through the forum.

Like make a topic or something that goes like this: A thumbnail and the name of the mod and
And when u click that, u will get riderected to the Mod's download page. And there the mod maker can write about the mods and what it does.

That will be so much easier for not so forum friendly people... Like me

Like a setup that loverslab.com has with it's finished mods. A thumbnail and the name

I do not know anything about this kind of modding with swf files, i only know how to add the in my SDT :P

If there is any confusion on what i mean. Go to loverslab.com and find mods, and you will se what
i mean

EDIT: Ty for placing my post in right forum :P

Faceless

Content Creator
Because modders are already putting their time and effort in modding and can't be bothered to create and maintain a collection that's worth a damn on top of it.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
OrjanZ4G said:
Huitznahua said:
Fake post, true ad ? :o

Dude. im serious as fuck!!! :P

Well, what you describe above is not significantly different than the sdtmods forum. You must be not forum friendly at all :o

I tried to look at the "sexlab .com setup" and I get a bunch of pop up and ... nothing. Most links don't work, no mods ... Maybe I am not be sexlab .com friendly :P

Edit: By the way, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU POST YOUR MESSAGE HERE ?

OrjanZ4G

Potential Patron
Huitznahua said:
OrjanZ4G said:
Huitznahua said:
Fake post, true ad ? :o

Dude. im serious as fuck!!! :P

Well, what you describe above is not significantly different than the sdtmods forum. You must be not forum friendly at all :o

I tried to look at the "sexlab .com setup" and I get a bunch of pop up and ... nothing. Most links don't work, no mods ... Maybe I am not be sexlab .com friendly :P

Edit: By the way, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU POST YOUR MESSAGE HERE ?

Yeah about that, i fucked up. I ment Loverslab.com :P And yes i dislike forums, because there is so much fucking reading :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.