1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are nail edits not possible?

Discussion in 'Help' started by s7afy92asjhioa, Jun 25, 2012.

1. s7afy92asjhioa

s7afy92asjhioa Potential Patron

I remember not that long ago I made a request thread for edits of nails on SDT, for them to be a bit longer or have designs on them. It was promptly deleted because I was told it simply was not possible with Vanilla SDT. Is there any reason as to why this is not possible?

2. TOlive

TOlive Avid Affiliate

It's probably something that should have gone in the Loader Requests section to be used with ModGuy's loader n'stuff.

The Requests section is just for hair imports.

3. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

This is not true. It is reserved for "official" imports. If it does say specifically hairs, I need to change stuff.

Dialogues and Backgrounds, while considered official, have their own boards, and take too much time to realistically have a request board for them.

4. s7afy92asjhioa

s7afy92asjhioa Potential Patron

By official, do you mean mods/hair that comes default with SDT?

5. TOlive

TOlive Avid Affiliate

"Official" swf mods are those that do not need the Loader program to be loaded into the main game. Currently, as far as I know, hand/finger mods aren't yet supported by the official imports. Kona did just put out some more official mod resources, but I haven't looked through them enough to see if hands are in there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

No... it does not support hand or nail modifications.