Why are nail edits not possible? (1 Viewer)

s7afy92asjhioa

Potential Patron
I remember not that long ago I made a request thread for edits of nails on SDT, for them to be a bit longer or have designs on them. It was promptly deleted because I was told it simply was not possible with Vanilla SDT. Is there any reason as to why this is not possible?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
TOlive said:
The Requests section is just for hair imports.
This is not true. It is reserved for "official" imports. If it does say specifically hairs, I need to change stuff.

Dialogues and Backgrounds, while considered official, have their own boards, and take too much time to realistically have a request board for them.

s7afy92asjhioa

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
TOlive said:
The Requests section is just for hair imports.
This is not true. It is reserved for "official" imports. If it does say specifically hairs, I need to change stuff.

Dialogues and Backgrounds, while considered official, have their own boards, and take too much time to realistically have a request board for them.

By official, do you mean mods/hair that comes default with SDT?

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
"Official" swf mods are those that do not need the Loader program to be loaded into the main game. Currently, as far as I know, hand/finger mods aren't yet supported by the official imports. Kona did just put out some more official mod resources, but I haven't looked through them enough to see if hands are in there.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
TOlive said:
"Official" swf mods are those that do not need the Loader program to be loaded into the main game. Currently, as far as I know, hand/finger mods aren't yet supported by the official imports. Kona did just put out some more official mod resources, but I haven't looked through them enough to see if hands are in there.
No... it does not support hand or nail modifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.