White Lotus Vs Saloma (1 Viewer)

Mah

Potential Patron
Well guys, this is another story based on one of my fantasies, I hope you enjoy, please, leave your comments.
Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner MAAAAH the White Lotus!!!
Well, my story begins when I one more time defended my title as pro wrestling champion.
-Mah: Huuuuuum, I was awsome this night, I fought so well, my opponent had no chance. It´s time to go back to home for a merited rest.
I slept the whole night and wake uo whem I heard my bell.
- Mah: Oh my god!, Who could be? I still tired someone could give some peace please?
I run to door and I see a letter.
-Mah: I hope this is good news.
-Letter:
Dear White Lotus
I watched your fight last night and you really impressed me.
I am the manager of a underground fight championship and would like to make you the challenger of our champion, she was never defeated before, we don´t have opponents
for her.
I think that this can be a perfect oportunity for you make a lot of money and right your name in another trophy.
Our conditions are simple:
1) Nobody talks about our tournamet, no advertising, just our audience and fighters know about us;
2) 30% of the bet goes to the winner, besides U$ 500,000.00, for each fight you win while defending the title;
3) In our fights, everything is permitted.
So, if you agree with our conditions, just attend to the hangar 34 at the docks, saturday night 11:00 pm.
-Mah: He don´t understand, I don´t fight for money, I fight for love for the sport, without say that I don´t reject a good challenge, so saturday night, I will see their champion
Saturday night.
-Mah: Here is hangar 34. That may be the manager.
-Manager: I am happy for your presence, please, follow me, I will show your dressing room.
-Mah: How much persons we will have tonight?
-Manager: I don´t count the number of persons, but, the sum of money in dispute, now we have something around U$ 300.000,00.
-Mah: This is a lot of money, who could be here?
-Manager: political, entrepreneurs, artists, millionaires, etc, but, we care about their identities, so we give them masks.
-Mah: For a underground tournament you are very organized.
-Manager: Thank you, here, here is your dressing room. I will explain the conditions for win:
1) K.O your opponent, here we don´t count until 10, here we check if the fighter still conscious;
2) By submission
3) By thrwoing your opponent to the outside of the arena
4) This is a very special way, if you strip your opponent, if you expose her breasts and pussy, you immediately is declared the winner.
-Mah: Interesting! I accept your terms.
-Manager: Good, your fight will be in 40 minutes.
Mah: Ok, I will be there
I will dress my traditional outfit: a strapless white maillot, white boots and a white bracelet.
-Mah: I´m ready!
-Manager: So, Ms. Mah, can we go?
-Mah: Sure.
I am surprise, so many people at this place, all of them are looking to me with some distrust, some give to me a litle smile, as they are saying: "you can´t imagine what you will face".
The arena is pretty simple, is just a stage in the shape of circle, and have around 1 meter high.
The audience is totally ancious, some are supporting for me and others jjust look at me as I would a lamb ready to fall on the wolf´s claws.
I climb on the ring and wait for my opponent.
-Manager: Ladies and gentlemen, this is a very special fight, here we have the great wrestling champion Mah, as know as WHITE LOUTS!!! And now we will receive our current champion 26 defenses of the belt, the devasting SALOMA!!!
-Mah: My opponent is huge! She is taller than me, she have so much muscles as a bodybuilder, she is usin a red top, black gloves, black shorts and a white boot. She is climbing on the ring so confident as she knows she will beat me.
-Manager:Ladies please aproach yourself.
-Saloma: I hate when a pretty face as you comes to my kingdom, I will dirty your pretty white outfit, I will torture you around the arena and I will defeat you using every way to win.
-Mah: Only in your dreams!
The manager leaves the arena.
-Manager: Let down.
I look to the roof and I see a cage fallin
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM
The sound is terrible, now we are sorrunded by a huge cage, the only way to throw my opponent out of the arena is leaving her to the top and I don´t know how to do this, one way less for win this match.
-Manager: FIGHT!!!
I stay on my fight pose, I preffer to make the first move.
-Mah: AAAAAAAYYYYAAAHHHH
My first move is kick to her ribs.
-Saloma: Fool!
What just happened! she blocked my kick using her her arm and doesn´t felt nothing.
-Saloma: Muahahahahaaaaaa, watch yourself little princess, this isn´t a fight as you use to be, here we don´t have many rules, many times, is just survive.
-Mah: This can´t be, my kick was totally blocked.
-Saloma: This is just one of the many surprises for you.
I will not let me down, I am the champion and I can win this fight.
I launch some punches right on her belly, but, is like I am just touching softly.
-Saloma: What are you trying to do?
-Mah: You can´t be so strong!
-Saloma: Look, I trained my body to resist a much stronger punch than this. Let me tell something to you? The manager not brought you here to challeng me, he wants to watch me demolishing the pretty White Lotus.
-Mah: This will not happen.
-Saloma: You played a lot, now, let´s make the things most serious?
She comes to me, I feel as a little child in front of a giant, she is too strong, my attacks don´t hurts her.
-Saloma: I will destroy the White Lotus!!!
PAAAAAAAAAAFFFF
-Mah: OOOOOUUUUU!!!
She gives me a slap. This was as a great lash to my face, her hand is heavy and strong.
-Saloma: I am just warming!!!
BUUUUAAAAA
-Mah: UUUUUFFFF
This one was terrible, she attacked me with her kneel, was like a hammer against my belly. I fall to the ground and kneel for her.
-Saloma: You can´t considerer yourself as a challenger form me, you can´t cause me pain and can´t take any of my blows.
While I am just hearing her speech, she kicks me on my head, and I roll on the ground.
-Mah: AAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAHHHH AAAAAAHHHH AH.
-Saloma: Come on, you can´t be beaten yet, I didn´t beat you so strong.
She comes to me and steps on my back.
-Mah: UUUUOOOAAAAHHH
-Saloma: I want to see how much your back can endure.
She lifts her foot and steps again, each time stronger than the other.
-Mah: AAAAAHHH UUUHHHH OOOOHHH AAAAAHHH UUUAAAAHHHHAAAAA UUUUUOOOOAAAAHHH
She grabs my long dark hair and lifts me from the ground, i try to remove her hand, but, the only thing that I made was let my belly umprotected for her.
Mah: OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH
She gives a great blow using the kneel. I bow, but, she bring me back as she is still grabing my hair.
She prepares another blow.... and hits me on my belly with a great punch.
-Mah: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH.
Blow after blow after blow, every time she hits me, she pulls me back.
She release my hair and one more time I fall, trying to take some air.
She steps on my head.
-Saloma: Poor White Lotus, you don´t have any chance, you are mine now.
Now she lifts me by my arm.
She Grabs my other arm, so, she pulls me and pushs, she hits me with her head, I give some steps behind and stay trapped in the grid.
She grabs my arms and places above my head.
-Mah: OOOOOOUUUUUHHH
She hits my pussy with her knee.
She shows no mercy, her knee hits my pussy and my belly. She stops, turn me grabs the behind part of my head and smashs my face in the grid.
-Mah: UUUUOOOOHHH
She don´t let me down, every blow is enough to destroy me, but, she continue the punishment.
My face is pressed to the grid, she forces with one hand while the other punches my back.
BAAAA POOOFFF PAAAFFF
-Mah: AAHH OOHH UUUFFF EEEHHEEE
-Saloma: Yaaaaaaahhhh!!!
A violent punch on my face!!!
My head shakes by the force of the blow.
I fall apart. Now I am on the ground, showing the white of my eyes and salivating.
-Saloma: Hahahahahahahaaa, you are pathetic White Lotus, I don´t know how you became a champion.
She places her boots on my face and rub, she steps on my soft breasts and my belly.
-Saloma: This was the easier fight I ever had, but, you deserve a severe humiliation as a gift for your courage to challenge me.
She looks to the manager makes some signal with her hand.
-Saloma Come on White Lotus, get up.
She lifts me again placing her arms under my armpits, carrying me as a ragdoll.
One more time she places me trapped agains the grid, she walk to the other side of the arena and run to me...
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
She launches her body against mine, the force of the impact is too much for me, now I fall into her arms.
I am like a sleeping baby, totally helpless, my head lays on her shoulder.
The manager returns, he is bringing a bag.
-Saloma: Hurry up, give me.
He thrwos above the cage, the only thing I know is the fact that this can´t be good news.
-Mah: T...hiiiis, cacacacacacan´t be, you can´t uuuuu...seeee objects.
-Saloma: Who said? Now White Lotus, you will receive your ultimate humiliation.
She takes a handcuffs from the bag.
-Saloma: You are under arrest hehehehe.
She grabs my arms and arrests them above my head and using the grid, I am totally defenseless now. My arms are tied to the grid and above my head.
One punch to my face
-Mah: AAAAHHHH
Right cross
-Mah: OOOOHHH
Left cross
-Mah: AAAAHHH
Now she focus on my body, she begins with a punch in my ribs... no just one, but a rain of punches!
-Mah: OOOOHHHH AAAAHHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAIIIIIIEEEHHHH OOOUUUUHHH UUUAAAHHH... AAAAAAAHHH
-Saloma: Nice belly!
She attacks my belly with her knee, kicks and punches.
-Mah: OOOOFFFF AAAAHHHH AAAFFFF HUUUUUMMM OOOHHH UUUUHHHH
-Saloma: This is nice, but, say good night!
She kicks my face!My head shakes and I am unconscious.
-Saloma: Don´t sleep yet baby, I have some more things for you.
She open her bag again and withdraws a chain that have something like a collar.
She come to me release my arms.
I can just groan.
-Mah: AAAAAAAAAHHHH
-Saloma: We are almost finished baby.
She puts the collar with the chain in my neck and place my arms behind and hold them using the handcuffs.
-Saloma: I´not finished yet.
She takes into her bag a sack!!!
She cover my head with the sack!!!
-Saloma: Now, we will play a game called from side to side.
She leads me to the center of the arena and using the chain she throws me from side to the other of the arena.
-Mah: AAAAAHHHH
-Mah: OOOHHHH
-Mah: NOOOOOOOO Stop
It´s a ridiculous scene for me, the great White Lotus being throwed from a side to the other, she hits the grid using my body, every time my body hits the grid, shakes almost making the structure fall.
Saloma: White Lotus hahahaha, from a side to other, you are weak and pathetic, I could play with you whole night.
She is enjoying my humiliation, I am like a puppet that she can manipulate at will. She makes my face, my back and my breasts hits the gride.
I am her puppet, she plays with me at will, making me hit every part of the arena.
-Saloma: Enought.
She pulls me and stops me with a kick right on my belly.
-Mah: UUUUUUFFFF
I fall again.
She comes, remove the sack and envolves the chain around my neck and puls.
-Saloma: Do you submit?
I am totally destroyed and humiliated, the only thing that I can do is say: Y...es I...I...I Suuuuu...bmit to you.
The audience celebrates wildly, the great White Lotus was defeated.
She lift me again using the chain, she looks right on my face and says: I´m not finished yet, remember? I said that I would use all the ways to win you.
She removes the collar and the handcuffs.
She grabs my arms and attacks my belly with a extremely violent.
I vomit and lose the consciousness again. She is not satisfied, she bows me and applies a pile drivre!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Mah: My body hits the ground so hard thatmakes me wake up for a moment.
She checks my arm 5 times and confirm that I am out.
-Saloma: K.O an submission, we have 2 other ways.
She lift me again and tie my wrists, using the chain.
She climb on the grid and brings me to the upside. She pulls me like a sack and when I arrive, she expose me for all the audience.
-Saloma: This is a special way to finishher.
She rips my maillot!!!
-Mah: N...oooo, please.
Saloma exposes my destroyed malliot for everybody and rips a little more, and throws the pieces for the audience. I am naked, just using my boots and my bracelets.
-Saloma: Bye bye White Lotus.
She drops me to the outside of the arena. I was defeated by the 4 ways.
She is not satisfied and to show that she can humiliate me as she wish, she ties me to the arena leaving my arms above my head.
I can hear the celebrations and the laughters.
THE WHITE LOTUS WAS DEFEATED.

Mah

Potential Patron
Hi Guys
Thanks you your comments I am happy that you enjoyed.
I will make another story soon

Mah

Potential Patron
Prince
I watched your Star Virgin videos, could you transform this story on a video too?

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Mah
First of all, congratulations for your story, is very good.
So, I can make a video for you, but, you must considerer some things:
1) I don´t have any model with your appearence;
2) I don´t have how o make scenaries like these that you described here;
3) I don´t have a model like saloma;
4) It will take some time until I finish the video.
Your story is great, I really would like to create a video using this story, but, you must give me some time and to be honest, I will have to make some changes, because the technical problems (models for example).
I promisse that I will do my best, using every thing that I have.
Would you like to try???

Mah

Potential Patron
princeofpain
please, just do your best, I hope that this will be a good video.

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Mah
I already checked everthing, soon, I will send to your e-mail, a list of things that I can do and the things that I can´t and you tell me if you still want that I make your video

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Mah
Here is some images from the video, I hope you like, is almost finished.
p2.jpg p44.jpg p45.jpg

K

krispin21

Hi Mah, first sorry my english isn't fine.

I've read your stories and I do love them.
They are perfect for my fetish. I always fantasize about femfighting. But I'm only into onesided fights in which the weaker good girl is beaten, dominated and humiliated, better if in front of her man.
My frail heroine is cute but slim. Better if small titted. The bad girl should be a lot stockier and big titted. It doesn't matter if she is taller or not. She is far the stronger od the two.
So you know why I love your stories.
I hope you'll write something else soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.