Whip marks (1 Viewer)

arnieross

Potential Patron
Hello everybody!
Would it be possible to add whip marks to the body of the chick? Something on the lines of the picture (sorry, I'm a real n00b at drawing), maybe differentiating the intensity of the whipping and the location...

Thank you.

Attachments

• wm.png
    wm.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 633

superduper2019

Content Creator
A big thanks from me Dante, you always do such a great work :D

One question though: do you get (a small amount of) money from solidfiles, or is there a different reason to use it? (instead of attachments)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Thanks, just let me know if you spot any bugs before I officially release this in my Vanilla thread.

Money ???, no I just like to draw boobies ;D. Solidfiles is a free site for up to 50 GB, plus posting there saves space on this forum, which for as much as I release, it's a must.

The thing that caught my attention on this request was the fact that he referenced a modified screenshot. It's the same thing I did when I requested Jessica Albert ;D

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Dante said:
That's one hell of a reference to go off of. Really specific ;D
whipped.jpg

those ain't whipmarks, those are whipcuts... maybe blur the edges more until they aren't so sharp anymore

arnieross

Potential Patron
Uhm, something is wrong for me. As you can see, the marks on the bottom are off; moreover, when I go full screen, his right arm goes awry.

EDIT: Odd. Opening the file not with the loader, but with the game itself, everything works fine. Oh well.
Now, if they could look more like marks, instead than cuts, as per my picture, they would be great. Thank you Dante.

Attachments

• wmoff.jpg
    wmoff.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 328

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
ModGuy said:
That's it, I'm removing thigh patching.
For everything that breaks, I don't care.

no, please don't!
don't punish everyone cause a few are too stupid to use the tools you provide :-\

ModGuy

Content Creator
gollum said:
ModGuy said:

no, please don't!
don't punish everyone cause a few are too stupid to use the tools you provide :-\

It's done, because patching things as a "fix" is ridiculous and I have to work around so many constraints.
I could probably add an exception for vanilla mods but what is the point really.

It'd make sense to go around manually patching broken content at the bytecode level now, or converting things to vanilla.
This would make a much more permanent solution rather than maintaining this terrible system and repeatedly seeing others falling in to this problem.

EDIT:

Updated thigh patch algo to only patch loader mods.

arnieross

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
gollum said:
ModGuy said:

no, please don't!

It's done, because patching things as a "fix" is ridiculous and I have to work around so many constraints.
I could probably add an exception for vanilla mods but what is the point really.

It'd make sense to go around manually patching broken content at the bytecode level now, or converting things to vanilla.
This would make a much more permanent solution rather than maintaining this terrible system and repeatedly seeing others falling in to this problem.

EDIT:

Updated thigh patch algo to only patch loader mods.
I'm feeling a bit of tension here. Allow me to say that it wasn't my intention to create problems. I discovered SDT and the forums only recently, I didn't read all the threads regarding the many issues with this game, nor I have the time to do it. Dante was kind enough to fulfill my request, and I just reported a bug: I don't think I'm too stupid to use a tool, and I don't think I violated any rule.
Anyway, I hope I didn't cause any hassle to you, ModGuy. Thanks for your interest and your help.

ModGuy

Content Creator
arnieross said:
I'm feeling a bit of tension here. Allow me to say that it wasn't my intention to create problems. I discovered SDT and the forums only recently, I didn't read all the threads regarding the many issues with this game, nor I have the time to do it. Dante was kind enough to fulfill my request, and I just reported a bug: I don't think I'm too stupid to use a tool, and I don't think I violated any rule.
Anyway, I hope I didn't cause any hassle to you, ModGuy. Thanks for your interest and your help.

I'm annoyed, not at users but at my own failure to plan ahead, although I really couldn't have done anything about this issue even if I had.
See I've been wanting to remove this really obscure piece of code from the loader for a while now and this made me actually do it.
Given that some users (apparently gollum) still use it, I had to dig up old sources to reimplement it, hopefully reducing the impact of the issue.

Don't worry about defusing this situation, it's completely my fault and had I looked in to it earlier I could have sorted it by now.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Faceless said:
So does that mean mods are broken again?

No. I removed the feature and implemented a slightly modified version.
Will upload once I restore settings etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.