1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where are the screenshots (Post Screenshots)

Discussion in 'Guest Room' started by poploli7, Feb 10, 2016.

1. poploli7

poploli7 Potential Patron

Out of curiosity, what happened to the old "Post Screenshots" thread from the original sdtmods.com?

2. Mineur

Mineur Club Regular Content Creator

I think it got labeled "not important enough to migrate" and therefore disappeared after the migration. But why not start up a new thread for it if ppl want it, it was pretty popular so.

3. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

It is as Mineur stated. With content to be consolidated from three different web sites, detritus, with input from moderators, decided to NOT bring over threads consisting solely of pictures. The determination was that bringing over threads contianing mods was much more important.
    Since this topic containins NOTHING about requesting help on SDT mods, I'm moving it.
    Very respectfully,
    fleet (moderator)

4. Huitznahua

Huitznahua Casual Client Content Creator

I recently thought about revive this thread. Despite I have never posted on this thread and I don't intend to do it, I think it was interesting for several reasons :
    • it allows members who aren't making mods, background or digalogue to :
      • participate in the sdt community life ;
      • express their creativity by mixing existing mods.
    • it can lead them to progress in the mastery of the game and encourage them to do more : mods, background, dialogue, ... ;
    • highlighting good mods that would not sufficiently highlighted or fall into oblivion ;
    • allows modders to see how the mods are used (I remember having seen interesting changes in my own stuff that I had not thought).

Problem is, I don't know in which category this thread could go now.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  5. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Maybe in the Visual Arts sub-forum