When does the Swallow trigger fire? (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I've been writing my first custom dialog, and I'm trying to use the swallow trigger, such as:

swallow:"This is the swallow trigger."

However, I'm unable to get this dialog to fire. I've tried pressing K to make her swallow. I've cum in her mouth so she swallows. I've done this from a blank dialog to ensure nothing else is interfering.

Under what conditionals does this fire. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.

karlpaws

Potential Patron
It should fire when she swallows, but not with the K iirc. The issue is that sometimes it'll fire a little early and since her mouth is busy she won't use SAY lines... try having him say something, or her think, and play with it that way to get a feel for the timing.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Thank you for the reply, but I did try with both "thought" and "him". I have a dialog with only this line:

swallow:"I just swallowed."{"style":"Thought"}

and for the life of me I couldn't get it to fire. If it doesn't fire with K anyway, then I guess it doesn't really matter too much. I'm looking for a way to get player input, and was hoping I could use the K button and trap the event on swallow and use it for something else after she did the swallow animation. Ah well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.