What would you call this? Anti-Goro Ryona, no visible damage? (1 Viewer)

Thinker

Potential Patron
Due to the limitations and because of censoring in video games/anime etc comes this situation.

A character can be sliced up, fireballed, shot, electrified, etc etc but in their world (or the setting of the game, because of the type of attack) they never show visible wounds ... at least not of high gory fatality style.

Is there any particular name for a fetish that enjoys ryona which leaves no/minimal visible damage despite how intense it is and how unrealistic not being gruesomely wounded would be?

Just curious.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
'Cartoonishness' or 'Cartoony' maybe? In a lot of slapstick cartoons people get shot, burned, blown up, electrocuted, etc. and come out no worse for the wear except for insignificant burns or scratches.

Thinker

Potential Patron
'Cartoonishness' or 'Cartoony' maybe? In a lot of slapstick cartoons people get shot, burned, blown up, electrocuted, etc. and come out no worse for the wear except for insignificant burns or scratches.

Hmm, not quite the same I think ... cartoonish brings to mind characters being flattened into pancakes or an accordion (plus music) ... or being electrocuted/burnt to a crisp where one forms a pile of ash with two pairs of still functioning eyeballs ontop.

I suppose I'm thinking more along the lines ... Soul Caliber style damage? Where opponents typically take to each other with big nasty weapons, but never reduce each other to a gory mess.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
"T-Rated ryona" maybe? In a lot of T-rated games the characters will be hacked up by swords and so on, but won't suffer anything really gory.

C

crazyman

"T Rated" sounds about right, I was actually thinking a long the lines of PG-13 ryona myself but I'm on the same page. For some reason I don't like it when the ryona is overly realistic.

D

Deleted member 31

I'd say most ryona features unrealistic damage (or lack of). I mean the female (or male if that's your thing) being beaten has to remain attractive. If ryona was realistic, chun li's face would be unrecognizable after 5 elbows from sagat lol

Last edited by a moderator:

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
Reminds me in a certain way, mostly of Ryona from Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors and other Warriors series.
I mean how in the world can a weapon pass through someone so easily without any visible damage or blood?

What to call it? I am not too sure, but if I were you, I would wait for an admin or someone who knew a lot about these, like thoase well verse in definitions or the Japanese language to give ideas too.

This kind of Ryona is not too immature as many would think from what I understand. Just because you don't like seeing guts flying around, or an unrealistic flow of blood, or many ribcages in one body...(I am looking at you Mortal Kombat...), it shouldn't make you a childish brat. I think though, on the crazy end on the bloody gore spectrum (I meant the extreme ones), it can be argued that it could be immature too in their own way. It would be hard to take it too seriously with the lack of realism.
But of course I am not trying to judge those who like this sort of thing, just saying that people should remember not to judge this sort of Ryona if there is anyone as a reminder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.