Well, I've finally confessed my liking of ryona to my girlfriend... (1 Viewer)

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
NOTE: I just realized that this is a LONG post... so... sorry about that...

It's been nearly 7 years of us being together, and just last night stuff finally came out the closet. Before I really get into this I want to at least say this, my girlfriend and I came from similar background interests. We're both (still) gamers, and we met each other some long time ago over a very unusual way, her reading and contacting me over a perverted fanfic that I wrote that crossed over Street Fighter with KOF characters (back when we were both in high school). Things sorta went one after the other and ever since we've been dating each other [long distance, but still it's been really healthy despite it]. We talk regularly over the internet and she's really my dream girl. You know, that one that you always convinced yourself to never exist like an rainbow-colored unicorn or something. We do and talk about whatever we really can with each other, including playing video games and reading/watching/writing, but yet, I could never really bring myself to admit that one part of me because I constantly thought that it was taboo to say that to your girlfriend about liking girls getting 'roughed up' in a ryona sense. I know that she really surprised me with the fact that she's equally perverted in heart that I am (which still to this day amazes me), but still I kept it under wraps, maybe hinting about it every now and then inadvertently, but never fullblown admitting it.

To add on to this, I was for a while a pretty competitive gamer, namely over the internet. I sorta covered my bases of playing my favorite ryona girls in games like Street Fighter or Tekken by trying my best to actually be good at playing and knowing everything that I can about the game in question so that no one ever caught on to it. Still, there were times that even when I was playing someone online, I'd feel myself secretly wanting my girl to lose. It was something I probably would've been comfortable of doing sooner if it weren't for the typical douchebag nature that exist in over 80% of online gamers today, where they have to insult you for every little thing other than "playing to win". Eventually though, I sorta let it get the best of me and I totally overrode what made me enjoy playing in the first place and got way too serious about it. Really killed the mood between me and my girlfriend for a good while when it went down, or even me and the games I owned at all.

So I recently made the choice to no longer play "seriously", period, blocking out all the stereotypical hate and just concentrating on having a good time like I used to. Surprisingly it worked and I'm now back to loving to play the games I liked; if I won I won and that's always cool. If I lost... well... I got a KO'd girl to gaze over and her defeated cries to listen to, so I guess I still won in that other sense (as long as my opponent wasn't an obnoxious player of course). One day, however, my girlfriend came onto me and noticed me really enjoying my favorite characters Sakura and Chun-Li in SSFIV getting beaten in fights and teased me about it at first, then really truthfully asked me. She was never the stranger of teasing me about my gaming girls but again, I never told her the extent of how much I did until that particular day, and I did let it all out.

Strange thing is, upon me telling her my ryona fetish, she then tells me SHE also had it in the opposite way with her favorite guy characters (she's an SNK fan). Since she's into fanfiction as well as I am, her earlier works had her envisioning Kyo Kusanagi getting his tar kicked by his evil clone Kusanagi and really found a liking to it, and similar things with Rock Howard of Fatal Fury fame. At first I really didn't think much about it, but it just now dawned on me just how crazy similar that we are to each other now. She's even admitted that the times when we played Street Fighter 4 that she really got a kick out of using Juri to beat up my Sakura (and teasing me in real-time while it happens, especially during Juri's all-so-infamous Ultra 2). To top THAT off, she even admitted having fantasies of having ryona-like situations happen to HER (sometimes of ME doing it to her...)

I mean, seriously, that night there just blew me away. As far as I know, the usual woman would not only dump a guy like me over such a reveal, but probably run me through the ringer in making sure I never get another girlfriend again. Like, a guilt trip that would last until I died.

I guess I really just needed to write this out and tell it to you guys in order to make sure I'm not going insane or something. I've shared many a great time with my girlfriend over the past 7 years but it seems that telling her all of this and her meeting me halfway with such a fetish put me in a state of disbelief... and admittedly, I feel as if I met her all over again. It's literally like I've found the damn unicorn and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I didn't know girls like her exist on this planet...

...can someone help me sort this out? I'm at a loss of words right now... (which is amazing because I basically wrote a novel-like chapter in this box... >_>)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Yo DeNice, I think I speak for everyone when I say:

You are one lucky SON OF A BITCH. And I hate you.

But yes, congratulations and all that. We'll be expecting pictures and YouTube videos of you two and your ryona exploits of course ;p

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
yodawg.jpg

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
That's friggin awesome, man. I'm happy for you. I'd say she's definitely a keeper, as you two have a lot in common. May your relationship stay happy and healthy. :)

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
Congrats! When you were losing in SF and she was teasing you, how did you hint it to her? I'm curious about that. :D I think sometimes revealing your fetish to someone, how you deliver and tell her is key. :P

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Lucky lucky! Seconding Hyperzealot and the others here, sounds like you got a keeper. May your relationship live long and prosper :D

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Congrats! When you were losing in SF and she was teasing you, how did you hint it to her? I'm curious about that. :D I think sometimes revealing your fetish to someone, how you deliver and tell her is key. :P

Well, we actually started playing Marvel Super Heroes over Kaillera starting last year (with both of us always playing Psylocke) and had fun beating the crap out of each other (often literally simultaneously, lol). In the middle of all of it, I did make little comment on how I liked seeing her stunned whenever it happened but said it in a joking manner (along with her pretending to being my 'evil' clone since she was always Player 2 when we played). Earned me quite a bit of teasing but again, she didn't know I meant it sorta literally.

Last summer I decided to treat her and bought her and myself the PC version of SFIVAE (was on sale over Amazon at the time) since she doesn't have a high-end console like a 360 (She's a retro gamer and I wanted to treat her with her first 'true' current-gen game). So, I spent time teaching her how to do the new moves while we played each other and she took a liking to Juri (she has a liking for 'crazy girls') , Cammy (her old-school fave), and Chun-Li (whom she confessed to loving how... 'firm' Capcom made her in IV compared to III). So we would play each other and like MSH, we'd joke and even role-play the character's roles during the fights (should've mentioned before that we talk actively over Skype via voice). I mentioned in another thread that we do Chun-Li mirrors a lot, just like our Psylocke matches, and it's gotten to the point that we'd almost consistently trade hits with one another (which resulted in a ridiculous number of Double KOs and draws, and my replay bank nearly filled to the brink with them all.) I'd often make comments on how I loved watching her KO'd on the ground and she, of course, tease me constantly about it.

But I think the main thing to point out would be if she was Juri and I was Sakura. If Juri did a move that would knock Sakura all the way across the screen she'd taunt me (usually with Juri's hip-swaying taunt) while personally going "What's the matter, little girl?", or "You like getting stepped on, don't cha?" if she did Juri's backwards throw and stomped on Sakura's back. Usually I'd play Sakura's role by getting mad at her and trying to rush her harder, saying something like "Don't make fun of me!" or "I'm not done yet!" , but there would be the one occasion I'd picture her going "Yes..." under her breath about liking to get hurt like that. If my girlfriend won a match by her ultra 2 I'd have Sakura going "I give up... I'll behave..." On the other side, she also regularly got a kick out of if I did anything that worked in Sakura's favor, like hitting Juri with a heavy focus attack or Sakura's Ultra 1, going along with Juri "How DARE you!" or "I'll make you pay for that...!" if Sakura taunted her back. Role-playing's a big thing for her. It was all just great.

Now that I think about it, I really did enjoy it all a whole lot myself, lol. Great times (and yeah, we still try to make time to play regularly).

Mardion

Potential Patron
Wow, your games sound like a lot of fun - both in the ryona way and in the friends-playing-like-maniacs way! I'm very happy you found such a dream girl and hope you stay together for a long long time! :-)

...can someone help me sort this out? I'm at a loss of words right now...

It doesn't seem like you need any help at all ; just take it all in, tell yourself that you're the luckiest guy on the face of the planet enough times for you to believe it (we certainly do!) ,and enjoy the ride!

esshx

Potential Patron
There should be an announcement whenever this happens. Put it in the New York Times Wedding Ryona subsection, hyuk hyuk.

Well... I had a girl that dared me to tell her my darkest fetishes, which prompted me to hint at "ryona". Turns out she dug it completely and embraced it... fun stuff. Not together anymore... but it goes to show you... you're not the only one that's fucked up out there.

jhlipton

Potential Patron
Nothing to say but congratulations. My wife knows about my fetishes, but doesn't enjoy them, so I play while she's not around.

zexion93

Potential Patron
holy fuck...that's fucking awesome man! You have literally found a unicorn...one of a kind! don't let her go! congratulations on having an amazing girlfriend!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I'm happy for you Denice, I wish you and your lady friend a long, safe, happy, loving and fruitful life together. :-)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Well, congratulations. At least you have someone special for you, I wish you the happiness I never had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.