WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Also, just tried flash 18 instead of 32, same problem. I really feel like it's trying to load something from my old version of Windows and crashing, but I don't know why.
This is my last desperate idea.
Have you allowed flash to save things on your computer? Seems like an extreme reaction from flash to black screen a pc but who knows..

Anyway, this is not really the thread where your problem would be seen by people who know technical details.
I suggest posting a thread explaining your problem and mentioning what you tried on the help forum

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor
I had saving disabled accidentaly when I initially tried to play loader with Slave Bazaar the first time. The only thing it did for me was try to constantly save (green save messages in top right corner of screen "SAVING BAZAAR.sol") and wouldn't start the game. If it's crashing I'd be thinking disabling Hardware acceleration in Flash. Also disable flash's ability to use your camera if it isn't already. Maybe lower the quality and see if it lasts any longer? Is Flash player allowed to access your microphone? Soundcard drivers? Disable the Strand Shaders in SDT (I find this improves my framerate dramatically) W warply Good luck

EDIT: Make sure the slave bazaar install is in it's own clean install directory, not installed with any other mods or vanilla installs.

R

Revan Carnivore

So I was runnin through plexias voice lines and noticed something called InsultP1Cow1Tits1:"Your tits sway like udders of cow. Moo like the bovine whore you are. This insult can result in her mooing back in different kinds of ways. Me never having noticed or gotten this voice line before began my quest to see the mall, only problem is that after 3 hours of insult spam in different positions and different intervalls. Ive tried restarting and also leaving back to bazaar and reentering. Ive only managed to get it once. Is this voiceline something you could build upon further and possibly make it into something else than an insult that you could do with plexia? Kinda like Ellie becoming a cat girl plexia could become a cow girl of sort?

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Hi all, sorry to deviate the topic a little bit, but this mod is the only place where I've seen the girl in SDT cum from her pussy.

Could I ask you how you did that? I know it's in the script somewhere but I wasn't able to identify it with my limited experience. Is it possible to just adjust the settings of MakeHerCum so that she ejaculates without having a penis, and pointed downward, emanating from the hilt of where the penis would be?

Great mod btw! Very impressive level of detail and interaction. Thanks for uploading!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Hi gang. I don't know if anybody is still listening out there, but I've got a quick question for any you. I'm trying to get the release with the sister out. I've got just a couple more things to work through, and then a whole lot of testing and fixing to do. But I wanted to ask you this:

Do you ever use the scissors to cut the hair off your slave to humiliate them? Does anyone like a harem of bald slaves?

I'm debating cutting that feature (no pun intended, ha!) It's kind of a pain to properly implement, and I'm not sure if anyone ever uses it. If it is a feature you really like, I'll do the work and keep it in. Let me know soon, or the scissors might be removed from the game in the next release.

Last edited:

Nordic

Avid Affiliate
Hi gang. I don't know if anybody is still listening out there, but I've got a quick question for any you. I'm trying to get get the release with the sister out. I've got just a couple more things to work through, and then a whole lot of testing and fixing to do. But I wanted to ask you this:

Do you ever use the scissors to cut the hair off your slave to humiliate them? Does anyone like a harem of bald slaves?

I'm debating cutting that feature (no pun intended, ha!) It's kind of a pain to properly implement, and I'm not sure if anyone ever uses it. If it is a feature you really like, I'll do the work and keep it in. Let me know soon, or the scissors might be removed from the game in the next release.
I have used it in past... once or twice just to test it.... but else forgotten about it or just ignore it..... so cut it... cut it hard!

TyranntX

Vivacious Visitor
I don't use Scissors, I feel like the bondage clothes and animal costumes are more then enough to humiliate them. So I say cut the feature, but pla up some more ways to break the girls

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I don't use Scissors, I feel like the bondage clothes and animal costumes are more then enough to humiliate them. So I say cut the feature, but pla up some more ways to break the girls
Okay, so cut one feature but add in a few more features :oops: I'm not sure that's the correct way to get a release out sooner. :smile:

TyranntX

Vivacious Visitor
Okay, so cut one feature but add in a few more features :oops: I'm not sure that's the correct way to get a release out sooner. :smile:

Well if you think about it, sister is sort of a new feature as it is. I'm not saying it's something that should happen in the NEXT patch but it is something I'd like to see in the future :)

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor
Plexia does look amazing with a shaved head, but for the greater good, if it makes the game run smoother/gets the update out quicker.....do it.

Mortsed

Potential Patron
Breaking the lurker silence, I gotta give it to WeeWillie's. Appreciative of your work good sir.

Would not mind if you axe the scissors(see what I did there)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Okay, I FINALLY published my latest update.

The Sister is the latest addition to the Bazaar, and she has features that are different from the other girls. I plan on upgrading the other slaves soon. Here are some of the things that happens with the sister that doesn't happen with the other slaves.
- The sister has new fuck poses for when she has her hands bound so that she can be fucked with both hands behind her back.
- The sister code has been reorganized to be more consistent in when stats change or when she will orgasm.
- Her arousal and pain values won't decay down to zero when you are in a menu tree like clothing choice or bondage choice.
- Painal! Your penis has a lubrication value. You can lube up by deep throating her or vaginally fucking her when she is aroused. You can un-lube by switching to the whipping or kneeling position. She will experience pain if you do anal without any lubrication.
- Due to the menu buttons being so slow, I've stream-lined the clothing options. With all slaves, you can only add full outfits instead of items piece by piece. It's easy to remove items just by Shift-Mouse Clicking the item. Items are only added if there is no item there already, so to mix and match outfits, do the following:
1. Get her naked by shift-clicking all her current items off (or use the naked choice in the options)
2. Add the first outfit (the one that will provide items under other items, like bra and panties)
3. Shift click to get rid of all the items from that outfit you don't want.
4. Add the second outfit. Only the naked areas will get a clothing item.
5. If you want items from a third outfit, just repeat at step 3.
Note that sometimes the Shift-Click interface doesn't work too well. I'm not sure what is wrong. Maybe it's only specific clothing?
- Removing her clothes will increase her arousal. Putting clothes back on will reduce her arousal. This actually works for all the slaves, not just the sister. Note that her arousal will never go below zero, so if you want to turn her on, dress her up before starting any action, then undress her when you start to play.
- The sister will comment about clothing that is removed via the Shift-Click method, which is the preferred method for removing clothing.
- The sister is more responsive to clothing gifts, and her pride and love changes depend on her personality and break state. Clothing that she doesn't really like when unbroken may become her favorite after she breaks.
- For now, I've removed the masturbation feature for the sister since is caused lots of strange bugs. I plan to put it back in a later release.
- For now, I've removed the chat menu option for the feature, since I don't like it's implementation and I wanted to get a release out sooner. I plan on restoring it in a later release.
- For now, I've removed the cutting off of the sister's hair. I may or may not add that back in depending on feedback.

There are a lot of changes in this update, including many changes to the other three slaves. I'm sure I've missed a ton of bugs, so please let me know what bugs you find. I'd also be curious to know what new things you like or dislike.

Have fun. Sorry it took so long for a new update. It may not feel like it when you play, but there was a ton of work done. The sister has more than twice as many scripting lines as the other slaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.