WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

SkyHeart

Casual Client
This is the second time someone reported this issue, I've tried to replicate this, but it doesn't happen to me. I've successfully pimped all three slaves 4 or 5 times each
So J jEsteR2 , If you could please answer a few questions that could help pinpoint what part of pimping bugs out to you
  • Does it happen when you click the "pimp" button? (Or more specifically do you get to choose the customer?)
  • Do you get to choose the slave?
  • Do you see the slaves reaction to being pimped?
  • Do you see the customers reaction to seeing the slave?
  • Do you see the "oh! oh! ahh!..." line?
Also make sure you're using the last verison, don't know if that's one of the bugs, but it's still best to play on the last version (Which is 8.8)

Last edited:

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor
This is the second time someone reported this issue, I've tried to replicate this, but it doesn't happen to me. I've successfully pimped all three slaves 4 or 5 times each
So J jEsteR2 , If you could please answer a few questions that could help pinpoint what part of pimping bugs out to you
  • Does it happen when you click the "pimp" button? (Or more specifically do you get to choose the customer?)
  • Do you get to choose the slave?
  • Do you see the slaves reaction to being pimped?
  • Do you see the customers reaction to seeing the slave?
  • Do you see the "oh! oh! ahh!..." line?
Also make sure you're using the last verison, don't know if that's one of the bugs, but it's still best to play on the last version (Which is 8.8)
It happened after I selected the Slave, in this case Ellie.
No I didn't get to see the reaction, that is when the screen went blank
No Customer reaction, text, although you can hear the "idle" breathing sound of the girl.

Yes I am using 8.8

I actually managed to find a fix unknowingly. When I reloaded, I was poking around in the customization options, just seeing what was there, and it reset my gold , and items to a new game state , but I managed to keep the slave I owned, after that it worked properly again.

SkyHeart

Casual Client
It happened after I selected the Slave, in this case Ellie.
No I didn't get to see the reaction, that is when the screen went blank
No Customer reaction, text, although you can hear the "idle" breathing sound of the girl.

Yes I am using 8.8

I actually managed to find a fix unknowingly. When I reloaded, I was poking around in the customization options, just seeing what was there, and it reset my gold , and items to a new game state , but I managed to keep the slave I owned, after that it worked properly again.

Alright, great, I'm glad you found a fix.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I managed to pimp a slave last night, once (Ellie), but after that if I try to, the screen goes black, and a blank blue dialogue box appears at the bottom of the screen. I have ended day, sold slave, bought a new slave, tried different customer, but I can't seem to make it work. I can get the game working again by reloading Loader.swf and using repair, but the same issue persists. Any help appreciated.
That sounds like it might just be a bug in my scripting. Would you be able to attach your save game here so I can repro the problem?
The location of my save file is at:
C:\Users\<My Name>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\SFVHH6ZL\localhost\Projects\LoaderWeeWillieBundleAlpha7.0\LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Loader.swf\BAZAAR.sol
Yours should be in some place similar.
Thanks so much!

EDIT: I didn't see the thread continue on the next page. You stated:
That is a different bug where customizing resets stuff it shouldn't (I'd better make sure I fix that before the next release). I suspect you've overwritten the save file from before? :( I need a save from when the problem existed so I can reproduce the problem to be able to fix it. If the problem ever happens again, could you attach that save? A save of your current fixed game won't be of any help, sadly.

And thank you to SkyHeart SkyHeart for the tech help! I can use all the help I can get.

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
WeeWillie WeeWillie Judging by the point he said it broke for him, I think somehow the variable "slaveNum" gets fucked up by something.
All the hair types load perfectly, I tried it.
And any further in the dialogue and the scene where she reacts to her being pimped appears.
So my best guess is that, at line 319 where you call "[PerformPimp_SetupGirl*slaveNum*]" the variable may be 0 or something bigger than 3
How or where that would change, I've got no idea

Gotta say though, hella clean files man, gotta start adding comments like that for myself too :))

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor
yup sorry about that WeeWillie WeeWillie it got overwritten. It could be I misclicked something (fresh install, auto hover active could have brought up menu and I could have clicked something unknowingly) But I'll keep an eye out, if it occurs again, I'll make sure I grab the save file. It's working fine with Ellie now tho

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor
Quick bug report WeeWillie WeeWillie I'll put this one under a spoiler cover for those who want to play the game .
While using Insane Cat Ellie (dammit man I laughed so hard when I found that...Easter eggs in a tiny game like this aren't expected at all)I tried to put her hair back on as I had shaved her head earlier in the game. Using the Hair regrow potion doesn't work (which is fine, I guess she has cat ears anyway) but worse, causes the blue text interaction buttons to disappear, leaving the player stuck on whatever scene they were on
This was with Adobe FPP v32, and version alpha 8.8 of your mod.

Let me know if you need anymore info.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Quick bug report WeeWillie WeeWillie I'll put this one under a spoiler cover for those who want to play the game .
While using Insane Cat Ellie (dammit man I laughed so hard when I found that...Easter eggs in a tiny game like this aren't expected at all)I tried to put her hair back on as I had shaved her head earlier in the game. Using the Hair regrow potion doesn't work (which is fine, I guess she has cat ears anyway) but worse, causes the blue text interaction buttons to disappear, leaving the player stuck on whatever scene they were on
This was with Adobe FPP v32, and version alpha 8.8 of your mod.

Let me know if you need anymore info.
The save game when the game is broken is the best thing you can give me. Since I really want to give player agency and respond to player choice, there's a lot of crazy states the game can be in. It's difficult for me to test all of them, and if I can't reproduce a bug, I can't really fix a bug. If you don't have a save game, then repro steps are good (which you did kind of give me above, thank you). I'm sure this is a scripting bug on my part, so the Flash Player version probably isn't the problem.

I really care about the quality of the game, so I can't express just how much I appreciate your help debugging the problems. Thank you so much!

Also, I'm very impressed you didn't go to the read me file and see all the spoilers. I didn't think anyone would find the Ellie Cat on their own, so you made me so happy that you found it without cheating by reading the READ_ME_FIRST.txt file first. Btw, Ashley has an "easter egg" state too, though I think it's less funny and more perverted. Still meant to be a bit funny, but might be a turn off for many. The READ_ME_FIRST file spoils it, but I'd be impressed if you found it on your own.

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor
I have managed to recreate the black screen bug when trying to pimp Ellie. I have renamed the file extension from .sol to .dds just because the forum doesn't allow direct uploads of the .sol file extension. I have reloaded FP a couple times, tried repair, seems to be repeatable. WeeWillie WeeWillie

Attachments

BAZAAR.dds
8.1 KB · Views: 125

SkyHeart

Casual Client
J jEsteR2

Try this, see if it works.
I tried with the save above and this fixed it for me
Hit continue -> Visit Ellie (Let at least one line play, just to be sure) -> Go back to the foyer -> Try to Pimp.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I have managed to recreate the black screen bug when trying to pimp Ellie. I have renamed the file extension from .sol to .dds just because the forum doesn't allow direct uploads of the .sol file extension. I have reloaded FP a couple times, tried repair, seems to be repeatable. WeeWillie WeeWillie
This is great (well, getting a save file is great. The problem sucks! :) )
I can repro the problem, and it does seem to be related to her being bald. I'm even seeing that once she is bald, every other girl, including Talia goes bald as well. In the process I also found a few other issues with Ellie being a cat and cutting and restoring of her hair. For now I would recommend that you don't make her bald, and I'll get this sorted out in the next release. Thank you again for the help!

EDIT: Hmmm, I think the issues I'm seeing above are related to changes I've made since the version you have. Take what I say above with a grain of salt. If I can find time I'll try to debug it on 8.8, and of course I'll fix it in the new release too.

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
I'm even seeing that once she is bald, every other girl, including Talia goes bald as well
wHaT?! What did you do for that to happen? :))

Cause I didn't get that for sure while trying to reproduce the bug after somehow solving it with visiting her first

WeeWillie

Content Creator
wHaT?! What did you do for that to happen? :))

Cause I didn't get that for sure while trying to reproduce the bug after somehow solving it with visiting her first

It was only in my build. I'm using "AnySizeHer" in the next release to get a larger spectrum in body sizes, and it turns out I need to use LOAD_CHARCODE2 to reset head types. Turns out LOAD_CHAR will reset hair styles, but LOAD_CHAR2 will not. I have that fixed in my build, so hopefully nobody but me will have seen a bald Talia :) I'm still trying to track down the original bug though.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
J jEsteR2 and SkyHeart SkyHeart , I figured it out! You had put a gag on Ellie, and my bad scripting requires the girl to speak. The pimping goes to hell if the girl is gagged. This should be an easy enough fix, but for now just remove a girls gag before leaving her room if you want to pimp her out. Thank you so much for the help! That would have been so hard to figure out without you save file.

If you want to fix your game locally, inside Girl0.txt, on the three lines that start with:
PerformPimp_SetupGirl1_SetHairStyle_INSTANT
PerformPimp_SetupGirl2_SetHairStyle_INSTANT
PerformPimp_SetupGirl3_SetHairStyle_INSTANT
add this to the end:
{"style":"him", "set":{"da.clothes.gag":"none,0,0,0,1"}}

As I mentioned before, there are some other bugs that came out of this regarding hair cutting/restoration with Ellie as a cat, so try to avoid that as well until the next release.

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
J jEsteR2 and SkyHeart SkyHeart , I figured it out! You had put a gag on Ellie, and my bad scripting requires the girl to speak. The pimping goes to hell if the girl is gagged. This should be an easy enough fix, but for now just remove a girls gag before leaving her room if you want to pimp her out. Thank you so much for the help! That would have been so hard to figure out without you save file.

As I mentioned before, there are some other bugs that came out of this regarding hair cutting/restoration with Ellie as a cat, so try to avoid that as well until the next release.

My man, I just sent you a pm about that while you posted this.... :)))))))))))
Gosh darn it I was 10 minutes late, you can't make this up wth :)))

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Hi
So, to fix the hair restoring when Ellie is broken as a Cat:
Go to line 1458 in the "Girl3.txt" file found in "LoaderWeeWilleBundle/Mods/Slave Bazaar" and add this line:
Code:
PotionRestoreHairM3:"[PotionRestoreHair2_INSTANT]" {"style":"him", "set":{"Progression.Arousal":"+10"}}
After that go to line 1472 and change the line:
Code:
HairRestoredCommentB2S1:"Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."
To:
Code:
HairRestoredCommentB3S1:"Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."
(The changed thing is: "B2S1 -> B3S1")

Last edited:

warply

Potential Patron
My computer is crashing (straight up blackscreen) when running your mod.

I recently reinstalled windows, and I had an old copy of your bundle. When I ran it, my computer crashed after a few seconds.

So far I've tried, redownloading the bundle (deleted old versions), running flash player as an admin, and deleting all macromedia flash content from AppData. Still, I can play the game for about 40 seconds before I crash to black and have no choice but to power cycle my computer. My only guess is that there's somewhere other than appdata it could have corrupted saved data it's trying to load? Any idea how to get a cleaner install?

SkyHeart

Casual Client
My computer is crashing (straight up blackscreen) when running your mod.

I recently reinstalled windows, and I had an old copy of your bundle. When I ran it, my computer crashed after a few seconds.

So far I've tried, redownloading the bundle (deleted old versions), running flash player as an admin, and deleting all macromedia flash content from AppData. Still, I can play the game for about 40 seconds before I crash to black and have no choice but to power cycle my computer. My only guess is that there's somewhere other than appdata it could have corrupted saved data it's trying to load? Any idea how to get a cleaner install?
Hi
Is this specific dialogue that gives you a black screen or SDT in general?

This seems very weird.. I'm not a tech guy at all but.. here's a colection of questions I found that managed to solve back screen problems for flash games:
Have you updated your graphics driver?
Have you checked if something is overheating?
Try moving your graphics card into other sockets on the motherboard? (If you have that option and you're confident you can do it)

I don't think it's the dialogue's fault.. try downloading other flash games and see if you have this issue there too.. (The most easy way would be with an Online Flash Downloader, just put the link of some random flash game and download it, or if you have other games you planed on downloading, try those)

warply

Potential Patron
Just updated graphics drivers as a test, no luck. I run normal SDT just fine, as well as actual modern games like Battlefield V on this PC, so I don't think it's overheating.

warply

Potential Patron
Also, just tried flash 18 instead of 32, same problem. I really feel like it's trying to load something from my old version of Windows and crashing, but I don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.