WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
WeeWillie WeeWillie I haven't opened it over a year, previously I learned how to edit the character's appearances but I've forgotten since. Can you make it easier to do in future releases?
Editing the existing character appearances is you modding my mod. That is on you! :) Editing the existing characters appearance wasn't ever a feature I was planning on supporting. Your sister's appearance, which is the next slave coming, is completely in your control however.

Brandon769

Potential Patron
Can someone tell me how to run the slave tariner program. Cause one i download the file it is unzip. I click on the LOADER and all i see is the super deep throat game. I have the latest flash and just downloaded java. If some one can go step by step exactly what they did with images. That would be great or even post a video of how to run it.

Last edited:

Brandon769

Potential Patron
It is the only Bundle I downloaded and every time I open the Loader I just get the basic Super Deep throat game with no mods and when I try to even add the mods the figure are lock in place and the female hair will be glitched.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I click the LOADER and I still get the same title ever time SDT play and options. As if nothing is different.
These are the exact steps I use to run Slave Bazaar:
  1. Unzip the bundle. You should have a directory called LoaderWeeWillieBundle
  2. Run Adobe Flash Player as a stand alone.
  3. In Flash Player, do Open-> Location of "<path you unzipped the bundle>/LoaderWeeWillBundle" and then open the Loader.swf file found in that directory.
  4. You should get the Slave Bazaar loading screen.
Does that work? If not, for some reason the mods are working. Which version of the Flash Stand Alone Player are you using?

SkyHeart

Casual Client
WeeWillie WeeWillie Hi, Since you're doing a fully customizable character for you mod now, I was wondering if you started implementing the actual positions for the sister? If yes, is body scale fucking up your positions as well? I'm finding that for most of the positions I'm making I need to create like 3 or more duplicates, slightly changed to reposition her body.

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have a more elegant solution to this?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
WeeWillie WeeWillie Hi, Since you're doing a fully customizable character for you mod now, I was wondering if you started implementing the actual positions for the sister? If yes, is body scale fucking up your positions as well? I'm finding that for most of the positions I'm making I need to create like 3 or more duplicates, slightly changed to reposition her body.

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have a more elegant solution to this?

I'm using the same positions as the other slave girls, but yes, I have the same problem but even worse. Body size has a big effect (no pun intended). I'd already handled this in the current release having three files for each position, e.g. small, mid, and alrge. The reason it's even worse is that for next release I'm using the AnySizeHer mod from some_dude some_dude so that girl can be even larger or smaller that the old maximum and minimum size. The kicker is that animtools editor won't work with AnySizeHer, so I had to guess positions instead of iterate inside the animtools editor so that I could make the position files for the extremes. Btw, I use 5 different positions for a single position, e.g. tiny, small, mid, large, huge.

I'd love to know if anyone has better ideas for handling this issue or even having AnySizeHer used inside animtools editor. This makes it difficult to add new positions.

SkyHeart

Casual Client
I'm using the same positions as the other slave girls, but yes, I have the same problem but even worse. Body size has a big effect (no pun intended). I'd already handled this in the current release having three files for each position, e.g. small, mid, and alrge. The reason it's even worse is that for next release I'm using the AnySizeHer mod from some_dude some_dude so that girl can be even larger or smaller that the old maximum and minimum size. The kicker is that animtools editor won't work with AnySizeHer, so I had to guess positions instead of iterate inside the animtools editor so that I could make the position files for the extremes. Btw, I use 5 different positions for a single position, e.g. tiny, small, mid, large, huge.

I'd love to know if anyone has better ideas for handling this issue or even having AnySizeHer used inside animtools editor. This makes it difficult to add new positions.

Yeah.. most positions that require her butt to stay in one place will have this issue.. makes it very tedious to add any positions that have her sitting/laying on a prop, or positions like having her back against a wall.. Well, at least I know I'm not being stupid by using a variable the wrong way this time, like I did with her torso(y) :grin:

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor
first up, amazing mod(s) you have created in your bundle. If only Adobe sorted their shit out and got FP to achieve a decent framerate....but I digress.
I have run into an issue and I'm unsure how to resolve it, I've now tried the latest standalone adobe FP (v32) and an older version thinking that might solve the issue (v18).
I managed to pimp a slave last night, once (Ellie), but after that if I try to, the screen goes black, and a blank blue dialogue box appears at the bottom of the screen. I have ended day, sold slave, bought a new slave, tried different customer, but I can't seem to make it work. I can get the game working again by reloading Loader.swf and using repair, but the same issue persists. Any help appreciated.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.